POZ that Ginger Neg Hole

POZ That Ginger Neg hole

Just a normal night a little bored and then a hit from A4A, I quickly opened up the message from a fit red head. Normally gingers aren’t my thing, but needs must.

Normal message read “Hey are you up for some fun, if so what you into” I thought can’t really be arsed with this now and just messaged back “rip you a new hole and fill you with my Toxic Cum” send…..Silence the fella had logged off, that scared the little fucker off….

Next day another message

“I’m Neg and want to stay that way” quick message back

“fuck off and stop messaging me then” send

This time he didn’t log off! About an hour later he messaged again,

“Can I come round, I’d like to see your cock”

I messaged back “OK” giving him my address telling him to be round in an hour.

The hour passed no sign, two hours later a knock at the door it was the Ging’ a good looking fella, small 5ft 5 and skinny just the way I like it.

“Come in and strip”, I barked, he was visibly shocked but complied his 5 inch cock standing straight up

“Turn round and spread your cheeks” once again he did as instructed, nice a sweet little pale white butt with a small pink hole, which I was going to wreck.

“Sir I only want to play safe” he said

“don’t worry I’m not going to breed you unless you ask me too” I said with an evil little smirk to myself. What I had in mind for his little hole would get him begging for me to breed him

“on your knees”, head down, don’t look at me” down he got, I quickly got behind him and handcuffed his wrists together, now I had him. I hauled him off the floor and pushed him to my sling room, thinking quickly I changed my mind and placed him face down on my padded saw horse and strapped his legs to each side.

He looked great, nice and vulnerable. I grabbed my phone took a picture of my prey and sent it my hung black mate Josh with the tag this neg hole is ready and waiting and hit send” Josh rang immediately I on my way over, now Josh is packing a High Viral Load 10 inch cock as thick as a beer can.

On the monitor in front of the saw horse I put a picture up of Josh’s profile showing his hard cock with the tag “High VL to tare your arse up” the Ginger fella was saying “no please don’t” when he realised what was coming.

“I told you I wouldn’t breed you unless you asked” stripping off in front of him, he got to see my 8 inch cock “you get the choice mine or Josh’s, but you have to ask me, remember” silence…

The door bell rang Josh had arrived he quickly followed me and stripped in front of the boy “suck it Bitch” Josh said the boy opened up and Josh pushed straight down his throat in one stroke and then pulled out “so you wont let John breed you” so I’m going too. The boy quickly looked at me and said

“please breed me, I can’t take Josh”

“I told you you’d ask me to fuck you” I said with a smile

I moved behind him and started rimming his pink little hole, dam he tasted good. Enough of that, splitting on my cock I slowly pushed forward his hole was so tight….after a couple of minutes his spinster finally gave up and my head pushed in.

“Josh go get me my special lube from the fridge” when he returned and I had only managed to get another inch in…

“you want my special lube, it will help” I said

“yes please it hurts so much”

“Ok I heard you ask for it and pulled out” the lube was a pot of my cum, I put in front of his face and said “taste it boy” he licked a bit

“did you enjoy the taste of my POZ cum lube, remember you asked for it” Josh didn’t give him any time to say anything stuffing his mouth with a ball gag. I moved back behind the boy and started lubing his hole pushing one then two fingers in, scratching him slightly when I pulled out I saw a small amount of blood on my fingers, he was ready now…

“were going to own your arse boy” covering my cock in cum lube I pushed all the way in. Josh grabbed the camcorder and started filming as the boy was bucking around to no avail. I pumped him slowly for about 5 minutes my cock looked great my cum lube and his blood clearly visible. My balls where starting to pull up so I started piston fucking him all the way out and as deep as I could, my charged load pushed its way to the head of my cock and the erupted into him hole, I must of shoot 7 strings of POZ cum deep into his hole. I held it there for a while then pulled out, my cock was a mess of blood and cum, I smiled as I knew my venom was sure to by working its way into his blood stream, changing this strictly safe Condom only boy, into a POZ Cum dump for me and Josh to whore out.

“how did you like starters Boy” I said, silence……

“now your ready for the main event, Josh’s 10 incher”

To be continued if you want?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

Part 2

Josh and his 10 incher moved behind the Boy…”wait mate, lets get him in the sling” I said…The boy was limp in our arms as we placed him in the sling, strapping his legs and arms high, above the sling was a large mirror so he could see that giant black cock tearing up his arse. I decided to set up some cameras so we could sell a real a POZ Interracial breeding DVD.

I turned round to Josh and said “there’s something wrong with this, his ginger pubes lets get rid” I returned to find Josh had removed is gag. I took my clippers and removed all his pubes and wet shaved him close…Fuck now he looked the part of a sub, he was way to relaxed so I return with some after shave and coated his cock and balls he was screaming now J “shut the fuck up Bitch we own you” Josh barked

“I’ve been waiting too long, I’m going to tare up that cum-dump and load you deep with my Toxic load boy” Josh said and moved his fat cock to the Boy’s sloppy hole

The boy said “I can’t please no” there was no way that Josh wasn't going to breed him, I held him by the shoulders to keep the sling still and watched in the mirror as Josh rubbed the thick mushroom head of his cock leaking toxic pre-cum all over the Boy’s hole, then he pushed in “fuck this bitch is still tight” as he continued to push into his hole, now about three quarters in he hit the boys inner ring “dam his inner ring needs to be broken” Josh said and he held his cock in position. He grabbed his legs and said to me “on three”

“one”

“two”

“three”

I pushed the boy by his shoulders and Josh pulled his legs and his inner ring burst and Josh was now balls deep in the Boy who was delirious with pain. Josh started pumping with long full strokes; it was some sight this thick huge piece of black manhood tarring up his arse.

“fuck his arse is so good” Josh said pulling out….he grabbed his thick cock ring and placed it over his balls and cock. I had never seen him looking so big and then he shoved straight back balls deep, the boy’s head was tossing side to side has as Josh hammered his hole wrecking it, 10 minutes later the boy was now enjoying his cock, his cock was hard and leaking pre cum, so being nice J I swallowed his cock within a second his cock burst firing into my mouth, that sent Josh over the edge as the Boy’s arse clamped down on his cock and he unloaded his toxic cum deep into the boys bowels.

Shouting “Take my POZ load Boy”

As Josh Loaded to Boy deep I moved up over his mouth and feed the him with his own cum, which he lapped up…He was really getting into this now. Josh slid out and feed the Boy his cock which was a mixture of blood and cum. This Boy really was getting off on this again as he shot another load across his stomach and chest whilst swallowing Josh to his ball’s.

“ Boy was that better than Condom fucking” he nodded. “do you want more” I said “yes please” “Good boy, no more condoms for you”

“remember we now own your arse, I intend to Whore you out”

“thank you Sir”

What a good sub.

To be continued if you want?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5