Black-jack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Once we got to the room, the burly host closed the door and smiled at me long enough that I started to feel myself blush. The redbull was hitting my system now, and I was full of a nervous energy, even if my ass was sore and my dick still hard.

"Okay," he said, and he smiled - teeth bright behind his short dark beard. "You said you'd ride my dick, and you'd take my bet for an extra fifty."

I nodded. "Yeah." My voice was a bit shaky.

"Here it is: if I come before you do, you get that extra fifty."

I nodded again. "Okay." Well, given how sore I was, that didn't seem particularly hard, though I really did want to get off like mad. If I didn't touch myself, though, I'm sure I could handle it. I moved toward the big man, and knelt down in front of him. His hand took my chin and tugged a bit to make me look up at him before I could reach out and undo the laces on his shorts.

"And if you come before I do? You stay for the after-party."

I blinked. I had no idea what that meant. I saw his eyes narrow behind his black mask as he smiled wider.

"Okay?" he asked.

I swallowed once, then nodded. "Okay."

He laughed. "Okay, boy. I'll give you a couple of minutes to suck it - I hear you're a pro - and then you're getting it up that ass of yours."

I undid the laces to his athletic shots and pulled his cock free - he was thick, and uncut, and definitely had more than eight inches, like he'd said. This was probably the biggest dick I'd ever seen, and I couldn't help it - my mouth watered. I started to swallow as much of his length as I could, stroking his shaft and giving his balls a quick tug as I went as far down his length as I could. The low rumble in his chest let me know he liked my efforts, and I pulled out all the stops. I wanted him as horny and as ready to blow as I could. My tongue dipped into his foreskin and I pushed myself to suck as fast and as hard as I could, to draw his load out as close to the surface as possible. Hell, if I could swallow it, I'd be fifty bucks richer right off the bat!

The big man's hands never touched me, but he thrust slowly into my mouth while I worked, and continued to make low rumbles of appreciation. I sucked and sucked - he grew very hard, and I was pretty sure I was getting him close - and then he pulled out of my mouth and moved to the bed. I rose, a little short of breath from my efforts, and followed.

He crawled onto the bed and moved to the center, pausing only to get a bottle of lube from the table. He sat in the middle of the bed, his hard dick pressing up against his hairy stomach and wet with my spit, and gestured for me to follow him there. I crawled onto the bed.

"Turn around and show me your ass," he said. I turned, raising my ass into the air in front of him. Despite myself, and despite how sore I was, I was already half-hard.

His fingers were generous with the lube he squirted onto them, and they probed deep into my sore pucker. I heard him pour out more of the lube and stroke himself.

"Okay," he said. "Face me, and climb on."

It was a little awkward to swing my leg over him, but we were soon face to face, his cock resting between my lubed ass cheeks. I was pressed against him, his hard and hairy body rubbing my own skin. He grinned - even with me on his lap I had to look up at him a bit - and then his big arms cupped my thighs and he pulled me up into the air a bit. I crouched over him, and he used one hand to guide his thick exposed cockhead to rest against my hole.

"Alright, boy," the big man said. "Here you go." He pulled me down, hard enough that I couldn't resist, but slow enough that I felt every inch of him slide into me. I hissed through my teeth but still he pulled, and finally, sweat breaking out on my skin, my butt came to rest on his thighs. He was buried deep, and sitting on his dick felt incredible. I moaned a little when he circled his hips beneath me.

"Yeah," he said, and his hand slid up the small of my back. "Here it comes..."

He was a strong man and his thighs were massive - he started to buck from beneath me, making me bounce up and down on his dick, his left hand clamped to the back of my neck to hold me in place as he thrust up into me. I remembered finally that my job here was get him off, and tried hard to clamp my ass on his cock. He grunted, biting his bottom lip, and picked up the pace. My own cock was hard - he was hitting me in all the right places, and I'd been so horned up for the last while that I could barely think straight. His dick was relentless, and I loved the feeling of his hand holding my neck. He braced his right hand on the bed to twist slightly and he pulled my up a bit by my neck. This new fresh angle made me cry out loud, and he grunted again.

"You like that, boy?" he said.

I could only moan and nod. He was pistoning my ass, and I was barely managing to maintain my crouch over him.

He lowered me again after a short while, and his right hand began to rub across my chest while he ground into me. I moaned again, and his hand squeezed my chest and rubbed up my neck and down my stomach. I realized a moment too late what he was about to do, but his rough hand gripped my cock and he tilted me back and as he treated me to another jack-hammering of his dick, her jerked my cock with expert twists and -

- I erupted all over his hairy stomach and chest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Guest jonnie

Oh! WOW! i love this story. My first sexual experience was a strip poker game that i lost. This games is even wilder! i think i'd like to plat!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mspsubmale

just went through all the chapters and pages, and looking so forward to the continuation...and like so many of the others, wishing I could be there, playing the hands, and being used as our hero is....

• 2 months later...