Question about Fucking

Smooth4us

I have a Top who regularly Fucks me Bareback and he likes to mostly keep me in and allways Cums in me in the Doggie Style position. He say's this is the position that allows his Cock to get in me the deepest. Does anyone know if this is true or have any other comments about this? Thanks

Actually if you are on your back and he is on top he gets deeper into you because your colon is straightened out so he can get good and deep inside. Doggie style gives him a little more leverage being able to grab your hips and push deep inside. He may not be so well endowed as others and prefers that position which is not a problem. After all being a bottom is not so much about the size of the boat but about the motion of the ocean! Just as long as you and he enjoy the 'ride' that is what matters most!! You like getting bred by this guy, and who wouldn't, then have him fuck you and which way he likes. sounds like a keeper to me.

I have a Top who regularly Fucks me Bareback and he likes to mostly keep me in and allways Cums in me in the Doggie Style position. He say's this is the position that allows his Cock to get in me the deepest. Does anyone know if this is true or have any other comments about this? Thanks

There could be other reasons for this also, some now only some who are married men for instance, don't like to look at the person who they are topping, some, and again only some feel guilty after cumming. Now if this is not your guy, it might be he just prefers the doggie style. If it does not rock your boat why don't you agree on alternative position, each time you get together. After all it's not only just about him.

You could always try asking him if "just this once" he'd indulge you and fuck you on your back. Put a pillow under the small of your back: he'll probably be surprised at the extra depth he can manage.

Good point, Firefighter, about some married men not wanting eye contact: I always prefer to fuck face to face precisely because of that eye contact. Well pretty much any kind of sex I prefer to have eye contact. A recent guy found my head harness and left the blindfold on. I really missed being able to look up at his face when his pissed in my mouth. Thankfully when we switched he took the harness off when I fucked him.

I find that there are lots of variable that go into the positioning question. I'll fuck a guy in just about any position. My dick is thick but not especially long. But exactly where the bottom's fuckhole is located and the angle of his chute matter a great deal as well. So does the length of his thighs compared to mine, the size of his guy, and overall flexibility and effort. Different positions work better for different pairings based on many of these factors. All that being said, I find that while I can fuck a guy in any position I tend to prefer to unload in him when he's either doggie style or face down laying flat

The length and curve of his cock are a factor as well. But most guys like doggy style, especially if it's not a romantic thing. If it's just him getting off, then doggy is perfect. When I was a newbie, I thought it hurt more and must be deeper that way. Now I love it.