Fucking or Getting Fucked with Partner/s Without Cleaning Prior

fuckboy20

Okay so bare with me. I'm not into scat or anything like that even tried it in the past and couldn't stand it. In a previous relationship when I wasn't the best at cleaning out and diddn't know any better (wasn't taught completely) sometimes one of my partners would come in my room in the morning and fuck me. I got nervous sometimes not knowing if I was clean or not and he'd fuck me regardless. Usually I was clean but sometimes I wasn't.

The relationship I'm in now one of the partners is more vers like me and the other is more top. I would clean out myself regularly so the vers one and the top could fuck me and he'd do visa versa so I could fuck him. Sometimes..and actually recently he'd throw me in the bed and shove it in me. I warn him sometimes and say, "Well I haven't clean out.". He tells me that sometimes if he fingers or rims my holes he gets a good judgement of whether i'm clean, cleanish, or dirty and if there is a smell. If there's a smell he won't go in. But now..it's quite common that even if I don't clean out he will fuck me sometimes.

I'm still grapsing straws at this one at least I don't tighten up like I used to I open up my hole and enjoy my partner pounding and breeding me. Usually when he pulls out it's clean but sometimes he says ironically, "Shit happens.". And I've fucked him too when I don't know if he's cleaned out or not and maybe only twice he wasn't as clean but it diddn't smell.

Again this isn't a scat discussion or question. It's probably an unwritten rule that if a bottom goes out to a club or meeting a trick or date they should clean out. But when you are in a relationship with a guy or two, live together, sleep together, do everything together you find you are more forgiving in many things you wouldn't be with just a trick. I still always have a little hesitation when he fucks me and I know I haven't cleaned out but then again I don't eat real heavy and always drink lots of water most of the time. I much prefer cleaning myself out but at the same time it's nice when he just fucks me regardless and even him knowing I haven't cleaned out he pounds me anyways and breeds me. It's nice being able fuck him and breed him without having to worry either.

I'm just curious if this is something common with couples where maybe you get to the point where whether you're completely clean or not you still want to fuck or get fucked and don't want to wait. I asked

this actually to someone a few minutes ago but them being a fisting bottom told me nothing ever goes their hole unless they are completely and thoroughly cleaned out. But like my beliefs with 24/7 Master/slave relations being clean every single second of the day isn't possible although some might think otherwise. Whether it's laziness or convience I am starting to like fucking or getting fucked even though there might be a chance we might not be completely clean. That being said I still feel so much better and much more comfortable knowing I'm cleaned out or he's cleaned out.

Anyone have thoughts on this one?

I prefer to be prepped for fucking but there are times when it isn't planned that you just have to say "fuck at your own risk" and let him at it. To me those fucks are usually awesome because they are spontaneous and are driven by his need to fuck you. That is hot. I had one of those friday night. I met my regular fuck buddy just to suck him off, but he was so hot after a few minutes he said " I have to fuck you". I had him on the edge from the blow job so I figured why not let him blow in my hole. It was so intense and he just kept stopping so he wouldn't cum. He fucked me good. It was awesome.

Fuckboy: I think you are right when it comes to relationships. In 2 out of 4 long term relationships - the last two were exclusively raw. In those last two I was the top. The most recent relationship we lived together (that being the recent young athletic twink). At first, prior to moving in, when we would meet up and fuck he would be squeaky clean. But after moving in, our love-making/sex was so much more spontaneous and I recognized that often times he would not be prepared. As I have gotten older, I have been less turned off by a small mishap. For me its just an occasional part of life you have to deal with. No one can be prepared 100% of the time. It got to the point where I would just slide in to him and have my way. At first he was worried but as we grew more and more aware of each others bodies and such, those worries disappeared.

Now that I am single, I try and keep a regiment up so I am prepared at anytime. It's to the point now that I keep a travel bag in my car with disposable enemas, lube, and whatever else I feel I will need. Usually, a small minuscule amount of 420 (legal in CA), small pipe, an old popper bottle with a soaked cotton ball for the initial hit, cock ring, and one or two rubbers for those who insist. Seems to work in a jiffy.

@TigerMilner:

Glad you have a fuck bud who doesn't mind that. You are right sometimes in the heat of the moment especially when sucking someone they want to fuck you or you want them to fuck them. I'm glad he diddn't mind and that he bred you.

@Blueyedsoul:

That's how it started with me too. Even when I flew up to see both of them I prepped myself before and I'd always clean my hole before they fucked me. But now that we are all living in florida and working somemtimes there isn't always time to clean out. That's basically what it's becoming now I usually am told to get on the bed and get on all fours or sometimes just laying down with one of them he'll fuck me. I was sucking him last night and I wanted to fuck him but he ordered me to get on my side and he fucked me. This morning the top for the first time fucked me without me cleaning. I pushed out most of the cum from my verse partner the night before but I think there was still some in there. For the most part my top partner fucked me dry put he pre-cums so much that my hole usually gets wet and slippery quick. But he fucked me for quite a while and bred me this morning.

Afterwards I asked him if I was clean back there even though I knew I was after I pushed his load out. He told me I was and I asked him about what our verse partner said early about not always having to clean out and if you can really fuck like that. He told me he was right. I used the bathroom a few times yesterday and had to go really bad but afterwards I was fine so I guess I literally got it all out before my verse partner fucked me the night before. That and it was hot this weekend so I took multiple showers yesterday.

But I agree with you about knowing and learning about your own body and partners body. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be this morning and I diddn't feel cramped or like anything was back there because it wasn't. I'm glad that I can look forward to fucking my partner and him and the other fucking me occasionally in the heat of the moment and without worrying too much about if the other is clean or

not. But I still will clean out of myself from time to time.

Nice regiment. I usually did the same when I was single and would clean out the night before or if I knew I was going to get some action eat light and clean out prior. But a proper fuck bag with lube, poppers, and etc and a bottle is what I used often.