List Your Site Suggestions Here...

• Administrators
are you able to edit your own blogs are you post them? i wanted to change the tag on my recent one.

Honestly, I don't know - I've never posted a blog other than a quick test which I deleted. I do know tags are a pain in the ass on the forum part. Unless you specify them when you do the original post, you can't add them later and I don't think you can edit them. Not sure how the blog part works exactly...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

As administrator I can do and see things other people can't. When I'm on your blog post I see a icon next to the tags when you hover your mouse in that area.

post-1-140864333506_thumb.jpg

Clicking on it lets you add and delete tags. If you (as the author of the blog) hover in that area you probably have the same option. However, I can't edit categories - not sure if you can. I also can't edit the blog post itself. As administrator I can delete it, but can't edit the contents of it. That's unlike forum posts which I have total control over.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just joined the site, and congratulations on making what seems to be a really good resource and meeting place.

The main thing missing for me though is the ability to search by location. Even the regional groups are full of people not from that region :) It makes it difficult to find my neighbours.

This isn't so much a suggestion as a "What the Fuck?"

All these guys on here post stories and blogs etc but hardly any of them have pictures associated with their profiles. Me I like to see the face or hell just the cock or ass of the person I am reading a story or blog by.

I know I am no adonis and most guys wont even speak to me, but Hell I have my pics out there, fat belly and all.

Come on guys, post those pictures on your profiles!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Can you put a line above the signature to differentiate if from part of the post.

Yeah, that's one I've been thinking about... Should have time to get to it in a week or so...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In the regional hookup area, could you include a Great Lakes section? Us folks in michigan don't really identify with any of the other regions that you have listed and they are far too disparate.. Eg, in Central there are people posting from Kansas, and in northwest you basically get New England and the eastern seaboard.....none of these do any good for us Detroit (and the rest of Michigan) / Toledo pigs. Please help us have a home. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

You can edit for a few minutes after you post. Then they're locked down. This is important to keep the threading making sense. If people start replying to something that later gets changed it would sorta fuck up the discussion.

Your dupe posts were intentional and you got infractions for doing them. What you're seeing is that I've merged your dupe threads and put them all in the correct place. People who create too much moderation work for us get banned from the site.