Would you respect a neg bottom's wishes?

In the past, I asked tops not to cum in me. Fortunately they didn't listen and helped me become the cum dump that I am today. As a bottom I take all loads now, no questions asked and love it. Once a bottom lets a raw dick in his ass, cum should be deposited there--end of story.

• Piggy 1

It all depends on timing. If a bottom doesn't want it raw, be upfront about it and let me know before we've met. I only fuck bareback and never pull out and I make sure any guy who wants to be on the receiving end of my cock knows that. If that doesn't work for him, no hard feelings. But if we've met up or, worse, I already have my dick in his ass, that bottom may change his mind, but it doesn't change the outcome of my load in his hole. I know what I want; if the bottom can't make up his mind, he'll get what I want.

• Piggy 1

If you let a guy fuck you bare, you can't really complain if he cums in your ass. Some guys have "hair trigger" cocks - they can't pull out in time.

well put when i was neg and i spread my ass for a top bare i took my chances... in my case i got poz'd at a bb party where i was the only willing bottom in the sling that didnt ask neg/poz.

if you bare back you'll get poz'd

dont ask dont tell never ever pull out

I have no problem with a bottom asking me not to seed them, though I agree that it's best to have these issues cleared up well before any fucking takes place. I usually let my buddies know early on that I'm fine with not cumming inside. It's not that much of a sacrifice for me. I take a medication that interferes with orgasm, and its not unusual for me not to cum, period. As much as I enjoy getting my nutt, I enjoy the play and the fucking at least as much. Since I can fuck for a very long time, both me and my bottom have a great time.

Bottoms not only need to be upfront before anything happens, they also need to learn and understand fully how HIV is transmitted. Dont they realise that HIV is in all body fluids including pre cum as well as the seed. Total IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY is bliss I guess.

As a versatile guy who prefers topping I would be totaly pissed off to be told "please dont cum inside me" by some ignorant bitch. At that stage guys it would be far too late for any bottom to avoid my HIV and every thing that goes with it, as HIV IS IN PRE CUM TOO. Get real and fuckin wake up bottoms get an education, if you guys want it RAW fuckin grow some, and be a man, and just get on with it, and service the top properly. At least then my time isn't wasted and I can go find me a real cum bum.

When I meet up with a sexy top who seems to be pretty dominate, i usually request one little thing:

"Please don't cum in me."

What do you think of bottoms who say that?

What would you do?

Just curious.

I wouldn't ever request that. I want to feel the cum in my ass., that's the point of getting fucked.

• 1 year later...

Guys (especially tops) listen up:

If a bottom tells you he doesn't want you to cum in his ass and you do anyway, that's rape.

If that bottom subsequently freaks out as a result and calls the police, you can be arrested and charged. If the bottom's negative and you're positive, that can pile on even more serious charges depending on the prosecutor, like attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon (yes, anything can be a deadly weapon). You can go to prison for a very long time and you can be forced to register as a sex offender when you get out. The potential legal consequences are that serious. Your life from here on out will irrevocably change for the much worse.

I know the whole dominant top and rape scene thing can be very hot. Hell, it turns me on too. But this is the kind of thing that needs to be negotiated out in advance and in such a way that you have a written record of what he wanted, like an email conversation.

And you need to respect the men you're fucking around with too, including the limits they want to set. Not just because it's the right thing to do, but also because you can get yourself into serious trouble if you don't.

Sex is not supposed to make any sense. Everytime I read about tina and gina I am dumbfolded as to how anyone could taint the sanctity of fucking with such crap. But that's MY opinion. Other men, other choices. So if somebody tells me not to cum in his ass, I totally respect that choice 100%. I won't actually fuck him. I will tell him thanks but no thanks. But in the sweetest, most respectful way imaginable. I will - respectfully - tell him not to bother me further, if that's his position. I won't belittle, ridicule, criticize or push him, but I will extend an invitation if he should ever change his mind. Most guys do.

But then it's their fucking choice. Because I don't have the right to choose for them.

Guys (especially tops) listen up:

If a bottom tells you he doesn't want you to cum in his ass and you do anyway, that's rape.

If that bottom subsequently freaks out as a result and calls the police, you can be arrested and charged. If the bottom's negative and you're positive, that can pile on even more serious charges depending on the prosecutor, like attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon (yes, anything can be a deadly weapon). You can go to prison for a very long time and you can be forced to register as a sex offender when you get out. The potential legal consequences are that serious. Your life from here on out will irrevocably change for the much worse.

I know the whole dominant top and rape scene thing can be very hot. Hell, it turns me on too. But this is the kind of thing that needs to be negotiated out in advance and in such a way that you have a written record of what he wanted, like an email conversation.

And you need to respect the men you're fucking around with too, including the limits they want to set. Not just because it's the right thing to do, but also because you can get yourself into serious trouble if you don't.

oh im well aware of the many games guys try to play, and i will leave them no wiggle room. i tell anyone with the slightest interest in taking my dick that it will enter them without a condom, and i will cum as i please...all my encounters r layed out as a consensual rape-play scene in writing b4hand, and if any hassle presents itself i just end things. i've thrown out quite a few bottoms who already took my load without knowing it, bcuz they asked me to NOT cum in them after i'd already done so. they were very lucky to be given just enuff paper towels to keep their drip off my floor.

nowadays i actually aim for a short fuck first to get the seeding out of the way.

what remains pleasing to me is my self-control when some scumbag has suckered me across town really late in bad weather and THEN tried to power-play me this way. so far no one has tried to start a fistfight over it...if/when they do, i would hate to be in their shoes.

• 2 weeks later...

It's all bout respect if you don't respect yourself you can hardly respect the man you are fucking MANUP'I fucked around for a long time in the early 90s with a man(lioved in Houston at the time) he was into rape scenes but in those pre internet days we would set up scenes via the mail I and am sure he did kept copies of all correspondence he would let me know what time he would be getting out of his car so i could jump him or I would tell him to leave his door open or his bedroom window unlocked to be in bed in a nasty jock his ass in the air we did very elaborate scenes often scripted via the mails of if my phone always messages left on the answering machine guss both were worried about the same stuff but we never let each other down