Hot Latino Stud Gifting

Hot Latino Stud Gifting

I have always found gym changing rooms to make for interesting sights, mainly filled will guys walking around naked who really shouldn’t L however there’s me a slave to my gym in an effort to get my body completely ripped and in walks this Latino guy and broadly smiles in my direction, the normal Hi how you doing are exchanged.

As I was getting changed I couldn’t help but notice he was taking sneaky looks at me, could this be really happening, anyway leaving the changing room and getting into my workout I notice my new admirer was close by. Now me, I’m a cover up my body type in the gym long sleeved sweat shirt etc, my admirer wasn’t shorts and a vest and the Latino has a body to die happy for, guessing early 20’s 5ft 10 and a muscle packed tanned body truly and ripped, his biceps are lined with thick veins standing out. I was doing a few preacher curls when he comes over and asks if I can spot for him as he bench presses. Going over to the bench rack he introduces himself as Max “I’m Steve” I responded.

Max starts knocking the rep’s out as I stand over him my cock growing in my trackies as I look down at this stud. He finishes and I take the weights off and he suggests that I do a set. Lying on the bench he can clearly see my cock twitching as I stare up at his crotch. Once finished and not wanting to seem over egger I said to Max “I’m done, off to the steam room for a while”.

After 5 minutes in the steamer in walks Max and sit’s down opposite me and what a sight he is, dark brown hair, boyish good looks and ripped to shit. Max then turned to me and said “Steve, I’ve seen you so many times and really wanted to get to know you, your body is so fit and I know your cock like me, so how about we go back to yours and fuck each others brains out” I was lost for words, gathering my thoughts I turned round and pulled my Speedo’s down showing my red bio-hazard tattoo on my butt, thinking it would scare him off, instead he reached over and slid his hand over it saying “cool tat’ I’ve wanted to join the POZ club for years and can’t think of anything better that getting knocked up by a fit guy like you Steve”

We quickly headed off to the showers, damn my cock wouldn’t go down, anyway a short while later we were back at my place, once inside the door Max grabbed me and kissed me deeply and said “I can’t tell you Steve for how long I’ve wanted you” as quick as a flash he had dropped to his knees and released my throbbing cock and started licking all my pre-cum off the mushroom head, I stripped off my clothes and he came up and started nibbling my nipples, fuck this stud was rampant. I pulled him up and stripped off his clothes, fuck I could have shot a load there and then he was so fit and shaved smooth everywhere just how I liked my studs, his cock must have been 8 inches plus with thick veins, he was cut which got me thinking, so whilst rubbing our cocks together I pulled my foreskin over his mushroom cock head and cock docked with the stud our pre-cum mixing Max looked at me and said “that feels so good Steve”

Breaking off I said to Max “here’s the deal Max, first off I want you to fuck your last load of neg cum deep into my bowels, then I’ll POZ you up and then I want your first POZ load, that’s the deal” “Great” was the response.

We moved off to the bedroom and he groped my arse. Positioning Max on his back I lifted his smooth tanned legs over his head giving me access to his neg hole and then leaned in and had my first taste of his puckered brown hole, I spent the next half an hour worshipping this stud's body taking his cock fully down my throat and tasting his ripped body all over. “Please stop Steve, I can’t take anymore, its my turn” Max said, so I flipped over onto my back and Max started teasing my hole with his tongue making me twitch and getting my hole really wet. Max moved up and wiped his mushroom head all around my hole with his pre cum, the next thing I felt was that great feeling of the pressure of the head of his cock pushing through my spinster, his cock slowly making its way deep into my bowels. Soon enough I felt his big balls on my arse and I knew he had bottomed out in me. How wrong I was! He had another inch as his balls pushed back and the head of his cock had now pushed past my inner ring. I let out a muffled scream and he stopped, so I looked into his eyes and said “Please Max fuck me long and hard.” I wrapped my legs around his bubble butt and pulled him in deep. My new lover got the message and started pumping me with long hard strokes. Sweat poured down his body he fucked me good for about 15 minutes, kissing me passionately all the while, telling me how much he loved my hot hole. I could tell Max was getting close so I pushed him off and onto his back and the lowered myself down onto his hard cock as this way I could keep him on the edge as my arse muscles milked his thick Latino cock.

Fuck, he felt so good. I slid my hands all over his sweaty pecs and pulled on his nipples, this carried on for another 10 minutes and Max was breathing heavily now and getting so close. I got off and onto all fours Max didn’t need a second to start pounding my butt hard his balls mashing my butt, I stopped him again getting on my back and said to him “please Max, I want to see your face as you unload deep in me.” Max got the message and his balls where now slapping my sweaty arse. I could feel his cock growing and then he flung his head back as his cock unleashed its last neg load of seed deep into my bowels, Max collapsed on me our sweaty bodies entwined. “Steve, that was the best fuck of my life. I can’t wait to have you inside me”

Part 2 Max takes my POZ load (if you want)?[/size]

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

Part 2 Max takes my POZ load

As we lay there Max’s cock stayed hard and never left my hole, we where spooning his sweaty pec’s hot against my back, after a short while he leaned over and kissed me “Steve I really need you please can you take me now and Steve I have a Virgin cherry I have never been fucked before, I’m strictly a top but I want to give it all up for you” I leant over and passionately kissed this hot Latino stud. “OK Max, lets get a shower first” I said.

Once in the shower we explored with other with an intimacy I had not experienced for years, slowly soaping each others bodies. I turned Max round and paid good attention to his perfect hairless bubble butt, it was something that Michael Angelo should have sculpted, I couldn’t help myself and bent down and started licking his small puckered hole water cascading down his back. “Please Steve I need your cock” Max said. So we dried off and moved back onto the bed. I turn to Max and said “as your cherry is pure the first thing inside will be my cock and the only lube you’ll be getting is my spit and POZ pre-cum” getting Max onto all fours I started moving the mushroom head of my cock over his little brown hole depositing loads of toxic pre-cum all over it “please fuck me Steve I need it so bad” Max said.

My cock is the perfect breeding tool, a fat mushroom head and a shaft that gets really thick in the middle thinning out at the base so once inside a hot hole it naturally gets drawn in by the spinster, until my 8 inches bottom out on my hairless sack. Anyway I started pushing hard against Max’s hole and after about 5 minutes the spinster was starting to open and I saw my opportunity and pushed hard “Oh fuck, oh fuck” max screamed as the head of my cock finally got in, I held it there until Max had calmed a bit then I pushed hard up to the thickest part of my cock, the boy’s head was tossing from side to side as his spinster tore open with his blood now leaking down onto his balls, this studs wish was definitely on the way to coming true POZZED by my hot cock, I pushed again and his spinster pulled the finally the last 3 inches in hitting his prostrate in the process. Max was delirious is a mixture of pain and pleasure as I slow started fucking him, soon enough he was breathing heavy as the pace of my fucking picked up and the head of my poisonous cock was massaging his prostrate “Steve that feel amazing I love it” Max said as I continued to fuck him after a while I stopped and pulled out empting his hole “what’s wrong” Max asked “nothing I want to make sure my POZ DNA runs deep in your veins” I said. With that I pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock and stuck a pin through the skin causing a small bleed, this would guarantee that my blood mixed with his, the virus flowing in his veins.

I got Max onto his back and lined up my bloody cock with his bloody hole and pushed back in “Now you have it for sure Max” I said pushing deep into him in one hard thrust “I love it, please give me your POZ cum, make me yours” Max said. I spent the next 10 minutes piston fucking his arse until I could feel my balls tightening and the head of my cock getting ready to release deep into him. The pressure on the head of my cock was way too much to take and with one final deep push my Toxic POZ load fired deep into his bowels, my cock was twitching so hard as shot after shot flew out and deep into this hot Latino stud. Once done I collapsed on top of Max and we kissed passionately.

“That was just the best feeling of my life” Max said, “for sure your have become one hot POZ bottom slut Max” I said

After a while I pulled out and admired the new member of the club I had just converted. Max’s hole was truly POZZED up now.

Part 3 (Converting Gym rats) to cum if you what more?

• Like 1

“That was one hot fuck you sexy Latino” I said to Max

Max turned to me and said “Steve I’ve wanted you for so long, you bust my cherry and I now have your DNA running in my veins, I’m sore but I couldn’t be happier, I think we could have some wild times together. I want to spread OUR DNA all over the place and I want you to be my gym partner and my lover, together we can spread the love J / poison all over this town. I’ve got so many gym rats who have wanted my load for a long time and now they can really get a present”

“damn Max you have a real dark side I love it” I said as I leaned in and we locked tongues

Max left and arranged to come round later that evening.

The door bell rang and this hot Latino (Max) was there waiting in a pair of trackies and a wife beater vest, my eyes dropped down and all I could see was the outline of his thick meat as he was as hard as a rock. In he came with a holdall saying “I’m gonna stay with you if that’s ok” “for sure my sexy fucker” I said.

We settled down and Max turned to me and said “right I have lined up a cute Asian lad as my first trophy tonight, he’s been storking me and my cock for months and tonight he going get more than he wants, were going fuck him up bad, I gave him your address and told him to be round at 8pm and plan for a long hard session”

“what has your wicked mind got planned?” I said to Max

Max grabbed his bag and emptied the contents on the floor a hood, handcuffs, various sized butt plugs and what he called he special fuck you up dildo which was about 12 inches and damn thick.

“ok Max the dildo is big, but its just a dildo” I said

“No lover, watch” Max said as he took the dildo he pushed the base and out came three sharp pins from the head….”see this will tear him up and ensure that our DNA finds a home.

8 pm and the door bell rang and I moved off into the bedroom so as not to scare the fella off. Through the crack in the door I could see that Max had quickly stripped off the lads shirt revealing his hairless chest, he was cute small about 5 ft 3 no more than 10 pounds, the lad was busy forcing Max’s thick veiny cock down his throat, Max grabbed his head and forced his cock all the way down and you could see the lad going limp as he passed out, Max pulled out and snapped the handcuff’s on his wrists behind his back, the lad was now back with it and I walked into the lounge “what the fuck” the lad said…

“your our play thing that’s, what the fuck” Max said as he slapped his cock round his cute Asian face.

“you’ve wanted this for months and now your going to get it” Max barked

We lifted the lad off the floor and stripped off his jeans…. “nice little arse” I said

We took him to the bedroom and dumped him face down, Max grabbed the hood and quickly covered his head, the lad was clearly scared as Max said “we own your arse now, you’re the one who’s been wanting this not me” scared or not the lad nodded.

We took some pillows and placed them under his abs raising his cute little butt in the air, which Max duly slapped twice hard leaving red hand prints. He then took his special dildo and lubing it with spit then after spitting on his hole started to work the head into the lads butt hole, the whole process was taking a long time as this dildo slowing pushed into the tight hole after about 10 minutes it was nearly all in as the Asian lad was shaking with the pain of this large invader, little did he know what was to come. Max turned to me and said “ you do the honours lover” and I moved round and pushed the dildo to the hilt and pushed the centre and the fella let out a scream as the sharp pins stuck into his fuck shute. I pulled it back as Max sat on his back and out it popped which a nice mix of blood and arse juices…

“perfectly lubed up now lover” Max said to me. “right lets give him a double dose” Max said with a wicked grin.

I jumped on the bed my cock leaking pre-cum everywhere and Max lifted the Asian lad up and lowered him down onto my cock which slipped in with ease straight to my balls as I started to fuck him, Max took his cock and pushed in along side and we started hammering his hole in unison, where was no sound from the lad other that the odd moan, we continued to fuck him hard, the feeling of Max’s hot throbbing cock pushing against the head of my cock was to much for both of us to take for long as the cum rushed up my pole and erupted spraying my toxic juice deep, that set Max off and I felt the head of his fat cock grow and his cum shoot deep coating my cock and the Asian lad bowels.

We where both truly spent and pulled out with which Max’s grabbed the largest but plug he had and jammed into the wrecked hole.

Max then turn to the Lad removed his hood and said “wouldn’t want our toxic loads leaking out now would we”

The Asian lad said “ for real have you POZZED me”

“Yes, you never asked my status. Just call it a present”

There’s a part 4 if you want?

• 2 weeks later...

Max moved in with me and I cared for him as he went through hellish fuck flu, after about 4 weeks he had fully recovered so he made an appointment and got the confirmation that he had joined the brotherhood, he came in straight up to me smiled and told me my bug was running wild in his veins and he already had a high VL. I turned to Max and said “cool let me have some back” we couldn’t strip quickly enough and in seconds he was balls deep in me pounding like a man on a mission, Max hadn’t cum for a few days and soon was unloading deep in my bowels, he stayed in me cock twitching pushing out every bit of his toxic load into me, once finished he eat the cum out of my wrecked hole and we shared it in a deep French kiss his cum and my arse juices all sloppy coating our mouths.

We had settled into a good relationship and started hitting it hard in the gym, we had become inseparable and after a few weeks in the gym we where both seriously ripped. One day after finishing our workout late we were in the steam room when we where joined by this cute blonde twink who was about 130 pounds 5ft 7 and lean. I winked at Max and we decided to put on a little show for him, so I laid down on the bench and Max went to work giving me a massage Blonde kept on glancing over as Max’s hands caressed my body pinching and pulling my nipples from time to time. Blonde kept on adjusting himself trying to conceal his erection. Max turned and said to Blonde come on feel his tight Pec’s I know you want to, Blonde shyly came over and soon his hands where caressing my body after a short while I grabbed his hand and pushed in under my towel so he could feel my hard cock, he stroked me for a while during which Max and moved behind him and groping his butt. I turned to both of them and said come on lets go play for real, Blonde turned round and said “I really don’t know I’ve never been with a guy before” “Don’t worry, grabbing his hard cock through his towel, this tells me you want too”. I said….. Soon enough we where back home.

Max and I soon had our prey at home stripped…Blonde’s name was Tom he was well cute Max flipped him over and handcuffed his hand behind him “what the fuck are you doing” Tom shouted quickly Max grabbed a ball gag once in all protests where over…..

“Ok Tom this is probably not what you thought was going to happen, but this is what I have planned for you…..if your good you get $5000 for your efforts, are you up for it” Tom nodded and Max removed his gag…. “You will be whored out tonight and be taking lots of cocks raw, you will be filled with Neg and Poz cum do you understand” Max said to Tom

“Yes Sir” Tom said to Max

Ok this is the menu

· First off a good shave from head to toe, you will be completely hairless.

· You will be photographed in a hood so don’t worry

· Your cherry arse will be auctioned off to the highest bidder first and then all the way down to the lowest, by which time your wrecked hole will be loose and flowing with cum.

· We will be filming the whole thing and if you squeal we will post it to all your contacts on your phone.

Do you understand?

“Yes Sir”

We stood Tom up and took him to the bathroom, taking the clippers I removed his arm pit hair first then came his pubes, his balls where naturally smooth and hung low, his cock wasn’t much to talk about very average but that wasn’t a problem, its was his smooth cherry arse that was the main course for all to have tonight, I bent Tom over and removed the dusty hairs around his pink little hole, Max took the opportunity to feed his thick cock down Toms throat, I thought he was going to pass out as Max’s big thick cock went balls deep down his throat, Max fucked his throat hard for about 5 minutes before un-loading his toxic cum down his throat, Max then lent down and kissed Tom slurping his cum out and then we shared a long kissed with my lovers cum. We removed Tom’s handcuffs and he flung his arms around me his hard cock pressing against mine. Moving into the shower we soaped Tom’s hot little body all over and then wet shaved him…..He looked so hot now and ready.

“Ok Tom….it’s your choice where to you want to deposit your last pure load of cum, you can fuck either of us or we can blow you, your choice” I said to him

I’d really like to fuck you Sir

Getting into the bedroom, Max dropped to his knees and swallowed Tom’s cock to the root, making it nice and sloppy, “Ok he’s ready” Max said I lift my legs up and Tom lined his cock up with my hole then in one hard push he was balls deep, fuck Virgins they really don’t know how to ease a cock into a hole, soon enough his was ramming my cunt like his life depended on it, although he was average he fucked me so hard it had me going, too soon his actions where getting erratic and I knew that he was going to burst and that’s just what he did filling me with pulse after pulse of his pure cum, as soon as he had come down from his orgasm he collapsed on top of me.

“That was unreal” said Tom

Ok how about we get a good add sorted for Craig’s list so we took loads of Pic’s of Tom and he was really getting into it….Then we posted: -

Virgin cum slut, whoring out his cum dump for Neg and Poz loads, highest bidder will take his cherry then down to the lowest …10 only so place your bids high, check out the web cam pre-view at 7pm.

Tom was really excited about losing his cherry and all the money he would be earning. We got ready with the cam show at 7pm and started off with lots of posses of Tom, he was sure showing off for the camera, then Max started eating out Tom pink virgin hole and the sliding his cock up and down his crack, Tom was purring with pleasure saying “damn break me in” it was all Max could do to stop himself breaking the fella in there and then. Needless to say the bids came flowing in the highest being $5120 an odd sum but it was an auction after all. The winner was Zac a black thug who sent in a shot of his long thick dick, he stated he was Neg and wanted to be the first to breed the white twink, next on the list where the Poz guy’s Ryan a 40 plus bear with a good sized piece of cut meat he stated he had a high VL and was keen to add Tom to his list of bug chasers he had converted.

The winners where all given our address and told to be round at 9PM and not to be late as they would lose their turn.

Tom loses his Virgin cherry to cum he you want?