Twink Jocks and Stocky/Fat Daddies

Blueyedsoul

So, lately I have been fortunate to have a small stable of amazingly hot twink bottoms - all very vanilla - but two will take me raw. You know these boys. They are like underwear models who spend every minute of the day in the gym making everyone steam clean the carpets with their tongues... Well, I met all on either CL or A4A and just recently one was telling me how much of a double life he leads. I was confused by this statement so I took the bait and asked, "what do you mean?" He then told me that he only saw men like me (older, stocky and sometimes fat tops) in secret. He then proceeded to tell me that he has the best sex with us but will not be public with his wants. He recognizes his friends would not approve. He then told me that when he is out with his friends clubbing or at the local bar he will sacrifice good sex for another twink/jock; just so his friends won't look down on him.

To all of you twink/jock bottoms: Do you find this scenario to be true? Do you enjoy many older stocky or fat daddy tops more in private than what your friends suspect? Is it a hidden fetish? Are you out publicly with being 'chubby chaser?'

To all of you older stocky or fat daddy tops: Do you find this scenario to be true as well? Are you that hidden secret who fulfills that twinks/jocks needs? Is there a steady stream of these young men in your life? Or are these experiences rare and far between?

I am beginning to think this scenario is more wide-spread than I thought. I would love to hear everyone's perspective on this...

I lived that life for many many uears. Finally decided tob live my life my own rules. I have a hisband who is chubby and older. I also have a boy friend who is chubby and older. I haven't felt better in my life. I no longer have to hide anything. It the greatest feeling ever.

I'm not a twink anymore, but I'm still built like one, tall and slim. I've always been attracted to my opposite, so besides blacks and older men, I go after big guys too. I am affectionate, so I like extra flesh to hold onto during kissing and fucking. Eventually I figured out that the heaviest guys (usually) have the smallest cocks, but today's pills often help with that. There used to be a short Indian daddy with a round, sagging belly I saw for years every time I went to the sauna. I had to hold his belly over my head while I sucked him, and that was a big turn-on for me.

I'm usually alone when I go cruising, so nobody influences me. Sometimes when I'm with gay friends I show them which guys I think are hot and which ones fuck me, and they never get it. Just as well: they won't get in my way.

I'm not a chaser, and like you, I am no longer a twink, but I do admit that I find big guys a huge turn on. I guess anyone who has seen my blog or my videos knows this to be true. I just like men to be masculine, manly, and I find that alot of men like that get bigger as they age and that is ok. Many of them start out that way. Just as long as a man is a man I am turned on.

I guess I fall into the "twink/jock" category. I'm not usually into older and/or stockier guys, but occasionaly it can be hot. If I want to break out of my usual type (white or asian twinky/jock tops), I go for built or hung black guys (age is less important).

As an older (45) stockier guy I find a fare my constant street of twink guys in their 20s fairly eager to take my load. This amazed me when I first noticed it. But experience matters. Smart boys figure this out quickly.

Another interesting phenomenon in this is a demographic reality. There are man more available gay men I. Their 40s and 50s now than at any other time in gay cultural history. When I was in my 20s the pool of available men skewed much younger. Today's twinks have many more options available to them

So, lately I have been fortunate to have a small stable of amazingly hot twink bottoms - all very vanilla - but two will take me raw. You know these boys. They are like underwear models who spend every minute of the day in the gym making everyone steam clean the carpets with their tongues... Well, I met all on either CL or A4A and just recently one was telling me how much of a double life he leads. I was confused by this statement so I took the bait and asked, "what do you mean?" He then told me that he only saw men like me (older, stocky and sometimes fat tops) in secret. He then proceeded to tell me that he has the best sex with us but will not be public with his wants. He recognizes his friends would not approve. He then told me that when he is out with his friends clubbing or at the local bar he will sacrifice good sex for another twink/jock; just so his friends won't look down on him.

To all of you twink/jock bottoms: Do you find this scenario to be true? Do you enjoy many older stocky or fat daddy tops more in private than what your friends suspect? Is it a hidden fetish? Are you out publicly with being 'chubby chaser?'

To all of you older stocky or fat daddy tops: Do you find this scenario to be true as well? Are you that hidden secret who fulfills that twinks/jocks needs? Is there a steady stream of these young men in your life? Or are these experiences rare and far between?

I am beginning to think this scenario is more wide-spread than I thought. I would love to hear everyone's perspective on this...

No I'm that kinda jwink (somewhere between a twink and a jock). I've dated 4 guys so far. A lot of people knew about us and all 4 of them have had average bodies. I don't really care what others say or think about me but if they say anything about my partner in a mean way I'd literally burn them to the ground. i loved my partner of 9 months now and he's kinda let himself go but I love him and the sex with him regardless.

I am amazed at the number of hot young guys that come on to me. Then I think back to when I was in my late teens and early twenties, I was always after guys in their late thirties to early sixties. They were secure in who they were and had mature bodies, it's true that men get better with age. Still I enjoy a young man and what they have to offer. Variety is the spice of life!

I occasionally get approached by twink bottoms, being a rather heavy-set daddy, I tend to turn them down, especially as so many of the offers are rather gauche. A couple of classics over the last year being

"I don't normally go for guys like you, but I fancy being crushed under you, but I could never be seen with you and you musn't tell any one"

"I'm hot, you're not, but I want your load"

"Well, you are a bit marginal for me, but I'm horny"

After delights like this, I tend to just reply with "Sorry, only chatting"

I occasionally get approached by twink bottoms, being a rather heavy-set daddy, I tend to turn them down, especially as so many of the offers are rather gauche. A couple of classics over the last year being

"I don't normally go for guys like you, but I fancy being crushed under you, but I could never be seen with you and you musn't tell any one"

"I'm hot, you're not, but I want your load"

"Well, you are a bit marginal for me, but I'm horny"

After delights like this, I tend to just reply with "Sorry, only chatting"

What assholes. But does that kinda turn you on or no?

Yanto48: I like how you term it "gauche." I haven't heard that description in quite sometime but it's so true. I too have had the "I want to be smothered by your weight," or the "your weight makes me feel safe," and of course I have also heard the "you're so not my type but all I want to do is fuck and you're the only one here." The worst however happened recently. I was down in Palm Springs with my best friend. The two of us only live a half hour away so after a good time and some cocktails, we were invited to one of the clothing optional resorts by an older gentlemen who's conversation we enjoyed throughout the evening. As all three of us were enjoying the summer night in the pool, a very hot young man walked up and started chatting, then he says to his friends as he's looking directly at me, "I wouldn't want to take that pregnant blond bitches load if he was the last dick standing!" Seriously! What the fuck? Now, my best friend had heard my horror stories before about how gay guys would show no shame in commenting on my weight... And when compared to most I am relatively small. Needless to say, my best friend of 20 years flipped out, got out of the pool and was in this guys face. It was so embarrassing. I just wanted to leave at that point.

In the end, I can't figure out if hot guys really do feel that entitled to the point of where they feel they can comment on weight and other things with no repercussions. Or, have we just grown accustomed to allowing the behavior because it's only 'weight'. It seems to me that fat or weight discrimination is one which has universal approval. It seems that most everyone is comfortable with commenting or discussing someone else's weight in such a disparaging and vulgar manner.