Can a hole be too loose?

JamesL100

Fucked a very sexy London guy last week.

We were in a sex club and I loved his naked look (esp the army boots)

Anyway I fucked him 4 times, he had a really sloppy used cunt

But loose as a dustbin, I couldn't feel the sides :-(

I had to pull out and wank off :-(

Can a hole be too loose?

Guest ff-whole

My hole is loose when I want it, but I train hard to use my muscles, so I can squeeze a dick and get it cumming... It takes practice, a lot of practice... But I am happy I am not tight. So I never bleed, even when fisted or when a really large dick enters my butt.

So far, I have no complains from the tops.

I wish i was a little looser and I've considered possibly getting into getting fisted but I'm worried about having a loose cunt.

I prefer to be tight that way I can take small dicks and big dicks that are not one who slam it in.

Some guys with huge dicks do not like tight holes. A lot of them are impatient and in a dark room will move to the next guy with a gaping pussy.

Sometimes the pressure of a tight hole can be uncomfortable, I fucked a guy recently and I'm not huge and it felt like a vice grip.

I always loosen up with enemas and toys before I go out.

Absolutely yes they can. The best bottoms are those that have worked to regulate how tight or loose they are during a fuck. Just because a bottom takes fists doesn't mean that they should be so open that the top doesn't feel much when it's just old fashioned dick going in there on other occasions.

Like FF Whole posted- my hole can take a fist, hell in one session with a good trusted bud I took his balls,cock AND fist in - it is all about the head and relaxing the muscle. That said, the same head can contract the muscle and squeeze a condom off a guy who insists on using them- so if there is a really out of control sloppy hole, I would have to say the guy just is not exercising the muscles to keep it toned . Now, like today- a fist bud is coming over at 4p to slop my ass out big time- I ought to have a really loose and rosebudded hole by 5 30p. Then a guy who has been making advances on my hole wants to come and use my hole- but he only wants it wide open and sloppy, and loaded - so for him there is nothing too loose. After he gets his pleasure, I figure I will be hitting the latin bar in Miami and trying to keep the breeding going- I have a lot of loads to catch up on this month !