Steamworks Berklley

went to Steamworks for CumUnion back in August; got there around 11pm and thought I'd be there a couple hours. Left around in the morning after sliding my dick in several hot men and the joint was still hopping! great place, hope to check it out again.

So me becoming cause member fell through today but is going to happen very soon. In fact I can't wait to be the slut that takes any load all the time just tell me to bend over. The anticipation feels almost like Christmas and when Santa cums down my chimney I will have my present. So to anyone in the bay area that wants to take part in helping me become part of the family get at me and let me know I would love to have you there.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Google maps can map it out for you, but basically you take the 802 which picks up a couple blocks from SW. You have to transfer buses (to the 800) part way through the trip, but other riders are heading to the city at that hour so it's not too hard to figure out.

I'll be there on Thursday with my buddy (skychi on bbrt.) He'll be offering up my holes to any horny tops who need to unload. Hope to see you there.

Edited by senzasella