Great night at Steamworks

Bottom Jim

Last night I was at Steamworks in Berkely. First time there. I rented a room ,posted on the bulletin board and weNt to clean up. Left door open and layer on my stomach.

there was no action for about an hour. Then about four it appeared to pick up. I dozed off and was wakened by a hand on my ass. It was a black guy with the biggest dick I ever saw. He wasted no time in climbing on top of me and shoving his dick in my ass.i gasped but he went on. He pumped for a few minutes and then I heard him groan. I could feel his load going deep in me. He pumped till he was done and then pulled out.

i noticed then he did not close the door. There were several guys watching him. Two Asian guys came in. I sucked one while the other fucked me. He shot in my ass and then they switched. After the second one came inside me I was tired. I was getting ready to go to the steam room when two Latin guys stopped me. They has seen the action and wanted a part of it. They bothnfucked me a shot there loads in me.

i then had to stop and went to the steam room. From there I went to the hot tub . There was this young twink on the other end. I nodded but did nothing. All of a sudden he came over. He said he was getting ready to leave but wanted to get off. He turned me slightly and slid he dick in my ass. He fucked me till he came and then said thanks

after all that my ass was sore so I left. Left happy with 6 loadS of cum in me