My son is taking loads

fieldpussy

My son is 23 and gay. He has a boyfriend now and yesterday he arrived with him to spend a weekend at my place, and to introduce his new (and first) partner. He is 28 and hot as hell, a very handsome and mature guy, masculine and cute. After having a coffee with me in the kitchen they went upstairs to my guest room for a while and I had to do some things. When they came back down, they both were in trackies and went out for some running.

In the evening, when both had left the house to go to some bar, I found my son's trackies in the laundry bin. I took them out to wash them, but couldn't oversee that from its inside the back of the pants was covered with a half-liquid mess which had obviously dripped out of his ass and ran down his legs. I checked it and clearly identified it as sperm. It must have been an incredibly huge load which had not dried within 4 hours after the run. It was also mixed with some blood.

I went to see if I have to change the sheets, but there wasn't a single drop on them. My boy had taken the whole load in his ass and probably accidentally lost it only during the run. Good boy.

• Upvote 4

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, also for the private messages.

Here is some update:

The boys left this morning, but we had a nice evening together yesterday with a lot of talking and drinking. They were a bit shy in the beginning to talk with me about sex stuff, but after a couple of beers it got more flowing. My son came out to me some 6 years ago, when he was a teenager, but when he knew already that I am bisexual and have fuckbuddies. We always had a very liberate relationship and he knew that he could come to me with any question and problem. So it was relatively easy for him to tell me that he is gay and that's why he introduced me his boyfriend.

As I wrote above, this guy is very hot. And he is also a very nice person. What I found out during our conversation is that he is a total top who hates to bottom, and that he thinks that my boy has a gorgeous ass which is worth to be 'treated' as often as possible. I think that I heard 'between the lines' that my boy took not less than 10 loads in his ass during this single weekend. What a fuck machine is new boyfriend is! Only proof I have is that he changed underwear 3-4 times per day and all the briefs which I found in the laundry bin had a messy back side covered with a mixture of cum and blood.

I'm also sure now that no other guys

To answer some other questions: My son is 23, very slim and defined, tall, pale-white, blond with shaved head and a blond beard. He is a bit more hairy than I am and keeps all his body hair natural. His dick is cut and he has a very sweet round butt.

• Upvote 1

your his dad don't forget..it seems very twisted to dream about your sons bf and to speak about your son in a sexual way lol ..

I dont think its that twisted,if you have feelings for your boy and him for you,yall should fuck.

The most embarasing subjects are already out on the table its really only a matter of time before

yall fuck and it will porbably be the hottest fuck you have.

In straight relationships, it is not uncommon, for husbands to fuck hot horny mother in-laws, especially if the wife is not into sex much. So this is no different , if the hot BF wants to fuck his man's dad ,so be it everyone is leagal age of consent

Very nice two hot young boys in trackies. God I love the way a boys ass looks when he is wearing track pants and I am also one of those boys. I love to wear my track pants and have my master grope and grind his hard cock against my back side until he orders me to strip am assume the proper position.

• Upvote 1