Too sleepy

I had a buddy who was just hotter than hell to be pozzed. He found a guy and had to travel there to get it and asked me if I would like to accompany him and watch and maybe take pics and videos of his conversion. I told him I would see and if my schedule allowed it I would try to make it, and fortunately I was able to meet him there. The guy who was going to poz my buddy was quite attractive and even I couldn't wait to see his 'tool' as it had been described to me as an 8" cut and really nice.

We got to the poz guy's place and after some small talk and a couple of drinks, we all stripped and wow, that poz cock looked great. Not for me though, I thought to myself, but still wow. My buddy is going to get pozzed and have a blast with that cock. Guess I should have introduced us all to you. My buddy is Andy and the poz buy is Fred and they call me Mac. We all went to the bedroom and did some nice pre-fucking play together. Andy took no time to plant his lips on Fred's cock and slurped it down to the hilt almost immediately. I just kind of sat back and watched and took some pics for a bit. Then they decided to get down to real 'business'. Part of their deal was to make it rough.

Fred started by slapping Andy a few times in the face and then bent him over and started beating his ass till it was red as an apple. Andy yelped quite a bit but took it fairly good and had a raging hardon from it too. Have to say it turned me on pretty good too. After a bit of that, Fred then grabbed some lube and a toothbrush he had laying out on the night stand. A small amount of lube and then he ran a couple of fingers up Andy's ass real fast and hard, then after just a minute or so replaced his fingers with the toothbrush and rammed it in hard and swished it around in his ass too. I had grabbed the video cam and was filming this and had a raging hardon myself. This was way more exciting than I had thought it would be. Fred ground that toothbrush in and around for a good 10 minutes and when he took it out it was definitely pink with some bright red streaks in it. He said I think he is ready now for a good hard pounding.

Fred then got up behind Andy and lined his huge cock up and rammed it clear to his balls in one great thrust. Andy groaned and almost moved forward enough to lose it out as it had to have hurt some like that. Fred's cock did not come all the way out as he finally got a good hold on Andy's hips to hold him in place. I had the vid cam going and didn't miss a bit of that action. WOW, what a turn on this was becoming. Fred then slowly fed Andy his whole cock again till his balls were bouncing on his ass again. Then he started a nice easy in and out motion which made Andy moan with the pleasure he was now feeling. Fred started to pick up speed and pretty soon he was pulling almost all the way out and ramming his 8 inch cock deep and hard and fast into Andy.

I could hardly keep the cam still as the action had me turned on a lot too and my cock was at attention and throbbing. I thought to myself that Andy was one lucky guy to get that kind of pounding as that is the way I like it too, deep, hard, fast and filling me up. This was one fantastic show. Seemed like forever, but was really about another 20 minutes or so and then Fred really picked up the action. I didn't think it was possible to pound harder than he had been but he found some more power somewhere and really started cramming his cock in deep and reached down with both hands and grabbed Andy's ass cheeks and spread them wide. What a view and then with a really hard thrust, Fred rammed home balls deep again and ground his hips into Andy and said, 'I'm cumming and filling you up good with my really good poz load." When he said that I almost came myself it was that thrilling.

After all of that, and since we really hadn't rested from the trip there, we all laid down for a rest. Andy with a big smile on his face for sure. I pretty much dozed off and have no idea how long. I woke up all of a sudden on my stomach and felt a pressure on my back. Took me a few seconds to get my bearings and then realized that Fred had lubed me while I was sleeping and had started to fuck my neg ass. I had not wanted that. I turned my head and said, "Hey, what the heck are you doing, I don't want poz cum in my hole!" Fred just grunted and said, "Oops, too late now," as I felt his cock pulsing and spewing his toxic load in my ass. My eyes got real wide and I groaned as my own damn cock betrayed me and started to cum too. Oh, well, guess that will teach me to stay awake. Will see what happens now.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 6

This story is based on a dream I had the other night about real events but added on to. I actually will probably not be able to attend a real buddies pozzing. Names, other than my Mac, were changed to protect their identities. It would be hot if I could go and this actually happened though. LOL My real buddy wants pozzed terribly and can hardly wait for it to happen and wanted me to go with and also get it from the same guy. 1. Doubtful if my schedule would allow me to attend as it is almost 400 miles away from me and 2. I love the stories about guys getting pozzed, especially the stealth ones, but I am not really wanting to be pozzed, or at least not real interested even though it bones me up to read these stories.

Guest JizzDumpWI

PrEP is not pnp. PrEP would be a way to prevent HIV.

if that poz load was within the last 72 hours go to ER now ang get on PEP (post exposure prophylaxis).

Can't do that either JizzDumpWI as I only go to a doctor, mostly, in an emergency situation only. Diagnosed with asthma at age 5 and in and out of doctor's offices and hospitals my whole life mostly and just hate to go see one anymore, although they usually are pretty nice. Also, got lung cancer three years ago and had surgery and lost almost half of my right lung to that, so really almost allergic to seeing doctors. Probably the main reason I don't do any drugs at all as I have had to take so many in my life that I hate them and only have two prescriptions any more and one of those is a breathing treatment and the other is for acid reflux. LOL Since I actually only do bareback, I may end up, eventually, poz, that is just the way it goes and hope it is still way down the road yet. Do stay in shape quite a bit and play basketball every Wed. night with guys who are much younger than me, several in their 20s and 30s and am the oldest one there and I do the Iowa Games here in the summer--high jump, long jump, 100 m. dash, and 110 m. hurdles. Hopefully that helps fight off most things plus, and I know that is supposed to be the worst way to do it, I am very picky about who I let fuck me. Do have about 8 or 9 Poz guys hitting on me right now, but none here where I live so it is fairly easy to fight off temptation as at least half of those ones have really great looking cocks and if they were here it would be almost impossible to not be pozzed. Take care and have fun.

• 1 month later...

A small update: Friend who wanted pozzed changed. Something came up, I don't know what, and not going to same guy now. New guy he is getting pozzed by is his old boyfriend who lives even farther away. Apparently flying there and then his ex and ex's new boyfriend are both going to beat him for a bit and then both fuck him and hopefully, for him, poz him up the way he wants it.

Small update: Have 9 guys now on BBRT, that are berating me for not taking all the poz cock and cum I can get. LOL All good natured actually, but they are after me to get busy and take any cock and load available no matter who. One bud for sure is pushing pretty hard so told him that for the next month, Feb., just for him, I would take any cock that is available and not ask status until after they were done loading my ass up. So, I guess, for the next month, I will be taking all cocks I can get no matter who.

• 3 months later...
Guest JizzDumpWI

you do realize if you poz you will spend a good deal of time in docs offices, blood draws, etc...? PrEP a fraction of that...

i understand the inertia/cost/time/commitment, but to me it Sounds like a lot of excuses MackyJay, JizzDumpWI gives great advice. Wish i'd taken it.

• 1 year later...