Gay 18-22 year olds that bareback...say hello!!!

Guest Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

If you are gay, 18-22 years old and bareback: say hello! Tell a story about your best experience. Do you bottom? Do you top? How many times have you fucked or been fucked bare? Do you take loads? How many loads? Do you give loads? How many? Sooooooo, 18-22 year olds talk and be celebrated for keeping the joy of bareback sex alive!!! Thanks for keeping it condom free!!!

I'm 21, and started out attempting condoms but just hated them after a few times. I got fucked raw with someone offline once last year - they didn't even ask about a condom, they knew I wanted it raw I guess, and just shoved their dick in me with some lube. I went to a couple bathhouses after that for a couple nights every week, and though a couple times I wasn't so sure if there was a condom, most of it was bare and I definitely took some loads :P

Kinda addicted to raw, and kinda can't see myself enjoying getting fucked any other way. I think part of what I enjoy about cock in my hole is the feeling of actual warm cock in my hole - condoms make it feel like I'm using a dildo lol.

I love being a bottom bb boy. I only get fucked bare, and seems like nobody has ever questioned it-- most tops love it bare. Tho I've prob only taken about 20 loads? Thatll change soon enough I'm sure...

Have had guys put it in me raw, and vice-versa, a few times since I started fucking at 17. Mostly just teasing and all that. Steady bf of 3 years was first one to seed me, the first time we hooked up was raw. Most of the time can't feel his load when he breeds me which has turned me off a bit to bottoming raw. On the other hand, as a top I only want to go raw. It feels fucking amazing. Have only given maybe 3 loads raw unfortunately, as I love it. Don't want to put my bf at major risk tho, and have only been fucking undetectable guys as who can trust a guy who says he's neg in nyc.

• Upvote 1

Guest Saturn1

Thanks to everyone that posted to this thread! There have GOT to be more 18-22 year olds out there that keep it bare and say fuck it to condoms. Lets hear from you all!!! Come on, tell us all how you love it bare and maybe want to be pozzed???

Im a little older but now much and have been playing bareback for as long as I can remember. Ive been straight most of my life and just started really accepting my fate as a pussy bttm. But Ive never played with a condom. I use A4A and CL all the time and have met some really dirty bois and have always taken it raw. I love the feeling of a nice hard cock pounding my hole

I started getting barebacked when I was 16, though mostly once I began college at A&M. For 2 years, I used to bottom for this small clique of horny hispanic grad students that loved to cum in white undergrad hole. I think most of them had girlfriends, but that didn't stop them from breeding me a couple times a week. Now at 22, I couldn't imagine using condoms again.