Home alone

firefighter

Not this year, but I have spent a few Christmases away from friends and family in the past. I even spent one Christmas at the bathhouse. In hindsight, I'm surprised that it was even open, and even more surprised that I wasn't the only guy there. Of course, it wasn't busy, but the 6 or 7 of us (including the person on staff) made the best of it. Everyone was in a very 'good will towards men' frame of mind. The staff person even opened up the sling room (normally a premium room) for general use. Until then I had only been in the room as an observer, but this time I was able to climb in, and had the pleasure of taking three men up my ass. In the spirit of the season, I even took on the rare role of top, throwing a fuck into a guy who had fallen in love with my cock and begged me to use it on him.

Guest faggot hole

This year again, i am going skiing (!) with a bunch of guys. We've rented a ski chalet and can ski right onto the slopes. Six guys (all Tops) and me. i love that ratio. unlike last year, maybe this year i'll actually find time to get out on the slopes and do a little snowboarding.

This year again, i am going skiing (!) with a bunch of guys. We've rented a ski chalet and can ski right onto the slopes. Six guys (all Tops) and me. i love that ratio. unlike last year, maybe this year i'll actually find time to get out on the slopes and do a little snowboarding.

Sounds like such a ducking hot time I wanna come along, went out west this time last year to CO and wanted to find some mountain men but there all busy fuckin one another. Lol would live to partake on both of those activities, where ya goin skiing? Also no plans Christmas this year, wish I was back in CO

Was it Steamworks Toronto? I was thinking of going there.

Not this year, but I have spent a few Christmases away from friends and family in the past. I even spent one Christmas at the bathhouse. In hindsight, I'm surprised that it was even open, and even more surprised that I wasn't the only guy there. Of course, it wasn't busy, but the 6 or 7 of us (including the person on staff) made the best of it. Everyone was in a very 'good will towards men' frame of mind. The staff person even opened up the sling room (normally a premium room) for general use. Until then I had only been in the room as an observer, but this time I was able to climb in, and had the pleasure of taking three men up my ass. In the spirit of the season, I even took on the rare role of top, throwing a fuck into a guy who had fallen in love with my cock and begged me to use it on him.