Stealthed by a Sailor

SDBoneyard

"Clean, neg, ddf, cool w BB?"

Oh, honey, for a 22 year old sailor in my ass I will answer anything!

I posted an Assup Face Down Walk In and fuck me ad on Craig's List. And because I am in San Diego, sometimes I get lucky:

Decided this post-13123-140864350004_thumb.jpg dude definitely deserved more than me ass up and w the lights low ... lol. So, when I heard the door creak open I got on my knees real fast .... then he walked in the room ... young black sailor .. wow.

Only, once he was hard, the dude asked for rubber, oops! So i pretended to look around and NOT find one. "Hey, I got one."

Fuck.. but covered is better than nothing .... so bent over on the bed. Locked in position and stayed there while the plastic covered cock caught and ripped and tore me some.

"You want my load? Where? Tell me where to shoot! Ok, here it cums!"

The dude grunted, shot, pulled out, cleaned up, and bailed. And that's when I felt in behind and -- damn! -- the sweet smell of warm sticky spooge from an anon cock slimed my fingers!

Will definitely send this dude a thank you note tomorrow .... once I use his sailor seed to jack off w later!

• Like 1