My husband is very demanding when it comes to sex between us. He only wants to jerk off together. Have sex together. And he’s very vanilla. I need sex more often and with others. I get bored with one partner. I love him but the control is too much. 

So today I made up a story to get away from my husband after work today. Met up with a bud off of grinder and stopped by his place. Had an hour or so since I canceled a meeting with a client even though my husband thought everything was on schedule. Met the guy, walked in and we made out. As soon as we got our clothes off we started sniffing the poppers and blowing each other. Could barely keep our hands off each other. We made out and played with each other like animals before he finally slid his raw cock into me. He fucked me doggy at first then reverse cowgirl. 

I flipped around and fucked him for a bit doggy and he rode my dick. Finally he went back to fucking me doggy and got close and bred me. I could feel as he pumped about 10 shots into my hole. After he came, he started licking my nipples to help me cum, one of my biggest turn ons. I shot my load all over both of us. We got dressed and I called my husband on the way to the store, keeping my buddy’s load in me the whole time. 

When I got home, I kissed my husband with dick breath and I let my husband breed me. He wondered why I was so wet, but I went to the bathroom before we fucked and told him I lubed myself up for him. 

My husband is very vanilla and likes to “make love,” so it’s so hot knowing I have someone else’s seed in me as his raw dick is inside me. He has no clue what I’ve been up to while he’s working. He goes away for a few days at the end of the week. I’m gonna see how many loads I can take while he’s gone. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 22

4 hours ago, rawbttm449 said:

He goes away for a few days at the end of the week. I’m gonna see how many loads I can take while he’s gone. 

Lucky man.. I envy your ability to get cum as often as you do! Get a few loads for me hehe

Not a very good weekend. Went over to a guys house who I’ve been wanting to hookup with. Last minute he tells me he uses condoms so I’m immediately turned off but he does finger me and edge me really well so I end up shooting a massive load that he swallows. He’s hot af so if definitely see him again. 

Today I met up with a guy I’ve been with a few times with my husband as well but my husband is no longer interested in playing with. I go in and I’m rock hard and expecting this guy to breed me. He seems nervous and idk why but he gets settled and we head to the bedroom after some foreplay. I end up fucking him and breeding him. 

So two loads given, none taken. 

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 1:27 PM, HornyForManAss said:

What is the most you've taken behind his back?

At once? 4. It’s tough. Not many places or people because we live in a small community.