Tweaker Bottoms?

BBRob

Went on adam this morning and this nice looking guy hit me up, he wanted fucked, I agreed to go to his place. I went there, he seemd a bit out of sorts. He then admitted to me that he'd been tweaking. I have partied before so can't judge him, but been totally clean now for almost 4 years so can't be around it or anyone who does it. It was my own fault for not noticing that his profile didn't say whether he partied or not, which usually means they do.. Luckily all I did with him was kiss and let him suck me for like a minute before he told me. But I just felt very uncomfortable, all the bad memories of my party days came flooding back, & I realized I needed to get out of there. So I politely excused myself, told him I just wasn't comfortable in that situation, and I left. I just couldn't stay in a situation that might have put my sobriety at risk. I came home, showered, & gargled with plenty of Listerine. It sucked, because I was VERY horny and really wanted hole, but proud of myself for putting myself first. There's plenty of other bottoms in the sea! Funny thing is, this is the second time this has happened to me this year.

last summer I met a hot older man who let me fuck his brains out, and unlike the guy today, nothing seemed amiss, and he didn't appear to be high at the time. He had the best ass I've fucked for awhile, tight as hell, and hairy, mmm. But as I was getting dressed to leave, saw a crack piple laying right there in plain sight on the nightstand! Pretty bizarre. Anyways, I got out of there fast, I used to party here and there myself before I got clean, which I am very proud of, and I know from experience that tweakers can't be trusted! But I still got an amazing lay out of that.

Going to be much more careful from here on who I meet up with that's for sure!

Thanks, even when I partied a bit, I never did it regularly, but I wised up & knew that wasn't for me! Can't deal with tweakers, I've been clean for almost 4 years and proud of it. Poppers are cool, if a bottom needs them to get fucked harder and longer, I am all for it! I don't do them myself, but don't mind if a bottom wants to. But definately can't be around any tweakers, that's a dealbreaker for me.

Never partied but recently have been curious. The only time I play with men are when i smoke pot. I really turn gay and love a nice cock. I recently started doing poppers and boy do they turn me into a slut. When im high and on poppers....i just want more and more cock lol

Never partied but recently have been curious. The only time I play with men are when i smoke pot. I really turn gay and love a nice cock. I recently started doing poppers and boy do they turn me into a slut. When im high and on poppers....i just want more and more cock lol

Poppers do it for me. I turn into a total bottom slut.

I'm a tweaker bottom, but only if I'm around guys who party. It really opens me up especially when I slam. But I can easily fuck when I'm sober and will always be sober unless I'm with fellow tweakers or tops who don't care if I do.

I have found that guys in your situation pretty much state NO PNP in their profiles and it wards off anyone who would be a bad match and potentially jeopardize ones sobriety which I feel anyone partier or not should respect. Hooking up with someone who is tweaking and you're sober totally sucks in my opinion it's like your both on totally different planets. That is why if I am partying and I see a no drugs/pnp in someones profile I just move on because I want to find someone who is also partying so we are on the same level sexually. I just would not go into details about why you don't want to hookup with those using drugs. Some people go into that but to me short and to the point is best.