White bottom visiting Manila and Bangkok in February 2014

AggieCumhole

post-33396-140864350051_thumb.jpg

Hi - I'll be visiting Manila from Feb 2 - 12 and Bangkok from Feb 13-20 in 2014, and I'd love to bottom for some Asian tops who like to breed white boys. If you know of interested asian tops, let me know. (Sort of a reversal of stereotypes, I know.....)

My hotels are already booked and I can share that information with anyone interested.

Also, I'm looking for suggested cities for my 3rd leg of the trip in late February. This will be my first time to Asia.

Im jealous, I want to go Manila... :(. Anyway for your 3rd trip I sugguest Hong Kong, (Air Asia has cheap flights).

While youre staying in Bangkok, visit a bathouse called The Babylon Bangkok, I have been to Bangkok 3 times and I love going to Babylon.

If you choose to go to Hong Kong, there are two hathouses I normally visit, the first is in kowloon and is called ABC located on nathan road, the other is Action located on Hennessey Road, which fairly new but lots going on. Taxi back and forth is relatively cheap.

Message me if you need clarification on anything here.

Have fun!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There are dozens of gay bars in Bangkok that have guy$ available to go off with you for a few hours. The guy$ range from straight to gay, gay for pay and queens to macho men. You’ll have to visit them to appraise what’s currently available at individual bars. If you like muscle men Tawan would definitely be worth a look.

The Babylon Bangkok hotel & sauna is a must visit. The sauna is considered one of the top facilities in the world. Their next Foam Party is February 8th. You can find videos on YouTube of some of their parties.

A fairly good guide to gay Thailand is Dreaded Ned’s

Edited by AdamKY

If you're going to the Philippines, you should check out the more rural areas outside of Manila. That's where the best guys are, and of course they're much more willing to play. Another good piece of advice is to learn at least a bit of Tagalog. Its seriously the simplest language in the world. There is no tense (past/present/future/etc), no gender (him/her), and every syllable sounds exactly as its written, so you can pronounce any word just by how it "should" sound in English. Granted, 99% of locals speak fluent English anyway, but they're much more appreciative if you use their native language.