Practical question for other bottoms

luv_kink

I need some advice from the more experienced bottoms on an ..uh... practical nature: regarding douching (shower attachment or pump).

Whenever I douche, I seem unable to get all the water out of my rectum.... so I end up releasing some of the stuff when getting fucked or playing with a dildo. Has anyone else had this problem? What was the solution?

It is as though the fluid gets trapped somewhere inside and is prompted out with activity. I even tried prying it out just after douching with a dildo. No luck.

Suggestions welcome.

I usually have that. My trick is: when I'm getting ready for a guy to come and breed me, I'll first use my dildo to open up my hole and get all of the water out of my ass.

You could think it's too much work, but you get rid of that water, and your hole is already lubed and open :)

You only need to plug it in deep once or twice, then stand up, take it out, and the water will spill out.

Kinky Hot is on the money. I do the same. Plus it has the added benefit that you can start rough straight away. Hole is already open and ready to whatever comes at whatever force or speed... ;)

Makes you look even sluttier than you already are ;)

I don't use a dildo to loosen up as I want to stay a tight as I possibly can.;) It usually takes me about 1 hour and a number of flushes before I come clean. I also take a few breaks throughout the process and do squats to loosen my gut. Diet is also important and in time you will get to know yourself and what works and what doesn't.

Regards diet, my findings are the more food you eat, the faster the digesting matter will transit the gut. The faster it transits the wetter it will be and the messier it will be. The more saturated fats - such as from fried food - are in the matter, the stickier and more oily it will be. So I eat small portions of good nutritious foods with a balanced mix of protein, carbs, fats and fibre, avoiding processed foods including mass produced breads and fried foods, and keep fluid intake up, and typically my stools are reasonably solid and easy to pass cleanly.

I will douche with a bulb three times to release all the matter in my rectum and result in clean water after the third. I had to practice relaxing to allow my anus to open without force and once the fluid starts to drain I push down to force the water out I then leave it a half hour and then release any remaining water. If there is any more solid matter, another small douche does the trick.

Doing this about an hour beforehand without eating any more food I find any residual water is absorbed.