So apparently it's true, sort of...

Lorenzo

Some intel to start of with: I'm 30, a lawyer, I've been together with my girl for 8 years now, and I'm probably gay.

Well, correct that. Considering some of my other hobbies I'm probably a Sissy that needs to serve.

I've always been carefull. I'm one of those guys who mentions 'discretion', 'can really date at my place', 'yes, I'm horny, yes, I want cock, but I can't right now' a lot during chats.

I started having sex with men during my time at the university, and have always used a condom. Should there ever be a vaccine against, well everything, I'd be at the front of the row, and then an instant slut. It is, I think, the only reason I'm not coming out of the closet, and staying with my gf.

As I had so little cock in 2013, I immediatly put into action one of my plans for 2014, and I dated a nice daddy who lives a couple of miles away.

I had sucked his cock before, but we never fucked. For those interested: his cock is, well... think of a 25cl coke-bottle... a bit thicker, and about as long.

I went over stating that I had little time, and I just wanted to please his cock, as I had done before.

After getting him nice and hard, I stripped for him, and then went down again. After a while, he asked me to go stand against the wall, facing him. I had to put my feet as far apart as possible, while he held my hands above my head. He pushed his cock between my legs, and had me close them, so he was fucking my thighs, and rubbing his belly against my cock.

"Turn around", he said. Which I promptly did.

"Stick your ass out". Which I promptly did.

As he grabbed my hair, he put his fingers in my mouth, which then disappeared in my ass.

"I know what you'll like, my cock rubbing against your whole." I just moaned.

I once read a statement on this site that any horny bottom confronted with a cock against his whole, wille immediately forget everything about safe sex. Well, that's not strictly true. I thought about the statement, and pushed my ass harder against him.

He has me bend over, resting my arms on his sofa, and started rubbing my hole, being carefull because of his big size. Ofcourse, all of a sudden I felt an explosion of pain, as his cock disappeared into my hole.

I jumped of his cock, and turned around, to avoid further fucking. He, on the other hand, grabbed my head, and guided my head to his cock as, and I quote "Your holes ARE going to please me, one way or the other."

As my ass calmed down, he suggested that I sat down on his cock, as this wouldn't hurt as much.

I remember thinking that this was the ideal time to stop entirely, or just to ask him to put a rubber on. I also remember thinking, about 2 seconds later, 'hey, this doesn't hurt as much'.

So I was working his cock into me. When he asked whether I wanted some lube, I just moaned, pushed him deeper inside me, and came all over his chest.

"Nice", he said, pushed his cock 2 hard inside me, and started groaning.

So it's true. Confronted with to much hormones, a nice cock, and a need to fuck, bottom boys like me will fuck bareback.

And fuck, I'm rockhard writiing this expercience down.

I presume I now have a problem...

• Like 1

If you don't want HIV (and I'm aware that I'm assuming your daddy bear is positive which is not necessarily the case, get yourself to your nearest A&E and start by asking for PEP, rising to demand as appropriate. Don't take his word for it if he's says he's neg - about 25% of PwHIV in the UK don't know they have have it (blood is tested anonymously as a means of planning future services),

Then think of your girlfriend: it's rare for a straight/gay marriage to work (unless it's for immigration purposes, and that reason is shrinking almost daily) and she deserves to know the truth so she can make her own mind up.

If you don't want HIV (and I'm aware that I'm assuming your daddy bear is positive which is not necessarily the case, get yourself to your nearest A&E and start by asking for PEP, rising to demand as appropriate. Don't take his word for it if he's says he's neg - about 25% of PwHIV in the UK don't know they have have it (blood is tested anonymously as a means of planning future services),

Then think of your girlfriend: it's rare for a straight/gay marriage to work (unless it's for immigration purposes, and that reason is shrinking almost daily) and she deserves to know the truth so she can make her own mind up.

be a bb slut, take all the cum u want, but ur gf deserves to know what u r doing & make her own desition! If you infected her with something you would be directly responsible. you have so many options and your gf deserves the same!

Edited by GreenChaser
mispelling
  • Upvote 1

My wife, now ex was 6 months pregnant with our son when I discovered I liked to suck cock and get fucked. It took me another 3 years to "come out" to her. Did not go well but in the end I was a much happier man and a great dad. I did end up poz and I knew I would eventually, that was 23 plus years ago.

• Like 1