Sloppy hole

Guest Singleguy1991

Guest Singleguy1991

How hot is it to fuck a sloppy hole? Not knowing if your the 3rd guy dumping his load or the 16th. I've never fucked an ass with a load other than my own.

It is velvety smooth and slick at the same time. I used to fuck this black bottom at the local bath house when I was in my 20's and was very niave. I didn't know why is his hole felt so good. I now know it was because he was a cum whore bottom who always had loads in him when I fucked him.

The few times I top are usually after I've already been loaded up at a sex party or the baths. I love to cum in another bottom's hole that's been lubed with several cum loads. So smooth and hot, I usually shoot my wad in a dozen strokes or so.

From the bottoms point of view its totally hot when I whisper in the top who is fucking me "make my hole wetter" I can remember the first time I heard the term "wet hole" A fuck buddy at the baths kept asking if my hole was wet, do I want to get my hole wet? I was so naive, I knew nothing of what he was talking about. Gets me hard thinking of when I figured it out.

Fucking a cummy hole is the best. Slippery, silky and sexy as hell. When I get to a party or bathhouse I try and find a bottom that's been there a while taking cocks and loads. I get off knowing that slutty hole has been getting other men off. My preference is for them to have 6 or more loads in them. Seems like that sixth one gets them really juicy and sloppy.

Normally when i am face down ass up in a theatre / bookstore i get loaded continuesly & soon enough have a sloppy cum filled hole, I find most guys cannot resist it & love giving me another load to add to the mix. I usually am in PIG heaven when this is happening.

back in London's Vault I had a very aggressive hung top fucking me raw after other tops did the same. It was soooo hot and slippery all over our bodies too. At some point he pulled out and a splash of cum from my hole fell onto the floor. Feeling the slippery anonymous sperm under my flip flops whilst keeping the sweaty fucking on turned me into an instant whore.