Ever Been Fucked By A Homeless Guy?

Guest SBBOY

Been fucked or would get fucked by a homeless guy?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Been fucked or would get fucked by a homeless guy?

• Yes I have been fucked by homeless guy
    • Yes I paid a few bucks to get fucked by a homeless guy
    • I've offered my hole to a homeless guy before but he said no
    • I've only sucked/jerked a homeless guy
    • I want to get fucked by a homeless guy
    • No/Not interested/Not ever

Sometimes when i'm feeling very slutty & i'm high on grass & booze, I've headed over to the nearby park where i live usually late evening they always get a few drunks in there & some homeless guys are always there to be found. I remember one summers evening when it happened that i was in this mood, To make a long story short i got tag fucked by some homeless guys in the bushes in total there were 4 taking turns loading my ass with there dirty cum.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been fucked by a homeless guy. I was cruising a park and a m/f couple was in sleeping bags under a tree. He was awake and followed me. As we talked for a bit, I found out that they were homeless but saving up for an place. She knew he fooled around with guys. I only sucked him for a while that night since she asked him not to leave her alone too long. A week later, I ran into him again at the park. He was alone lying under a tree with his pants down jerking off. I joined him, sucked him, took off my pants and rode his cock until he groaned and filled me with cum. I never saw him again.

• Upvote 1

Twice -- this dude that used to breed me pretty regularly got off on seeing me used....so do I. Both times we paid he dude to fuck me, once with cash once with weed. Homeless dude was black and had a giant cock. First time he bred me bent over the toilet at a Chevron and second time was in a trash room. If you're a good cumdump, you don't turn down loads....no matter what!

• Upvote 2

I had a long relationship with a homeless guy. I sucked him and he fucked me - this went on for about 10 months,never used protection of course and we both loved it. He was an older black guy and a great partner/kisser. He took me to the homeless hangout and let his friends have their way with me one summer night. Getting fucked under the stars,all of us totally naked. It was lots of fun but otherwise it was me servicing him alone which was just great. I have had a few homeless men through the years as well. They are very horny and enjoy getting their needs met.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had a homeless guy fuck me in a park. He was 50s, long beard, he was a tad dirty and smelly.But I have a thing for guys like him. He had no interest in using a rubber, nor did I ask.It felt great when I could feel his dirty cock unload in me in the dark.

• Upvote 2

Several. I was dating a couple at the time. Two top men (how lucky was I) that loved occasionally pimping out my hole. They both had a fetish for loose, cum-sloppy asses and watching men fuck a "boy" they considered theirs. At times we'd push the envelope a bit, adding in elements such as doing it in a public place, Blindfolded, etc. On this occasion, I had agreed to take whomever they arranged for me. My hole was to be used. To keep me at my word, I was tied into the sling and gagged, but they refused to blindfold me...I was to see every man that bred my hole. They started with a couple of men they know I detest, but were always asking for sex. By the end of the evening, they had several homeless men come in and take a turn. I was kinda grossed out (the smell was bad on a couple), but totally turned on as well. Afterwards, they both fucked, fisted, and jacked each other off inside my gaping cunt. damn I miss those two.

• 1 month later...
Guest SBBOY
To keep me at my word, I was tied into the sling and gagged, but they refused to blindfold me...I was to see every man that bred my hole. They started with a couple of men they know I detest, but were always asking for sex. By the end of the evening, they had several homeless men come in and take a turn. I was kinda grossed out (the smell was bad on a couple), but totally turned on as well

Love how you weren't blindfolded so you had to see which disgusting fuckers were breeding you

• 3 weeks later...

When I lived in London had this regular session with this homeless guy in the little park behind John Lewis. The first time was was walking back from the Quebec, (pub) totally wasted. Early hours of the morning, summer & still very hot. He asked me for a light then asked me if I wanted to get fucked, even had a three pack of condoms. I told him yes but only if he lost the rubbers.

He asked me if I was sure then just dropped his trousers so I could get him wet, he was surprisingly (disappointingly?) clean. Short fat cock which he just hammered me with till he spunked. Absolutely no technique & no thought - brilliant :-).

Afterwards we talked & smoked for a bit sitting on the grass & he fucked me again. This time much slower, almost loving.. He said he was 38 though looked older, thin wiry & veiny with a LOT of track marks up his arms legs & groin. I gave him a £20 which was all I had on me though he said he didn't want it.

After that I saw him more or less every Saturday night/Sunday morning for more then a year, no matter what the weather (!) he'd just call me & I'd find him either in the park or under the porch bit at the doors to the back of the store. He always did the exact same thing, one rough fuck over in a couple of minutes, one slow, even sensual. Although I lived just a few streets away he wouldn't come back to my place. I saw him sometimes about during the day doing pavement chalk drawings etc but he'd never acknowledge me in any way (admittedly he might have been too high:-)

Then one day I didn't hear from him & while I looked never saw him again & that was that. Often wonder what did happen to him but no one ever seemed to know.

Guest Kloik

Yes plenty of times just for people wondering how to do it. Just do a lot of volunteer work for the homeless and just get to know them and before you know it you will be doing lots of private "volunteering". They have lots of homeless shelters that need volunteers might as well get some legit volunteer work on a resume. And let the homeless know how far you are willing to volunteer. I did it a lot in LA when I was in high school and still do it now but I don't have to go to an volunteer organization.....but be street smart first before you go it gets dangerous if your not careful.