Ever Been Fucked By A Homeless Guy?

Guest SBBOY

Been fucked or would get fucked by a homeless guy?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Been fucked or would get fucked by a homeless guy?

• Yes I have been fucked by homeless guy
    • Yes I paid a few bucks to get fucked by a homeless guy
    • I've offered my hole to a homeless guy before but he said no
    • I've only sucked/jerked a homeless guy
    • I want to get fucked by a homeless guy
    • No/Not interested/Not ever

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PervNW
On 12/2/2016 at 6:27 PM, Andyhole said:

I had a dom once that made me suck off a homeless guy and pay him for the honour, he took me back the following week for him to load me up. I loved it, he kept telling me that i would take any load.

Andy - I need to meet your Dom 😉

I have just moved into a loft downtown.  Didn't really realize how many homeless there was.

was walking home last night and a younger homeless guy comes up and asked for some money.  DIdn't have any, I offered him a bag of donuts I had picked up for morning and out of the blue I offered him a BJ.  He stood there for a second and then responded with a "How about I fuck that fat ass of yours".  I was speechless.   But my heart was racing away and pounding in my chest.   He nodded into an alley way and I fallowed.    He pulled his jeans down and he had a decent sized Amy be about 8" uncut cock.  I kneeled down to suck it and gagged.  It wasn't the cleaned cock I've sucked.  HE got hard real quick though and I turned and bent over, pulling my shorts down and handing him a small bottle of lube I keep with he.   He took me balls deep and just started pounding, holding me bent over the railing.  It took him maybe 3 min of pounding and he grunted, bottomed out and I could tell he was shooting in me.   I couldn't believe I had done that.    Suddenly I could feel myself filling up and I realized he was pissing in my ass.   HE pulled out and I barely had time to turn so it all came out into the alley and not my shorts that were down around my knees.

He grunted thanks and walked off with the bag of donuts.

It's been a LONG time since I've done anything like that.  I have no idea what I'm going to do if I walk by him again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Several.  Just yesterday i sucked one off because he was tweaking so hard he couldn't get it up, but he could cum and his cum was distinctly bitter. 

i had a regular homeless fb who used to contact me for anonymous walk in, me lying face down, door open. It always took awhile for him to get to my place because he was on foot and always coming from a different area.  He was sweet and awesome, i loved him. 

Another guy would contact me to fuck and also as a way of having a place to sleep overnight.  He'd start looking a bit before the shelter closed their doors for the night and if you didn't say yes soon enough, you were out of luck because he couldn't get out after "doors closed."

• Upvote 1

Once met a guy in a cruisy area and drove him home.  He invited me into his place--a shelter for men only, with small private rooms.  It was against all rules but he snuck me in, told me to pull my jeans down to my ankles, lay face down make no sounds.  He fucked me for about 35 minutes whispering things into my ear like how I was his bitch and exist only to take his dick and cum inside me, my ass was his pussy tonight, he didn't care if I was liking the fuck or not it was all about his dick being pleasured, "you have a boyfriend at home to find your ass full of homes guy cum?".  Not sure if he came twice but driving home it took all the self control I could find to hold my ass shut full of his jazz.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Been fucked knowingly once by a homeless guy. Was going home after a party just before covid hit. I missed my last train home so had to crash outside on a bench. A Eastern European homeless guy came up to me and offered to let me keep warm with him if I had any food. It was cold so went with him and offered my ass instead, didn’t seem too keen but fucked me to keep warm I guess lol tired finding him later but never saw him there again.

no idea if I have taken more at gloryholes in toilets etc but that’s the only one I know for sure

• Like 1