Nutting Sissies

Guest virgoz

Any thoughts on having sissies nutted?

Personally I think its a good idea. Sissies dont need balls and they just get prissy and argumentative with the unwanted testosterone in their system. And they would be much happier and a lot more damn compliant to their Top. Getting them done early in their teens would be best.

Any thoughts on having sissies nutted?

Personally I think its a good idea. Sissies dont need balls and they just get prissy and argumentative with the unwanted testosterone in their system. And they would be much happier and a lot more damn compliant to their Top. Getting them done early in their teens would be best.

I agree! Hard to find tops that agree tho.

I think there are various types of sissies out there. some want to go the feminine direction and become bimbo fuck toys, in which case nutting them is probably a good idea and the earlier the better (consenting, of course)

But others are less femme, not likely to adopt the silly mannerisms, but still sissies. For them, losing their cock is the right thing, as this reinforces that they are bottoms, and that they will not be coming again (At least the normal way) but since they are not going to become females or take hormones, they keep their cock to keep normal hormonal balance. With these maybe take one testical if you wish, so the hormones are cut.

For me, I'd like an owner who made body mods to me, and if it was his decision I'd be nutted, though I think a penectomy is more appropriate for me.

If anything, a proper sissy should consider keeping the nuts and losing the cock.

The dick is the useless bit, but the nuts at least keep it horny and ready to serve.

If surgery isn't an option, there are MANY chastity devices available to render the sub's dick useless while keeping the balls available to do their job in keeping motivation.

If anything, a proper sissy should consider keeping the nuts and losing the cock.

The dick is the useless bit, but the nuts at least keep it horny and ready to serve.

If surgery isn't an option, there are MANY chastity devices available to render the sub's dick useless while keeping the balls available to do their job in keeping motivation.

I am in total agreement. a sissy needs her testicles to stay horny for the man. the dick should just be caged. all pleasure the sissy experiences should come from her tonsils and her asspussy.