Bottoms - What Type Of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

rawTOP

Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?  

1,301 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

• Hairy Muscle Bears
    • Chubby Daddies
    • Older Athletic Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • Totally Average & Unremarkable Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • 20-something Cubs With Meat On Their Bones
    • Late 20s In-Shape Jocks
    • Lean Defined College Boys
    • Skinny Twinks
    • Femmy Queens

• Administrators
I like ALL of the above groups except for the last two ( Skinny Twinks and Femmy Queens ). Is it possible to vote for more than one choice?

Yeah, it's a multiple choice question...

The results so far tell me I should try to gain muscle since almost everyone likes muscle bears, but i shouldn't bother trying to lose fat... Chubs are doing better than athletic guys... Go figure.

If you compare the responses to the other one about which bottoms people want to fuck it's clear it's all about older guys with some meat on them breeding younger thinner guys...

i voted for several categories. But in the end, it is neither age nor physical appearance that is the attraction. Rather, it is that air of confidence, bordering on arrogance, that is the attraction -- a Man who KNOWS that His cum is sweet, that His cock is awesome and who understands that He is entitled to use a boy any way he wants, any time, any place.

I'm pretty flexible except for femmy queens. Sorry-just can't go for that. I'm more interested in the cock that's going to be fucking my hole. If I had a preference,the cock would be average or slightly bigger,well defined head,and a extremly hairy bush. Just love the feeling of pubes against my asshole.

As far as everything else goes,just be a decent guy-I don't need an "asshole" fucking my asshole!

• 5 weeks later...
I would not mind seeing a femmy queen fucking me. I want him to look like a guy and not wearing a dress. The femmy queen would have to be able to really FUCK me though.

Haven't yet met anybody that fills your specs. Have you? Is there a top like this here? Cum forward and really FUCK him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I basically like to be fucked by Leather-clad men with at least a moustache. If they own a Harley, they definitely can step to the front!! I'm not into extremely fat men, but I don't require a washboard stomach either, Cigars can also be a turn on!!

Totally Average & Unremarkable Guys In Their 30s and 40s - I like this group most b/c they are regular horny studs, no attitude, I get turned on if they have a nice cock more than anything else.

Also - Maybe one of those guys might think I would n't let them fuck me - I like to surprise them ha ha