Bottoms - What Type Of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

rawTOP

Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?  

1,301 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

• Hairy Muscle Bears
    • Chubby Daddies
    • Older Athletic Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • Totally Average & Unremarkable Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • 20-something Cubs With Meat On Their Bones
    • Late 20s In-Shape Jocks
    • Lean Defined College Boys
    • Skinny Twinks
    • Femmy Queens

Dominate Men are my preference but any guy who knows how to use a bottom for what he is worth moves to the front of the line! take charge men are given preference as well as hairy men! Leather daddies are hot, cowboys as well! Not into twinks or those that CD!

I tend to top most of the time, so when I do get my ass pounded I have a thing for guys slightly older than me (mid-40s to mid-50s), in shape tight bods with some muscle, and guys who live to eat and fuck hole. Have a new fuck bud top guy who's been pounding me regularly past 6 months - he's 49, lean, fuzzy and totally into ass. WOOF!!!

• 3 months later...

I'm like dsubncy above. Love men of color who know how to use me. But any guy with a dick that knows how to use it can use my hole. They tend to be older, but some of the younguns today sure can fuck too.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I totally agree with Belfast-Bottom. As long as their dick is hard and they have the attitude of a top, it is hot. I do have a young fb who was basically a skinny twink when we first started fucking 4 years ago. He now has filled out and is smokin hot and I love his fat 9"uncut meat which I have taught him how to use properly. He is the only top who I have had that roll with as I am usually just a fuckhole.

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing better than a nice big chub laying on top of my small frame and using that weight to bear his cock down into my ass over and over and me knowing I can't go anywhere until my breeder is done satisfying himself by making his cock throb and filling me balls deep with his genetic material and then him lying there resting as his cock twitches out the last bits of cum in me to complete a successful breeding.

Edited by hawwkfan

• 2 weeks later...