How do you convince a top to not use a condom?

mattywoo

Guest baddaddy

good advice.

Be direct with them and stick to your principles. Tell them you don't do condoms, ever. Most will have their bare cock in you within minutes. Only a few will move on. Which of course is their loss, not yours.

Be direct with them and stick to your principles. Tell them you don't do condoms, ever. Most will have their bare cock in you within minutes. Only a few will move on. Which of course is their loss, not yours.

True true, typically this is what I'd want to do - but I also wish there was some way of getting them to think it was their goal rather than mine... if that makes sense? I mean I get surprised when a guy doesn't want to go bare... you'd think every top wanted that...?

Personally, I've found that a vast majority of people who are adamant about safe sex are also horrifically uninformed and completely ignorant about HIV or even how it is passed along. I'd guess that at least 9 out of 10 people who aren't already positive (and unfortunately, 5 out of 10 who are already poz) are SO under-informed that the only true risk to their health is their own ignorance.

If I get to a point where the subject even becomes part of the conversation, it means I've invested enough time already that I don't mind the extra 5-10 minutes to fill people in on the actual risks or correct their misinformed opinions.

It doesn't always change their opinions right there and then, but at least it gives them something to think about for the next time. But in situations where people are 'on the fence', that little bit of proper knowledge generally makes all the difference, even if it's only enough to give them 10 minutes to rationalize what they really want to do anyway.

• Upvote 2

Personally, I've found that a vast majority of people who are adamant about safe sex are also horrifically uninformed and completely ignorant about HIV or even how it is passed along. I'd guess that at least 9 out of 10 people who aren't already positive (and unfortunately, 5 out of 10 who are already poz) are SO under-informed that the only true risk to their health is their own ignorance.

If I get to a point where the subject even becomes part of the conversation, it means I've invested enough time already that I don't mind the extra 5-10 minutes to fill people in on the actual risks or correct their misinformed opinions.

It doesn't always change their opinions right there and then, but at least it gives them something to think about for the next time. But in situations where people are 'on the fence', that little bit of proper knowledge generally makes all the difference, even if it's only enough to give them 10 minutes to rationalize what they really want to do anyway.

That's a well thought out response. I think maybe I will attempt to actually inform people about their real risk of bareback sex - mostly in hopes of at least getting them to fuck me bare, but also to create a better more-informed population of raw tops for the rest of us :P Here's hoping at least...

I never turn down a condom fuck because many times they will take it off anyway. They see you as safe. And when they can't get off, they are gonna take it off, maybe ask you if they can, or you can say in the heat of the moment, "take it off and cum in my hole". They think you are saying that becuase you are so into them that you are throwing caution to the wind....lol. Most guys ego's can't resist that one. Let it be their idea.

Never turn down a good fuck. And a little forward thinking might get you a second and third fuck, and even if they go all the way with the condom the first time, they will eventually give in. Plus, you can always keep the used and filled condom. Don't be stupid.

• Upvote 8

• 11 months later...

I never turn down a condom fuck because many times they will take it off anyway. They see you as safe. And when they can't get off, they are gonna take it off, maybe ask you if they can, or you can say in the heat of the moment, "take it off and cum in my hole". They think you are saying that becuase you are so into them that you are throwing caution to the wind....lol. Most guys ego's can't resist that one. Let it be their idea.

Never turn down a good fuck. And a little forward thinking might get you a second and third fuck, and even if they go all the way with the condom the first time, they will eventually give in. Plus, you can always keep the used and filled condom. Don't be stupid.

Agreed. The urge to slide into a warm wet hole is tough to resist. Mother Nature wants us to breed and she can be a real unrelenting bitch about getting her way. Therefore, in the case of repeat fuckbuds, the probability of the top's cock entering raw increases over time. He may not even mean for it to happen.

Most of us are familiar with the scenario. After 3 or 4 fucks you've gotten to know each other a bit. You get together and get naked. Things heat up. The heat of another male body feels good on the skin and the deep connection shared between two members of the brotherhood of man warms the spirit. Ass and crotch meet. The top's hard cock ends up nestled inside the bottom's warm moist trench. He rubs it around a bit in the spirit of foreplay to help the bottom relax. Precum starts to flow and before you know it, the bottom's manhole kisses the tip, slowly start to open, and swallow his cockhead. A rubber is sitting right there on the nightstand, only an arm reach away. He still intends to use it but he wants to break the connection just yet. Our world is a cold and alienating place for so many men. Such tender moments of affection are rare and he wants to hold onto it as long as possible. He can sense the bottom's deep desire to take him bare - the longing in his eyes, the gentle smile, the slight involuntary further parting of his legs, the arching of his pelvis. The knowledge that another man is willing to surrender his asshole to him so unconditionally is highly rewarding. Letting him put his manhood and sperm - his very essence -  in the most private part of his body without protection is the ultimate form of acceptance. The feeling of a hot wet hole slowly surrounding his throbbing cock is one of the sweetest sensations known to man. Millions of years of evolutionary programming compel him to thrust gently forward toward the source of his pleasure. Thoughts of reaching for the condom return to his consciousness as he pulls back and thrusts forward again, burying more of his cock inside that oh so sweet spot. Oh God it feels good without one! Three-fourths of the way inside already, he might as well go ahead and complete the penetration then stop and suit up. Of course once he has buried his rod to the hilt he should hold the position for a minute or two to let the bottom adjust right? Savoring the feeling of being buried balls deep and uncovered in an incredible hot ass would just be a coincidental bonus. A few post adjustments thrusts wouldn't hurt either right? God! He just can't bring himself to pull out and has to wonder if it even matters at this point. As he stares into his bed mate's eyes then glances toward the condom again, all the bottom need do is remind him, "we don't need that." Such perfect words of absolution and joy!  

• Upvote 7

Agreed. The urge to slide into a warm wet hole is tough to resist. Mother Nature wants us to breed and she can be a real unrelenting bitch about getting her way. Therefore, in the case of repeat fuckbuds, the probability of the top's cock entering raw increases over time. He may not even mean for it to happen.

Most of us are familiar with the scenario. After 3 or 4 fucks you've gotten to know each other a bit. You get together and get naked. Things heat up. The heat of another male body feels good on the skin and the deep connection shared between two members of the brotherhood of man warms the spirit. Ass and crotch meet. The top's hard cock ends up nestled inside the bottom's warm moist trench. He rubs it around a bit in the spirit of foreplay to help the bottom relax. Precum starts to flow and before you know it, the bottom's manhole kisses the tip, slowly start to open, and swallow his cockhead. A rubber is sitting right there on the nightstand, only an arm reach away. He still intends to use it but he wants to break the connection just yet. Our world is a cold and alienating place for so many men. Such tender moments of affection are rare and he wants to hold onto it as long as possible. He can sense the bottom's deep desire to take him bare - the longing in his eyes, the gentle smile, the slight involuntary further parting of his legs, the arching of his pelvis. The knowledge that another man is willing to surrender his asshole to him so unconditionally is highly rewarding. Letting him put his manhood and sperm - his very essence -  in the most private part of his body without protection is the ultimate form of acceptance. The feeling of a hot wet hole slowly surrounding his throbbing cock is one of the sweetest sensations known to man. Millions of years of evolutionary programming compel him to thrust gently forward toward the source of his pleasure. Thoughts of reaching for the condom return to his consciousness as he pulls back and thrusts forward again, burying more of his cock inside that oh so sweet spot. Oh God it feels good without one! Three-fourths of the way inside already, he might as well go ahead and complete the penetration then stop and suit up. Of course once he has buried his rod to the hilt he should hold the position for a minute or two to let the bottom adjust right? Savoring the feeling of being buried balls deep and uncovered in an incredible hot ass would just be a coincidental bonus. A few post adjustments thrusts wouldn't hurt either right? God! He just can't bring himself to pull out and has to wonder if it even matters at this point. As he stares into his bed mate's eyes then glances toward the condom again, all the bottom need do is remind him, "we don't need that." Such perfect words of absolution and joy!  

saved for... reasons.

• Upvote 1

An easy trick that works is, "Let's just put it in raw for a moment and see how it feels".  Usually they think, oh for a second won't matter, but like everyone says, once it's in raw, nature takes over and the top has no choice but to breed you.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Ha ha FJLinNYC that's how l took my first raw cock, the guy said lets just try a couple of strokes and see how you like it.........like it, it was electrifying from then on it was hell yeah l will BB, but if a guy wants to rubber up then that is fine by me, l do not suck rub breed cocks though

Guest ff-whole

I have the situation at hand with one of my tops... he only fucks safe...

And basically I respect that... I will not try to convince him otherwise... just before he comes he pulls out, rips off the condom and send it squirting all over the place though... So if I wanted it in my mouth I could, but his jizz isn't that great tasting...

I suggested that I hold open my asshole with my four fingers and he could try to aim it inside... He was negative about that but I hadn't had the chance to show him that he doesn't have to touch me...

Now on second thought, it could be that he is trying to protect me from getting positive. He is married with another gay man and I have never asked him.

I'll do that next time I will see him in private...

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever a top asks for a condom or has brought one, I will query whether he barebacks?  Many will opt for the opportunity to go bare while others insist on rubbering-up or simply leave.

Whenever I have a room at the baths, I remove all condoms visible in the room and stash them beneath the mattress.  If a top insists on using a condom and, I want him to top me, I can produce one without any effort.

Whenever I am in a public area such as a sling, I simply don't bring rubbers with me.  If a top insists on using a rubber, he can go find one and return.  Some do, others flake.

Most tops who will only top "safe" will have a condom with them; although, I find many will still fuck bare once they finger your hole and find it is wet with cum or lube and has no offensive odor.