Daddy ass

I was in LA last week. I posted an ad on Craig's list and of course got the usual flakes. However one was very interesting.

I young guy 26 responded. He said he was bi and had a girl friend. She was out of town and he was horny. He sent me a face pic and it was him and his girl friend. He was very hot and she was too. I said I am older and he loved that. So I told him come on and he replied he would but had to stop for some condoms.

i never really expected him so,was surprised when I got a knock on the door and there he was. He was hotter than his picture. I had gotten some beers and,we had a few then he started to kiss me. He kissed and things just hot hotter. We got naked and he sucked my dick. I sucked him and rimmed his tight ass.he was in seventh heaven.

He asked if he could massage my daddy ass. He had me lay on my stomach and worked me over. I felt his rock hard dick around my hole. He suddenly slipped in me and could feel his head going in. He said could he fuck my daddy ass. I said sure and he was pounding away.

i asked him what happened to the condom and he said my daddy ass felt so good raw he didn't want to bother. After a few minutes to heard he say he was coming and went in balls deep. He must have came a bucket full as I could feel,in dripping out.

when he finished he asked if I liked his boy ass. I said sure and he asked if I would fuck him. I said I don't use a rubber and he said please fuck his boy ass. So I did of course . I used his cum dripping out of me for lube and went in him deep. I came deep in his ass.

both of us were exhausted and sweaty. He got dressed and had to go. He gave me his cell no and email. He asked next time I am in LA please give him a call. He wanted to use my daddy ass again if he could. I will do for sure

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...