I'm using condoms less and less these days

My inner pig is taking over. I used to insists and occasionally make exceptions. Over the last month ive bb'd with a4a and CL hook ups as well as taking several loads and piss at my fsvorite ABS in San Diego. I got fisted on Jan 22 in Hillcrest then went and took raw loads with a stretched slopoy hole.

Its who im meant to be I think. Im finally turning in to the cum dump, breeding hole I was too scared to become. Cum is addicting, seriously, I cant get enough of it!

• Administrators
So after I posted this, I went back to the ABS and 7 more loads. I'm neg or at least I was until this past month. I don't see how i stay that way now. :)

Talk to your doctor about PrEP. Sounds like you're a good candidate for it.

Safety is overrated. If this is our only life, what's the point of not taking a risk? Worst case, you get a bug? Yeah, that makes it worth living a sterile life, never enjoying the feeling of hot cum being bred into deeply you. It's only the best part of getting fucked... not like the feeling of cum being pumped inside you can make a real slut orgasm. Definitely nothing sexy about being filled with numerous loads, only to stand up and have it leak out of your sore and stretched out hole, down your legs, staining your clothes, and flaunting your slutiness to anyone who looks. Nothing like that at all.

I've never understood that kind of logic. Then again, maybe I'm just being rational?

My inner pig is taking over. I used to insists and occasionally make exceptions. Over the last month ive bb'd with a4a and CL hook ups as well as taking several loads and piss at my fsvorite ABS in San Diego. I got fisted on Jan 22 in Hillcrest then went and took raw loads with a stretched slopoy hole.

Its who im meant to be I think. Im finally turning in to the cum dump, breeding hole I was too scared to become. Cum is addicting, seriously, I cant get enough of it!

Go on PrEP ASAP. Will give you decent protection for HIV infection and you don't have to change your behavior