dangerous site

bearbandit

Cumslut - You're another Cannuck, right? Up here, you can be pretty well assured that almost any guy who know he is Poz is on meds. Maybe a homeless guy - or addict might not due to life situations. But since we don't have the same financial struggles re the ARVs as the US guys, it's a fairly safe bet that Canadian Pozzies are shooting blanks.

As for the guys you describe -- It takes (at least) two to have sex -- It takes the same number to screw up and make bad decisions.

Guest JizzDumpWI
(though last time I did a piece for Wales Today I had a neighbour phone me demanding to know why I'd let them film in my living room without letting her tidy it up a bit)

Bear, surely not the most relevant part of your post, but one worth calling attention to... Of all the social issues dragged across the "innernet", TV, tabloids; it always is about "those people". Once it gets down to real live human beings that one knows, most of the time the real response is more like your neighbor. I am hopeful about that. And I find it compelling that there are individuals (mostly) or small groups who set about to 'expose' and cause harm to people they do not know. I don't know what causes that but of the social ills on this planet, these individuals I find most troubling. I wonder what would happen if we sat down with them over a couple of pints?

For guys who don't get tested regularly and thus don't know for certain that they are negative is it just the anxiety of getting tested that makes you put it off or not do it all together? That is what I have always assumed. But then I look at it further and take into account that by putting it off you could end up doing yourself harm by not getting a diagnosis early. To me it is just putting off the inevitable but I guess that not everyone looks at it that way?

Knowledge is power and knowing your HIV or any health status is a good thing to me. Not knowing benefits a person in no way but maybe some anxiety being put off. But when they do eventually get tested the anxiety then is going to be way worse because it will have been however long that they have been putting off gettting tested, and continuing to hit the arcade weekly to take some loads at a glory hole.

The guys who do avoid testing are the ones I figure put Don't Ask Don't Tell as thier status in profiles. I like to ask and tell because I have seen how lies and half truths or leaving certain facts out only leads to trouble. Better to get it all out from the get go that way you save yourself and them from all that possible BS and drama.

I guess I'm too close in with this thread as the guy who was vilified by caughtlads is not only a personal friend but also the editor of the Ezine (www.beyondpositive.org) I write for and the sample from this board they tweeted included an entire message from me complete with avatar - but then everyone locally knows what this stately old homo looks like!. But as I said earlier they haven't shown any action since the first week of February (as I understand them, they could get done under existing hate-crime legislation.

Basically we're looking to their next move: despite their infringement of hate crime legislation, we're trying to keep it quiet for those guys who don't want their HIV status splattered over the Sunday tabloids.

Edited by bearbandit
adding in URL

Bear, surely not the most relevant part of your post, but one worth calling attention to...

Relax Jizz - this was all in fun! I'd already taught her that if my living room curtains were closed I was most likely entertaining a gentleman... Hell my eighty year old next door neighbour wondered aloud why I didn't put a red light in the porch. All friendly piss-taking...

Guest JizzDumpWI
Relax Jizz - this was all in fun! I'd already taught her that if my living room curtains were closed I was most likely entertaining a gentleman... Hell my eighty year old next door neighbour wondered aloud why I didn't put a red light in the porch. All friendly piss-taking...

Exactly. A supportive and understanding neighbor who knows you...

Off topic: Well by my reckoning this is my 1000th post, advancing to me to the grade of "whore", a title I wear proudly, equally proud to join the ranks of men who got there first. Just wish a few more of you were over here to help me celebrate! Wonder where I left the t-shirt printer paper? ;-)

Thank you, guys, for putting up with me for so long!

Bear, knowing you is one of my life's pleasures.

And likewise Jizz - just wish there wasn't this fucking ocean in the way otherwise I'd be on he first flight over! You have a nasty mind and I'd love the chance to experience your twisted imagination - you know most of mine from reading Pozdaddy...

• 7 months later...
Guest 120DaysofSodom

What cunts :/

What happened to privacy? These people are just petty, deluded and pathetic

There is no expectation of privacy on the internet.

• 8 years later...

Have I always said I've seen the worst of web? Well, this one is the worst of the worst.

I'm generally for total freedom on the Internet, censorship should NEVER be applied anywhere IMHO. But this is the other side: someone exchanges "free" for "frank zone" and every repressed and frustrated person has the right to open sites/communities where they can do outings, threats, hate speech and so on! From incels to terrorism to any crap around. 

Anyway, this kind of people are worse than std's, they're everywhere and no prevention method is effective: who can say that here such guys are spying or even talking to us? Who can say they aren't/can't come? 

You could have the best fantasy chat with one guy and then find your real profile associated with that conversation eventually in front of your real co-workers... 

No, I don't want to enter paranoid mood! Sorry! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 7:30 AM, PozTalkAuthor said:

Have I always said I've seen the worst of web? Well, this one is the worst of the worst...

...No, I don't want to enter paranoid mood! Sorry! 

And the Oscar for "Oldest Dredged Up Post We Should Have Long Since Forgotten" goes to... 🤣
Amazing how things get mentioned after a 9-year hiatus. The Twitter hasn't been active in 9 years, the site is unreachable, and I'm pretty certain the horse in this drama is very dead. No need for paranoia today.

• Haha 1