Ever been fucked with a huge PA?

Guest SBBOY

I've been fucked by guys with PAs, some were large 00 gauge. They feel great, putting more pressure inside when they are pumping me. If I see a top who has a pierced dick, but doesn't have the ring in, I'll ask him to put it in before he fucks me. They really are nice.

Completely agree, I loved fucking when I had a PA made a bottom feel that much more. I really enjoyed taking pieced cock, but the best was a guy with 9" thick cock that had a massive PA and it felt good when it entered me and great when pounding my ass deep

Yep, I would highly recommend the experience, if you like taking cock then open you hole to a large PA and you won't regret it. The feeling inside is amazing and as it doesn't need to be said on this forum NEVER get the guy to wear a condom as it just wastes everyone's time you need it to be free to play in you ass. I had a large cock fuck me with a large PA and I have to say it was the best fuck I have ever received. Also it made his load shoot hard so I could feel it deep (when I mean deep it was very deep) inside. Try it guys it is certainly an experience that I know most bottoms will get addicted to.

Large PA's feel great. Even if the Top's cock is on the thin side, a metal ball PA sliding in and out of my hole makes his cock feel like it's beer can thick thanks to the PA sliding over my fuckchute walls. It's great to feel it massage my prostate, too.

Really makes my hole feel like it's being stretched. And the Tops seem to shoot big loads, too.

What's not to like?

Well, maybe small PA's which tend to irritate my ass lips and/or tear up my cunt.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sickhog

I like a large and heavy ring in my hole and also wear one during sex ( it us too heavy for every day). Recently saw a Top who has a spiked ring - like a ball with sharp spikes- on the web. Looks hot and dangerous. Anyone any experience of these and where to buy- I can't find one at usual suppliers?

• 2 months later...

I just upgauged to an 0 gauge.post-2946-140864353092_thumb.jpg

The last one is 000 gauge, I used to be able to wear it, but my piercings have shrunk, I didn't wear it for awhile. When zi was able to wear that 000g spiked PA, I did fuck a tweaked out dude with it. And yes, it did considerable damage.

post-2946-140864353089_thumb.jpg

post-2946-14086435309_thumb.jpg