BROOKLYN SERIES: Surprise ParTy

Redrt66

This is a continuation of BROOKLYN SERIES. Here is  Link to that page in this section.

-------

BROOKLYN SERIES: Surprise ParTy

Man was I fuckin’ horny.

That all too familiar itch was starting and I could not wait for the upcoming holiday weekend! I hadn't parTied in awhile. I like to space it out so it doesn't get too regular. And the crash and burn can wear me out so this way works for me. Plus nothing makes playing more exciting than anticipation.

I took an extra day off at the beginning of the next week to allow some chill time after a weekend of some assplay that I was hoping would happen. A few FF buddies were interested in getting together but nothing was completely locked and confirmed. Seems like everyone I hoped to get with was just too fucking busy!

It was early Saturday afternoon and I was online flirting with some men in Brooklyn. Manhattan was out of the question; I wasn't planning any travel time tonight and preferred to host. Guys were hitting on me though from different boroughs. I kept my profiles active on a few sites, waiting to see what would develop. And as horny as I was, hooking up in NYC is also about transit logistics. I wanted to keep it local tonight if any connections could occur. Meanwhile I got myself prepared. I cleaned out thoroughly and after about an hour, my hole was ready and itchy for action.

I put on my black and red jock and then slipped into my leather boots. I sure looked fucking hot in this minimal gear! I went back online to see what was developing. A few guys sent me short notes or one-word inquiries that really wasn't picking my interest. I sent a few emails to some FF tops I was interested in. I gave my cell phone number to those I was serious to hook up with.

I set up the portable sling in the bedroom. That took awhile (it sure isn't easy to do alone!). Thank god for WD-40! I also recently got a rim chair. A buddy in LA I hooked up with while there for work a few months back re-introduced me to the joys of rimchairs. I got one soon after that has legs with adjustable height so you can be more creative with it. I rigged it up at the tallest setting and sat on it and looked at my reflection at the large mirror leaning on the opposite wall. FUCK! The reflection sure looked hot! I leaned back a little and sank my ass deeper on the rimseat. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, pushing my asslips out slightly. I could see the slight quiver of motion in the mirror. My manhole was hungry! HOT!

I was startled to hear my cell phone ringing. YEAH! I thought to myself. Someone took the bait! I jumped off the rimchair and found my iPhone. The caller ID read "Moving Company." HUH? I was a bit confused and picked up the call.

"Hello," I answered, I couldn’t conceal a faint hint of disappointment in my voice. I thought it would be some hot FF Dad from online calling, not some wrong number or worse, a junk call.

"Hello," the voice responded. It was thick and heavy with an accent. "Is this apartment #66?"

"Yes," I replied. I was now confused: I didn’t leave my apartment number on any online flirting notes! WHO-THE-FUCK-WAS-THIS?!?

"Hello. This is Ivan. I moved you into that apartment several months ago." He sounded like he was almost snarling.

WTF!!! My manhole twitched.

"Oh, uhhh...Hi Ivan. WOW! This is a surprise to hear from you!" I exclaimed. "Wha...what are you up to?" This was very unexpected. He was the last person I thought would be calling. I hadn’t seen him since the day I moved.

"Well..." Ivan paused for a second. "I about to get off work and it long weekend coming up. I have days off so I thought, see what you up to?" FUCK! I was hard through my jock just listening to his broken English. "So how are you? How you like that apartment?" He was making awkward small talk.

"Uhm...yeah I'm good…I’m good. Thank you," I replied, enthusiastically. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my hole was twitching under the rimseat. "The apartment is great. I love it. Love the neighorhood! I'm so glad I finally got the hell out of the city and moved to Brooklyn!"

"What you doing?" He asked suddenly, the thick voice hung over the line.

"Well, actually, nothing. Just…sitting around. Just hanging out tonight.” I bit my lip. “No plans.”

"Would you like company." Ivan seemed to state that last line. He wasn't asking. He paused a few seconds before I could reply. "I free soon. I come over. Want to do some sTuff." He said that last word with a heavy, thick emphasis. My jock was getting a wet spot with my pre-cum just hearing his voice over the phone.

"YEAH!" I almost yelled back, dizzy with excitement, trying to contain myself.

"OK," the heavy accent continued. "I come over in next hour." I was about to give him my address when he interrupted.

“I know where you live,” Ivan declared. “I bring surprise."

And then he abruptly hung up.

_________

The next hour seemed like an eternity. I was HUNGRY! I replayed the scene in my head, over and over, when Ivan and his crew moved me into the apartment several months ago; how an apartment move turned into this seduction and introduction: to mancunt and sTuff. I was rubbing my crotch, edging myself, sitting on the rimchair, teasing my mancunt with a lubed finger or two, admiring my reflection in the mirror as I waited for his arrival. The anticipation was building and building…

My buzzer rang. I jumped out of the bedroom and ran to the intercom. I looked in the small security video monitor and saw Ivan leaning against the glass entry door to my building. I buzzed him in quickly and walked to my apartment front door and unlocked it and waited.

After a minute I heard the elevator door slide open and shut outside in the hallway. A moment later he walked in, the bulky frame, the barrel chest, the broad shoulders, thick arms and legs, and that impressive bulge which looked larger than my memory had painted in my horny head. I was so in lust for him! He looked solid and masculine after a hard day's work. He was wearing a moving company jumpsuit uniform that was different than the last time we met. It fit him tight on the thighs and gut. But MAN! Did he look FUCKING HOT!!!

"Hello. It is Ivan," he announced, holding the door behind him, the weight of the words hanging in the air. "And I bring surprise for you," the door swung open further and a second man walked in. The stranger smiled at me. "This is Roberto," Ivan introduced us.

WHOA! HOLY SHIT! I was caught off guard. When I had buzzed Ivan in earlier I hadn't realized someone was with him. Roberto walked quickly into the apartment, shut the door and locked it behind him. He was taller than Ivan - about 6'2", muscular, but not as bulky and hefty as Ivan. He was slightly darker in tone, more like my complexion of a light medium tan. His face was square-jawed, the contour framed by a light buzzed black beard. His hair was as dark with short, wavy, curls. Like Ivan, he was not standard handsome. He had hard and yet soft features. His lips especially looked full and enlarged in a sexy way. He was in his late 30’s in age from my guess. His arms and legs were also thick and he wore the same jumpsuit uniform as Ivan. And there was an impressive bulge hanging to the left side of his crotch. I smiled back at him.

"He work for me," Ivan continued as Roberto stepped forward, his hand extended to greet me. I took his hand and he held mine tight and firm. I do love a man that knows how to shake hands! I find it so erotic especially because I am always sizing up a man’s hands due to my love for assplay. Shaking hands with a masculine man is a great way for me to measure up a guy. You can tell so much by how long and tight a man extends himself in a handshake: his confidence, his masculinity, his sexual energy, and his attraction towards me. His hands were of medium size, a little smaller than Ivan's. His fingers though looked exceptionally long.

My dick got harder under my jock.

"I am Roberto. It is very nice to meet you," he smiled, looking me up and down, assessing me visually in the same way I had measured him a moment ago when our hands touched. I then realized I was only wearing my jock and boots and blushed for a second as I had only expected Ivan.

"Likewise," I replied, returning the smile back at him. "Come on in," I moved to the side as Roberto entered my apartment. Ivan followed, grinning at me and I smirked at him silently - like WTF – and yet, I was excited at the same time! Like THANK YOU!!'

"This is nice apartment you have," Roberto stated, walking around, checking out the space. I realized he also had an accent that I couldn't distinguish quite yet; it was Latin for sure. "Yes, it is very nice," Roberto continued, looking at me now, up and down, smiling at me. Flattery gets you everywhere. My dick twitched again. I wasn't blushing this time. Ivan walked behind me and grabbed my ass suddenly with those rough hands. He spread my cheeks and teased my hole with a finger, just lightly brushing the edge of my asslips.

I moaned.

"I been thinking about your mancunt for long time," Ivan pronounced. "I have few jobs nearby here last few months and when I drive by your street I get hard. I just never have time to see you," his finger went deeper in my hole, exploring, "until today." The finger twitched inside as I rolled my head to the side.

Roberto walked towards us and leaned over, gazing at Ivan's actions.

"This is mancunt I told you about," Ivan said, almost with a hint of pride, staring at Roberto, like I was his possession. I loved how he did that: showing me off like I was his cunt bitch!

Roberto stepped forward again, now behind me and I felt a second finger brush against my asslips which was still slightly moist from cleaning out and what little lube I had from teasing myself earlier on the rimchair while I had been waiting.

"Wow," Roberto whispered. He brushed his finger gently over my hole again, rubbing it back and forth. I instinctively leaned forward a bit, pushing my ass back as he felt me up. "This feels better than pussy!" he smiled at Ivan. “And he is so sexy and masculine,” Roberto continued. I now realized he was Brazilian, the way his accent was softened at the edges. Both men's fingers explored my hole. They laughed and I moaned some more.

"Let's start the parTy," Ivan announced.

I leaned back straight as both men pulled away from me. I turned around as Ivan started undressing, pulling off his heavy work boots and unzipping his jumpsuit uniform. That familiar big chest with salt and pepper hair exposed itself. Man did that look GOOD! Roberto moved over to my couch, sat down and proceeded to take off his boots also. At this point Ivan was almost undressed, exposing that beautiful, insane bulge under the thick jock he wore. Roberto was not far behind and also pulled off his jumpsuit and threw it on the floor. He too was wearing only a jock with an equally impressive bulge underneath it. He had a lean, tight, slight muscular build. His chest and torso were lightly covered in short, wavy dark hair. His legs, like his arms, were very muscular and defined. He looked very sexy.

Roberto spread his legs and started massaging his crotch. His jock bulge started to get bigger, the cloth stretching as he squeezed and released. Ivan walked beside me and sat on the couch also. He looked over at Roberto and smiled and then grabbed his own crotch. Of course Ivan's bulge was impressive. He clearly was bigger and thicker. But Roberto was not exactly unimpressive. It looked like a snake was moving around under his jock.

Both men leaned back on the couch, pulling on their dicks through their jocks, never taking them out, getting all hot and turned on. I was still standing by the hall just mesmerized by the sight of these two hot movers in my apartment! I too was grabbing my hard dick through my jock and with one finger from my other hand, started playing with my manhole.

"Go get your parTy kit," Ivan commanded. Roberto smiled at Ivan. Clearly there was some plan between the two of them.

You did not have to tell me twice.

I went into the bedroom and found my toiletry travel bag of supplies. I walked back into the living room and found both hot men talking, laughing and each of them squeezing those impressive mounds still captured under their jocks. I sat across from them on a chair, settling my ass as close to the edge of the front of the chair, legs spread, trying to show as much of my manhole as I could. I unzipped the bag and pulled out the contents : a torch, contact lens case that had my grounded Tina, and a straw clipped to about 2" in length with one edge cut at an angle. And then I found a small bottle of liquid that I forgot I had. I held it up.

"Do you guys want a drink?" I looked at them. Ivan was slightly puzzled. Roberto was smiling. I waved the small bottle in front of them.

"Yes," Roberto replied for both of them. "We have had a long, hard day," he grinned. "We would really like a drink." He winked at me, flirting. I asked if they had any liquor earlier and Roberto confirmed that they hadn't. Ivan was still puzzled as I got up and went to the kitchen. I got some glasses, retrieved a bottle from the fridge, and poured some juice into the three glasses. Then I carefully measured some of the liquid from the small bottle and stirred them in each glass. Both men were now standing beside me, Roberto was lightly fingering my hole as Ivan looked at what I was doing.

"This is G," I explained. "It will make us all a little more hornier. It will add to the parTy." Roberto grabbed a glass with his free hand. Ivan followed, as did I. We then cheered and drank our shots, that bitter taste just barely concealed by the sweet juice. Roberto continued to play with my hole. "This is so much better than pussy," he said again. Ivan leaned forward and grabbed me and gave me a deep kiss. It was a gentle kiss at first : lips touching lips that led to a thick, fat tongue entering my mouth. And then harder and more aggressive, Ivan biting my lower lip, as his tongue danced wildly inside my mouth. Roberto continued to caress my hole with his finger, running it up and down, slowly against my hole, his fingertip slightly entering my mancunt just a bit, teasing my now very excited hole. We did this for several minutes as both hot men invaded me in their own way. Ivan was kissing me like some mad man and Roberto was gently teasing my manhole. They were both playing me like some instrument, warming me up for what was to come. I could feel the G now S L O W L Y creeping in, that familiar slight haze was setting in.

Ivan broke free from my lips suddenly and motioned to Roberto in some silent code. I looked over at Roberto who walked back over to the living room. Ivan grabbed my hand and led me to the couch and motioned for me to sit near Roberto on my left. Ivan sat beside me on my right. I smiled and Roberto smiled back in a familiar knowing manner. Ivan looked at us both, one eye pinched, like trying to figure out what was going on. Then he just smiled, both eyes wide open. The G was hitting him now also.

The parTy was starting.

Ivan grabbed me and pushed my head back suddenly to the back of the couch as I leaned sitting back. He pulled on my legs and extended them so my lower body was stretched with my asscheeks over the edge of the seat. I spread my legs further. Roberto unscrewed the lens cap and dug out some Tina with the straw and filled the glass pipe with a generous amount of that magic dust. He grabbed the torch and cooked up the bowl carefully, turning it side to side for a few seconds, melting the crystal in the heated glass bowl until the magical smoke started to collect. He clearly knew what he was doing. Roberto took a slow and big measured inhales of the smoke, getting more and more of it into his lungs. Then he passed the glass pipe to Ivan who repeated the process. While Ivan cooked his hit, Roberto leaned back and started kissing me passionately. I knew where this was going. He looked at me with a strong gaze and nodded silently to me. We stopped our tongue dancing for a moment but he didn’t pull away from me. He looked at me again and made a gesture with his eyes into mine and exhaled that big breath of smoke he had been holding in his lungs which I then took with a BIGGER inhale. I was hungry for that smoke! His tongue then resumed with mine, kissing me even more, tongues slurping over each other, as he started to finger me again-no more teasing now-as that finger inched into my very hungry mancunt. I could hear Ivan taking several inhales of the Tina smoke as I let my exhale enter Roberto's mouth, giving the smoke back to him. Roberto pulled away from my mouth and smiled and exhaled that smoke that we had just shotgunned between each other. Before I could catch my next breath, Ivan leaned back towards me and kissed me harder. His kiss was rougher, like his body, his demeanor. His tongue was thicker and invaded my mouth wildly. And then Ivan gave me the same silent gaze and nod. I got ready, stopped any tongue movement, as he exhaled an even B I G G E R breath of that magical smoke into my lungs that I gladly accepted. I kissed him back even rougher as Roberto lit up another hit for himself as I exhaled that big breath back to Ivan who greedily accepted it, and then returned it back to me one more time. He pulled away and looked at me seriously. "Hold it in as long as you can,"Ivan directed. I did as I was told for almost a minute. And then I couldn't anymore as I felt Roberto pull in and out of my manhole slowly. I exhaled a huge cloud of the smoke that floated above us three, our eyes all glazed with lust and hunger.

"Your turn," Ivan nodded.

Roberto lit the glass pipe again holding it to my mouth. I let the Tina cook slowly, wanting as much of the smoke to accumulate in the bowl. I took slow, slow inhales, grabbing more smoke from the pipe until there was barely a mist of it. My head was floating as I kept the smoke in my lungs as long as I could. Roberto leaned forward and I gave in, releasing the smoke, as he inhaled my exhale, as his tongue washed the inside of my mouth gently. He continued to finger me in the same manner, light and sensual, as I spread my legs further apart. He returned the smoke back to my lungs as I moaned in the double-hole-pleasure between my mouth and my manhole. He pulled away from me suddenly as Ivan's lips were now at my mouth waiting for my exhale that I gladly provided. Ivan's finger now joined Roberto's and his invasion-like his tongue-was rougher and more firm. Ivan took my breath and kissed me hard again, that thick tongue going crazy in my mouth. And then after some moment, he exhaled the magic smoke back to me, kissed me hard again and pulled away. Both men watched me - their eyes burning with intensity as their fingers flicked inside my hole. I exhaled a LARGE cloud above us.

I rolled my head side to side, looking fondly at Roberto and then at Ivan. The G was taking us on that special ride. Ivan looked at my hole, while both men’s fingers were probing me. Then he smiled at Roberto. “I told you this mancunt special.” Ivan looked at my hole again, almost proud, like I was his discovery.

“Yeah,” Roberto replied, “that is definitely a manpussy.” I love how he said that: the “ssss” sound extended slightly longer in annunciation with a soft, sensual curve, in contrast to how Ivan calls it a mancunt with emphasis on the consonants. Roberto’s fingers inched in deeper besides Ivan’s fingers, also still in my hole. “I have had real pussy," Roberto explained, "and this feels fucking better than pussy.” He smiled and winked at me again. “When Ivan told me weeks ago about your manpussy I could not believe him. And he said you are very masculine but have this magical manpussy. I didn’t understand.” Fingers danced inside my hole as my breathing became more rapid. “And then he told me about how you introduced him to parTying and how your manpussy got more hungry…I knew I had to meet you.”

Oh y e a h my mancunt does get very hungry,” I looked at Ivan, moaning, almost whispering, that hunger building between my legs.

“When I told him about your mancunt,” Ivan explained, “I could tell he would be good surprise for you as I see he got hardon listening to my story.” Ivan reached over and squeezed Roberto’s jock pouch. Roberto pulled his head back slightly, surprised by Ivan's motions, and moaned. “Yeah he VERY HARD for your mancunt,” Ivan proclaimed, squeezing harder, and laughing “He like your mancunt.”

The G was in full effect along with the heavy amount of our first bowl we smoked earlier. All of us were clearly FLYING, horny as hell, the air around us seemed to heat up. Roberto grabbed Ivan’s jock pouch with his free hand and squeezed also. Both men now were holding each other’s big cocks hidden under their jocks, their other hands exploring my hole which was getting more loose with their stretching and finger-fucking my juicy manhole.

I grabbed both hot men towards me as we all three kissed at the same time. I would dance with Ivan's tongue, then do the same with Roberto. And then it was even hotter to feel both their tongues with each other inside my mouth as both men continued to finger me. Ivan pulled his hand away from Roberto’s crotch and grabbed the back of my neck forcing my mouth to lock in tighter with him. Roberto followed and did the same. The three of us were being primal and sharing in our masculine, sexual energy. We were all moaning, kissing with force, then slow and passionate, and then forceful again, saliva dripping down our faces.

Roberto pulled away suddenly. “Let me look at that manpussy,” he licked his lips. He said that in a way that sounded so sordid. I spread my legs further apart. Ivan continued to kiss me hard and deep, pulling me forward with the hand behind my neck, gripping me hard, our mouths locked. I moaned as I heard Roberto slip down from the couch. Both men’s fingers left my manhole for the first time in an hour. Ivan now grabbed me with both hands and was kissing me deep and hard. I felt that shocking emptiness in my hole, that longing to be filled immediately. It was almost punishing. But it lasted a mere moment that was alarming after all the pleasure that had preceded it.

“Wow,” Roberto exclaimed. I felt his fingers – more this time – spreading my hole, pulling it carefully apart, spreading it, making it bigger. “Holy shit,” he said. “Your hole is so beautiful. The asslips are so soft and look BIGGER than earlier!” Ivan was still kissing me and I could barely hear Roberto but whatever he was saying in that soft accent, and that soft fingering, was only turning me on further. Roberto continue to probe my hole carefully. He was taking his time. He had never experienced this before; it was all new and foreign to him. I could feel him brush against the left side of my asslips, the flat part of his fingers passing through, lightly, teasing my hole. Then he would do the same with his right hand on the right side of my asslips, again, soft, gentle, teasing. Meanwhile Ivan was grabbing my head forcefully, devouring my mouth with his big lips, his fat tongue grinding against mine as I moaned with the contrasting invasions of both holes from both men.

My head was spinning.

I pushed them both away suddenly. Ivan was taken aback, like in a trance and he suddenly was jolted in reality. Roberto pulled away from between my legs but never lost his attentive gaze to my manpussy. I looked at them hungrily.

"Let's move this into the bedroom," I said slowly. Ivan smiled at that as he breathed rapidly, like a hungry animal on the prowl.

Roberto grabbed the parTy items. Ivan jumped off the couch then pulled me up, making sure I was balanced and steady. He then led me into the bedroom holding my right hand with his, while his left hand continued to finger my hole as we walked.

F U C K. That feels SO FUCKING GOOD when a Top can't stop playing with my hole! My cock was hard despite all the T we had just smoked. I just get so turned on when a Top gives my hole attention.

We entered the bedroom. Both men were surprised to see the equipment all spread out. Roberto had a big grin on his face. My bed was covered in a black vinyl playsheet, fisting porn playing on the flat screen, mirrors placed around the room. The sling was ready as was the rimchair. Ivan looked the most stunned as he had only been in the same room several months ago when it was empty, mostly boxes spread around then. Now the room was ready for a parTy.

Ivan was staring at the rimchair. Then he looked at me, fingers still playing inside my manhole. “You bad boy.”

(To be continued…)

• Like 6
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...

"I told you he nasTy," Ivan declared as Roberto stood stunned by the bedroom door, looking around the dark interior, my blackout shade pulled down at the window.

The sling was set up near one corner. The rimchair was on the floor nearby. On a tripod I had my HD vidcam set up that was tethered to the flat screen. Fisting porn was playing, some home-made action of strangers that was passed on to me by an FF Daddy I played with occasionally. Three hot men were on the screen; the bottom sitting on some chair with the seat taken out, his legs spread wide, a HUGE hole that was getting punch-fucked by the second guy, while the third man twisted the bottom's nipples as he kissed him deep. In the background, I had a dark, electronic playlist playing, casting even more erotic shadows in the room.

"Holy shit," Roberto gasped. He walked in the room and placed the parTy kit on an end table that had lube, poppers, several bottles of Gatorade and other shit. At one end of my queen size bed I had an assortment of toys and other play gear. The bed was covered in a black vinyl playsheet as were the pillows and the floor under the sling and rimchair. The floor crackled as we all walked into the room. Roberto grabbed a large, hard plastic tube that had a clear acrylic shaft in the center about 8" long and 2” in diameter with a hand pump on the other end.

"What isTHIS?" He looked at me puzzled.

"You'll find out..." I smirked at Roberto, then at Ivan, "...later."

I let go of Ivan's hand and walked towards the table and grabbed some small items, as I sat by one side of the bed. I opened my palm out with two blue pills. "Here-take this," I offered both men as I unscrewed the top of one of the Gatorade bottles. Ivan winked at me and smiled. He grabbed the drink from me and swallowed his pill quickly; Roberto followed, smiling.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked, checking in. Myself : I was FLYING yet comfortable. The G was still in effect from what I could sense. My hole wanted more attention.

"I good," Ivan replied, very matter-of-fact.

"Yeah, me too," Roberto chimed in.

They both stood in front of me, massaging their large mounds of horny cock under their jockstraps. I leaned forward and grabbed a small plastic bottle and unscrewed the cap. Inside were several cotton balls, soaked in REAL poppers that I had ordered through a connection on asspig.com. I had poured it earlier while anticipating some assplay. The cotton balls were wet and moist, the strong aroma rising up from the container. I took deep breaths, inhaling through my nose, and one big one through my mouth. Then I closed the cap.

I looked up at Ivan with a new hunger. He was still squeezing his bulge on his jock. I sat on the edge of the bed and leaned forward, brushed his hand aside and started massaging the huge mound of flesh underneath the stretched cotton. MAN-DID THAT FEEL GOOD! It felt THICK and HEAVY and WARM! I kept playing with it, squeezing it soft, then a hard, firm grasp, then soft again. "That good, Boy," he moaned, under his breath. I pulled the cloth of the crotch aside and grabbed that Russian massive tool. I pulled it all the way out, exposing his massive balls also. He was leaking a lot of pre-cum which I rubbed back on his shaft. "Awwww...FUCK!!!" Ivan yelled. I leaned over closer and took the big head into my mouth slowly. I wanted to savor his dick. It had been months since our initial meeting and I had forgotten what an incredible piece of meat Ivan had. I licked at the head with my tongue and then S L O W L Y started sucking the thick shaft into my mouth. I did this as leisurely as I could; there was no rush, no agenda. I took him one slow inch at a time, that time stretching further in reality as we all were riding. I wanted to make his cock love every second of it. The poppers hit earlier was having its effect. My mouth was getting used to being stretched wide. I continued sucking slow and gentle, letting gobs of my saliva lubricate the shaft. After a minute (or was it ten minutes?), the head pierced the back of my throat. I gasped for a second and he sensed me. Ivan moved a little and grabbed the poppers and unscrewed it, took a whiff from the container for himself and then held it under both of my nostrils. WHOA!!!! BOOM!!! FUCK!!! With all the T and G from earlier I just went into OVERDRIVE!!! I sucked that thick shaft deeper as my throat muscles relaxed. I took deep breaths through my nose to allow oxygen and to relax, to get my throat loose and open. My mouth wanted it but my mind CRAVED it. His cock sank further into my throat, glided by all the saliva that was dripping from my mouth, creating little puddles on the vinyl playsheet on the floor.

In the background, Quantec’s beat took us to another level, the bass getting deeper and deeper.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" Roberto screamed. "Look at him take your fucking monster! HOLY FUCK!!!"

My eyes were closed. I was lost in another state wherein pleasing this massive cock was my only concern. Ivan thrusted deeper into my throat as another inch sank further in. This angle was uncomfortable with me sitting at the edge of the bed. Ivan was thrusting his fat cock deeper into my throat. I moved carefully, trying not to let Ivan pull out, keeping him where he was in my throat, wanting him inside me. I slowly got off the bed and gently kneeled in front of Ivan, getting a better angle to take him D E E P E R. I took another strong inhale of oxygen from my nose, helping my throat muscles relax, eyes still closed, visualizing in my flying head that monster fucking my HUNGRY mouth and throat. “OH MANNNNNN…..” Ivan moaned. My eyes opened as I looked up and witnessed his head leaning back in utter satisfaction.

“FUCK YEAH!!!” Roberto cheered. “FUCK THAT MANPUSSY’S MOUTH!!! HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTT!!!!” Roberto leaned over to Ivan and with both hands started to gently squeeze Ivan’s nipples. Ivan rolled his head violently, moaning even more.

I closed my eyes again, lost in the weight of the massive Russian dick impaled in my throat, slowly creeping in, further and further. I convulsed my throat muscles, massaging his shaft from the head to the base, as his thick tool sank and sank into my hungry vocal tunnel. I sucked hard. Then I sucked soft. I alternated back and forth, back and forth, hard, hard, soft, hard. Soft, soft, hard, soft. Ivan grabbed the back of my head and started to FUCK MY THROAT!!! He wasn’t being gentle! I started to gag and then Roberto pulled me away from the Russian tool, but not all the way out, just enough to…feed me more poppers!

Y E A H !!!!

I opened my eyes and winked at Roberto in appreciation. He placed the poppers container under Ivan’s nose also. Ivan took deep inhales and cocked his head back wildly, groaning loudly over the deep bass enveloping the room, shadows sinking around us.

Ivan GRABBED the back of my head and PUSHED VERY HARD towards his crotch. The poppers HIT me! I was now breathing rapidly through my nose, taking as much oxygen to relax my throat, just let it get looser and looser for the violent invasion. OHHHHH…I breathed, whenever there was a gap between my throat, mouth and Ivan’s thick, massive meat. It seemed to get BIGGER!!! Was that my fucking high imagination? And then I realized the blue pill was having it’s effect: his tool was getting bigger, firmer, H A R D E R. The weight was increasing in my throat. But I didn’t care. I was so fucking high, horny and relaxed that my throat opened up more. “Uhhhhhh…..” Ivan moaned, sensing my skills, the pressure of his hands at the back of my head, pushing me towards his groin. I could barely breathe but somehow managed. The poppers was still in effect so my throat continued to relax. I slowly started to massage the base of his cock, chewing lightly just with my lips, keeping my teeth away, putting pressure on my lips, then loosening that pressure, than adding more tightness, grabbing his tool, like a pulsing pussy. Ivan gasped, looking at me, in a SICK, TWISTED gaze. He pulled his cock out a bit, just an inch or two. I moaned in regret. Ivan pushed back in slowly. I moaned in ecstasy. He pulled out again, a few more inches stolen from my hungry throat. I moaned in desperation! He FUCKED INTO ME HARD!!! And then he PULLED OUT FAST!!! AND THEN HE PUSHED BACK IN MY THROAT EVEN FASTER!!! IN AND OUT!!! IN AND OUT!!! IN AND OUT IN RAPID SUCESSION!!!

I moaned in pain, but it was a GREAT PAIN.

The blackness consumed me as I could only hear the dark, dark, deep bass of the music coming down on us like an increasing weight.

“GODDAMMMNITTTTT!” Ivan yelled, thrusting further into my throat, my nose at his pubic hair. OH FUCK, I moaned somehow to myself. Ivan thrust harder and harder, convulsing as he CAME!!! “FUCKKKKKK!!!!” he yelled, louder, his gasps blending with the thunderous bass. A thick rope of cum was coating my throat, my mouth. Spasms from his thick cock pulsed inside my throat as I tasted him, the bitterness of his cum hit me like a strange, unfamiliar flavor. “Awwww,..FUCK!!! You are BAD BOY!” And then he abruptly pulled out, panting, catching his breath. I jerked forward and sucked the head of his thick, still-fucking-HARD-dick, and savored as much of that Russian bitter juice that was still dripping from the head of his cock. I wanted more. He pulled away, pushing my head and still very hungry mouth away.

“HOLY FUCKKK!!! ,” Ivan thanked me, spent. He was still HARD AS A ROCK. The thick monster stuck out, like an evil tool, glistening with my saliva mixed with his cum. I still wanted that dick, my hunger was still overtaking me. I grabbed his shaft with my left hand, massaging with our created natural lubrication, jerking his cock. "FUCK IT!!! STOP NOW!!!" Ivan shouted, almost angry. He grabbed that rock-hard tool away from me and took a step back, his head jerking side to side. His cock was over-stimulated so he kept it away from my reach. I saw a drop of cum leak out of the tip of his dick.

Ivan was still catching his breath. He grabbed some Gatorade and drank it quickly. He then walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down to take a break, rest. He looked glazed, content, and yet there was a hint of an underlying hunger still in his eyes.

I winked at him as I wiped the saliva and cum mixture on the edge of my lips with my tongue.

Roberto suddenly grabbed me from my upper arm and pulled me up from the floor until I was standing beside him, both of his arms now enveloping me as he lunged towards my mouth, his lips over mine, his mouth swallowing mine. His tongue raped me, trying to grab and taste what was left of Ivan’s cum on my tongue, the walls of my mouth, my gums. I was breathing rapidly again, as I was so fucking turned on by everything!

And then Roberto pulled away. “Get back on the bed,” he said, gently.

I did as was told. Roberto motioned for me to roll over, on my back. “Turn around so your head is over the edge of the bed,” he directed. I love a man commanding me.

He gave me the poppers bottle and told me to take some big hits. I did and he sampled it himself. I laid back, head cocked over the side of the mattress. The vinyl playsheet crackled as I adjusted myself.

Roberto leaned in closer facing me. He was still massaging the crotch of his jock. And then he stopped, grabbed the waistband of the jock with both hands and took it off in a sudden motion and kicked it aside. WOW! What a beautiful dick! It was not at thick as Ivan's monster but it made up for it in length. Roberto definitely had an extra inch or so on Ivan. He was uncut and the foreskin was pulled tight past the crown of his head. His dick was a shade darker than the rest of his body. It looked picture perfect. I cocked my head more at an angle and opened my mouth. Roberto stepped forward and pushed that snake in. Thank god for Ivan's face-fucking earlier! My mouth was stretched and lubricated, not to mention HUNGRY. His cock slid in easily. I massaged the shaft with my mouth and he groaned. I sucked carefully, cautiously as this was new for both of us. I pulled gently on his foreskin with my teeth and then released as I built up a vacuum motion with my lips and throat. His foreskin loosened around the head of his cock. I closed my eyes and visualized my effort as if a nano-cam were in my mouth. I was clearly flying. I sucked that foreskin further into my mouth and then gently with the tip of my tongue spelled out my appreciation slowly clockwise, then counterclockwise. Roberto trembled, silent but his body gave me every indication of its pleasure. I sucked and sucked loving the difference of his flavor, the cock’s weight, it’s girth, and firmness compared to Ivan’s massive tool from earlier. Time passed without measure. Roberto pushed deeper as the head touched the back of my throat. I moved the angle of my head slightly and took a deep, deep breath from my nose, getting as much oxygen as I could. Roberto pushed further in as that snake found its way. WHOA!!!! It was an amazing feeling of fullness, not as heavy as Ivan from earlier, but just as impressive. And clearly the blue pill had its effect also. I fucking love that EXTRA firmness! Clearly sucking Ivan earlier helped; my throat was really relaxed and all the drugs in combination were adding to the sensation. Roberto pushed in another inch or so, carefully, sizing me up, making sure I could take it. He was definitely longer than Ivan's tool. "GODDAMNITTT!!!" Roberto screamed. He stroked my head, then both hands started twisting and squeezing my nipples gently, "You are such a fucking amazing manpussy!" I leaned my head back more, changing my angle to allow him better access. Roberto started to fuck my throat slowly, just pulling out an inch or two, then slowly back in. He twisted my left nipple and pinched the right. I moaned. That did the trick as my throat opened more. He continued to fuck my throat like that, just a slow, steady rhythm. I took as much air in as I could when he pulled out for those few seconds. My throat would relax as he would then push and fuck me with that snake. I was getting used to the face-fucking when I felt Ivan spread my legs and then suddenly with force, he pushed one or more fingers into my mancunt. I couldn't really tell how many fingers he was using as I was too lost with Roberto's long tool pushing deeper into my throat.

"Wow", Ivan finally spoke. "His mancunt hungry." The thick fingers jabbed in and out, rapidly, rough and firm.

Roberto was still twisting my nipples, not too hard, just enough tightness in the pinch that made me groan. You could hear his tool slide in and out of my throat, my mouth becoming a wet, slippery tunnel as I produced gobs of saliva that was coating his long dick, dripping out of my mouth, streaking down the sides of my face, my chin and onto the floor.

In between my legs Ivan finger-fucked me furiously. He was breathing rapidly again. We all were as the deep bass of the music seemed to envelope us. Boom. Fuck. BOOM!!! Ivan jabbed at my needy hole more violently. Roberto picked up his pace, the gentleness now fading in his strokes, his fingers squeezing my nipples with more abandon, more force. Fuck. Boom. FUCK!!! I was being pounded rougher on both ends, the sensation blending into one, so that my body felt as if it were floating, a weightless vehicle for their entry, their force, their pleasure.

Flying.

"AWWW........FUCKKKKK!!!" Roberto jerked forward with an unexpected violence that the end of his dick felt like a painful stab in my throat. I tried to breathe deeper and not gag. He held firm and squeezed my nipples tighter now that I was groaning in pleasure that was mixed with tolerable pain. He held still as his cock pulsed deep in my throat, his cum exploding inside that even the force of it made me almost gag again. Ivan sensed what was going on and added another finger, thrusting hard into my mancunt. I spread my legs further, bending my knees to allow him more access. Roberto kept ejaculating and I just kept swallowing, allowing my throat muscles to expand and contract, massaging his cock that still pulsed inside me.

"AAAAGGGHHHH!!!" He groaned some more and then very carefully and slowly pulled his long tool out of my throat. I kept sucking on it, trying to pull it back, but Roberto was over-stimulated. He stopped pinching on my nipples and with both hands now on my shoulders, jerked himself away from me.

"HOLY FUCK!!!" He stepped back. My head was still leaning at the edge of the bed, some of his cum now dripping off the right corner of my mouth. I stared at him upside down, at his crotch, his dick wet and juicy, hanging down on its own weight and STILL HARD!

"That was fucking GREAT!" Roberto exclaimed. "Abrigado," he said appreciatively, leaning down and kissing me passionately, his tongue savoring his own cum mixed with all my saliva and throat lubrication. Ivan stopped finger-fucking me suddenly. He pulled my knees forward to him, straightening my legs on the bed then grabbed my thighs with an immediate force and pulled harder on my body so my head was on the mattress. He then lunged himself on top of me; his big, burly body and all it's weight pressing down on me. Roberto repositioned himself, his lips over mine. Ivan leaned in and joined in our kissing dance, his rough tongue mixing with Roberto and mine, each of them tasting the manjuice that I had eagerly earned from both of them.

"You such bad, bad Boy," Ivan whispered, as the bass from the music drowned over us.

Boom. Boom. BOOM!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1