Taking loads to empower the body

Azd

Does anyone else have this same idea that when a btm has taken one or several of the top's load and allow it to be absorbed in the body that the load is used to empower the body. I always felt and believed that the next morning after i have taken loads i feel and look much better, body feels stronger. My beliefs also extend out that when i take loads from younger guys it makes me younger. When i take loads from muscle guys it adds to mine. Therefore the search for loads is never ending and i take it all in me not a drop wasted

There are several articles floating around about some research that came out a few years ago purporting the benefits of sperm -- from antidepressant to antiaging -- I actually feel really good after a few loads myself, unless I overdo the poppers and booze :-) http://www.yourtango.com/experts/professor-kimberly-resnick-anderson/10-health-benefits-semen

There are several articles floating around about some research that came out a few years ago purporting the benefits of sperm -- from antidepressant to antiaging -- I actually feel really good after a few loads myself, unless I overdo the poppers and booze :-) http://www.yourtango.com/experts/professor-kimberly-resnick-anderson/10-health-benefits-semen

While Im not denying this, it is also based on heterosexual intercourse, which despite what some of us gays think, is much different. Personally I think its a mental thing. You feel better because you got what you wanted. Most likely you got off too, even if you were the bottom. The same with being with a younger guy. You feel younger because you had sex with a younger guy, and it reminded you of youth.

Does anyone else have this same idea that when a btm has taken one or several of the top's load and allow it to be absorbed in the body that the load is used to empower the body. I always felt and believed that the next morning after i have taken loads i feel and look much better, body feels stronger. My beliefs also extend out that when i take loads from younger guys it makes me younger. When i take loads from muscle guys it adds to mine. Therefore the search for loads is never ending and i take it all in me not a drop wasted

Cum is sacred and powerful-I have thought/felt the same thing for many years. I thought I was the only one!

While I am not disputing any thing said so far as it relates to cum. Sex in of it self releases endorphines in the brain, that is why after a good fuck you feel energized etc. It's the endorphines in the brain, also sex is a good cardio workout and it is actually good for the skin in as well, not sure of the scientifc reasons behind that but I've heard it somewhere in the past, maybe some tv show or something.

Fuck guys I love this site. I have for many years wondered if I was the only one that felt that cum was sacred. I have never taken a load I not tried to keep in and allowed to absorb in to my body. I love the thought I walking away with a part of someone inside me but to know my body absorbs it makes me feel much more empowered as a guy.

So by breeding are we becoming "brothers"? Interesting, if breeding with someone for a long time would that effect DNA? That's pretty stupid sounding probably, but I have no wits on that subject, so enlighten away.

No, your DNA is not hoing to be changed by taking loads. But I feel that sharing cum can be a profound even spiritual experiance. You've seen in old movies how two warriors might become 'blood brothers'? I think that there is such a thing as becoming 'cum brothers'.

It's the essence of life. How can it not be good for you?

I had an anorexic boyfriend once who was, well anorexic. He didn't eat. He did, however, suck my dick at least three times a day. I think it was virtually his only form of nutrition. I probably prolonged his life somewhat. He died in 2007.

I think it all depends. Taking a brutal and aggressive fuck and getting loaded at the end feels very fucking empowering. Taking several loads up the ass too also feels empowering. The only problem is when it's never enough and no matter how many loads you take up the ass you feel a bit of a high at first and empowerment and then you feel awkward needing and wanting more. Than it no longer becomes a sacred load or empowerment it becomes an obsession.

A friend once gave me advice that there's nothing wrong to want to be young and have fun and have lots of sex, take raw cock, and loads up the ass. But to examine the reasons for doing it. But everyone's different.

I find the best load up the ass is taking a long power fuck and then receiving the load. I've found that satisfies me. Taking multiple loads up the ass was just endless for me and wanted and needed as much as I could get. But it's all in the point of view I suppose.

Edited by fuckboy20

I like your take on this...especially how the high & empowerment changes, to needing more & more. Also examining "Reasons" or "MOTIVES" as I like to.

I think it all depends. Taking a brutal and aggressive fuck and getting loaded at the end feels very fucking empowering. Taking several loads up the ass too also feels empowering. The only problem is when it's never enough and no matter how many loads you take up the ass you feel a bit of a high at first and empowerment and then you feel awkward needing and wanting more. Than it no longer becomes a sacred load or empowerment it becomes an obsession.

A friend once gave me advice that there's nothing wrong to want to be young and have fun and have lots of sex, take raw cock, and loads up the ass. But to examine the reasons for doing it. But everyone's different.

I find the best load up the ass is taking a long power fuck and then receiving the load. I've found that satisfies me. Taking multiple loads up the ass was just endless for me and wanted and needed as much as I could get. But it's all in the point of view I suppose.

I like your take on this...especially how the high & empowerment changes, to needing more & more. Also examining "Reasons" or "MOTIVES" as I like to.

Thank you. I found it very hard to examine anything when I used to take load after load up my ass. But once I slowed down and thought about it more I was able to. I do not doubt that there are people who can take load after load up their ass and not feel any negative feeling about not wanting more and just accept what they've gotten and try again next time. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't able to. But than again, it's probably part of being young.