Sling Sex: How fun is it?

jimazoid04

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest indynudeguy

Nothing like taking loads while you are in a sling. I get off on having an audience and letting everyone know my hole is available to all.

Being in the sling gives me a sense of being powerless...I could be tied in and then I am at the mercy of the top...FUCK!...I need to get fucked like that!!!! And then for dudes to jerk their cum all over me while I am getting fucked...damn! And the with all that cum...dudes use it as lube to fuck my hole...that's so fucking hot!

Add the hood and I'm in. While I love to top, there are times that I love to give total control to someone else. The sling is the perfect spot. I don't slam, but have taken a booty bump. The loss of control produces a high of its own and I have fantastic orgasms while being fucked in this was.

i have noted a lot of slings in saunas in the UK are under-used and often unoccupied.

When I first started out, despite being desperate to get on a sling I was too inhibited. Then a fuck buddy put me on one and blindfoided me. The fun of being gangfucked threw all my inhibitions away.

It is a great way to let tops know without doubt they can just dump a load in you and move on. No tops ever chat to me when I am on a sling...luv it.

• 2 weeks later...