Other sites?

Guest SBBOY

Obviously I love this site but I'm also looking for really filthy, sleazy bloggers, sites, stories, pix.

Prob not main stream sites but from word of mouth

Anyone know of some nasty ones?

I kinda recall one called raunchy pigs or something but can't find it now

• 3 months later...

Were you maybe thinking of Nastykinkpigs.com? I'm just deleting profile from there as it's been infested with "guys" no specimens for whom at 28 you'd be about 20-24 years too old for or for many others with your 2 legs you have only half the number they are looking for in a sexual partner. The former crowd use the word "perv" instead of pedo because the site blocks the use of it. You can view profiles, stories, blogs etc on a free membership but if you want to view the 5000 vids of guys slamming & the 2 other vids of guys who have already slammed desperately trying to beat life into their cocks it costs about £5 a month.

(Yes I see the irony with my profile name which I didn't set up and was at a push only appropriate for at most 5 weeks over 2 years ago)

To be honest I think that a fair proportion of those that attach themselves to it are just desperado's trying to get themselves noticed for something & NKP is by no means the only or the worst site for it. Of course on any site where there are the options for a paying membership those who reap the rewards of the subscriptions won't always be quite as tough as they should be when dealing with offenders but I find it more disturbing that more guys don't speak out against it and drive the pathetic creatures back under the rock from which they came. Some things cannot be justified under the extreme fetish banner & easily have the potential to destroy the equality that some fought hard for or even died to achieve.

Were you maybe thinking of Nastykinkpigs.com? I'm just deleting profile from there as it's been infested with "guys" no specimens for whom at 28 you'd be about 20-24 years too old for or for many others with your 2 legs you have only half the number they are looking for in a sexual partner. The former crowd use the word "perv" instead of pedo because the site blocks the use of it. You can view profiles, stories, blogs etc on a free membership but if you want to view the 5000 vids of guys slamming & the 2 other vids of guys who have already slammed desperately trying to beat life into their cocks it costs about £5 a month.

(Yes I see the irony with my profile name which I didn't set up and was at a push only appropriate for at most 5 weeks over 2 years ago)

i am on NKP and have not found it to be my experience that many of the users are pedophiles like you say. It sounds like your level of kink is way above amateur so maybe that is why your not liking NKP? As for charging users to view videos that's not all that uncommon, it costs money to stream that content and the guy who runs NKP is not some rich corporation so he has to recoup costs somehow.

I'm surprised that a site, even in a veiled for, gets away with people seemingly openly seeking underage.

Nastykinkpigs.com does not do that and i was just on there didn't see any underage looking users at all. sometimes it is worth investigating something yourself before believing something someone posted. some people have an ax to grind and will make false accusations to bring harm to their target.

Nastykinkpigs.com does not do that and i was just on there didn't see any underage looking users at all. sometimes it is worth investigating something yourself before believing something someone posted. some people have an ax to grind and will make false accusations to bring harm to their target.

1) I have no axe to grind with NKP or it's owner whom I have found to be on the whole a very responsible guy who went to great lengths to assist when a very naive American guy cam to London believing we had what he called "slam bars" here and disappeared without trace after spending his 1st night trying to source drugs.

2) You TOTALLY misuderstood what I wrote - I never implied there were underage guys on there. What I said was there was an infestation of guys INTO underage. If you are so disbelieving do a search on yng vyng vvyng and see how many profiles come up. The pedo's use the word perv as code - choose to disbelieve if you like but when I just viewed the pigboard there were several ads that were from those who like "fresh" meat.

3) My level of kink is not relevant and if I were the pro you imply NKP would be the place to express it. I have had several approaches from the forementioned types and it wears you down IF YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE FOR THE VICTIMS.

• Like 1

1) I have no axe to grind with NKP or it's owner whom I have found to be on the whole a very responsible guy who went to great lengths to assist when a very naive American guy cam to London believing we had what he called "slam bars" here and disappeared without trace after spending his 1st night trying to source drugs.

2) You TOTALLY misuderstood what I wrote - I never implied there were underage guys on there. What I said was there was an infestation of guys INTO underage. If you are so disbelieving do a search on yng vyng vvyng and see how many profiles come up. The pedo's use the word perv as code - choose to disbelieve if you like but when I just viewed the pigboard there were several ads that were from those who like "fresh" meat.

3) My level of kink is not relevant and if I were the pro you imply NKP would be the place to express it. I have had several approaches from the forementioned types and it wears you down IF YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE FOR THE VICTIMS.

sorry if i misunderstood what you were saying i will admit i had a hard time understanding some of it figured that was due to your being from UK and using terms that are slang over there but not here.

• 2 weeks later...

If it's vids or stories you are mainly interested in NKP has a parallel site chempigs.com - NKP usernames & passwords work for chempigs & vice-versa. All the main stuff ie profile stats etc are carried over both sites but vids, ads, stories, blogs etc are only visible on the site to which they were uploaded so if a user was logged in via NKP when they uploaded a vid it will only be visible to users logged in via NKP.

I believe the separation was made to keep NKP more kink related & Chempigs chem related but it doesn't seem to work like that in practice so it would be worth your while opening 2 windows 1 for each site & checking both for what you are looking for.

PS - Beware the muscled masters that set up several new profiles daily (usually at times when the admin/owner are asleep which would be nighttime in San Diego). These are all fake, they attempt to move contact to skype where they set a task to prove loyalty which is the set-up of a paid profile on another site from where they get your card details and empty your account or max out your card.

As soon as admin or the site owner spot them they delete the profile. They also operate on Recon & Barebackcity.

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...