Feel bad after not letting a guy finish inside, anyone else had this happen?

curiousone

Met up with a guy off a4a...Cute latin guy from Los Angeles with a 7 incher...We met at my place he laid on my bed. I straddled him, we madeout, talked, and spooned and started to get into the action.

He took off my shorts and briefs and immediately opened my ass to rim me...He was great at it and I could definitely start to feel my juices flowing...if a guy rims me well enough no lube is required and we did just that. He got me hotter and hotter and I needed him inside me...

I was on my stomach with him opening my legs that were wrapped around him. He got on top of me then spit on his dick and pushed it inside my hole. It was the perfect fit and felt amazing.

I wasn't jerking off at all or touching myself in anyway but I was hard and after 5 minutes of him pounding me I was getting close...I don't usually get close so soon. Usually I'm able to control myself and cum in sync with my top.

I asked him to stop, he asked if everything was OK and I said I didn't want to cum just yet. We switched positions a few more times but every position a few minutes in I kept getting close. It was slowly getting worse overtime because he kept hitting my G spot over and over again. I would make the breaks longer and longer, they started out at 30 seconds, then went to a minute or two (I didn't want his hardon to die.) But every time he would put it back in only a few strokes inside me and I'd be close to cumming again.

I tried thinking about sad things like dead puppies, torture, or starving children but every time he went in balls deep I would snap back to reality. He picked up rhythm and started pounding me doggy style while holding both my arms back. I couldn't help it and came, I was embarrassed and felt extremely bad.

I can only last a few minutes more after I cum...If I keep getting fucked after cumming the movements feel extremely uncomfortable for me. I don't know how to describe it...it's literally a 180...From wanting it more than anything only a few minutes ago to wanting it all stop.

He pulled out after I came and seemed to already notice the sex drive in me had died down. I offered to blow him and jack him and he accepted.

I kept apologizing before we parted ways and he said he didn't mind it felt good and that he's never seen a bottom do that before but I still feel bad. I know tops absolutely hate bottoms who can't keep up, this is the equivalent of cock blocking.

Any bottoms have this experience? If so, what advice do you offer to control yourself from tops who won't stop hitting your Gspot?

• Like 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

Never lose the drive if I cum before my top... So I don't have similar experience. I know when I have topped before restoring my foreskin I could not continue - oversensitive, and I surmise that is essentially what happens to you as a bottom.

Yeah if I cum while bottoming I have to take a break from getting fucked. I always attribute that to the fact that when you cum your muscles get tense and that includes the sphincter muscle so it get's really tight and that makes fucking painful until I take a break and allow my body to relax and then I am good to go again.

...He picked up rhythm and started pounding me doggy style while holding both my arms back. I couldn't help it and came, I was embarrassed and felt extremely bad.

I can only last a few minutes more after I cum...If I keep getting fucked after cumming the movements feel extremely uncomfortable for me. I don't know how to describe it...it's literally a 180...From wanting it more than anything only a few minutes ago to wanting it all stop.

I think that most bottoms would admit that once you cum the experience of getting fucked changes and that the sex drive diminishes, at least for a few seconds. The few times it's happened to me I make the effort and try to ignore any uncomfortable feelings I may have for a few seconds because I know that after that I recover the sex drive.

One solution for a bottom before something like a gangabang is to jerk-off before the whole thing starts. I once whored-out a cute young bottom at a sauna. I put him on a public sling in a dark room of the sauna. Because he was young he had a line up of guys wanting to fuck a young cumhole. In a only a few minutes he took 3 loads but the scene was SO hot for him that he came without even touching himself. After he came he got off the sling and wanted to leave the sauna right away and started freaking about the 3 loads he took, etc. etc.

Now when I whore-out a bottom I ask him to have a clean hole and shoot his load before he starts bottoming. He can last forever if he first shoots his load and takes a small break. With one bottom we brought into the room another bottom for my bottom to fuck and breed his hole. After that my bottom to a small break and was ready for the sling.

That is why I try not to cum and will keep my cock in a jock or sometimes chastity so that I don't lose the drive. Although we all heard the saying you can't rape the willing, well I learned you can by tying me up and making me cum first then fucking me.

At least you finished him off and didn't leave him hanging. So don't be too hard on yourself. These things do happen and while tops do appreciate a bottom who can last until they are satisfied, the fact that you were not touching yourself or anything like that but relying solely on his skills as a fucker must have pleased him. Sometimes I am able to continue after I cum and often I am not. Usually if we have used a lot of lube I am able to touch it out. If it is just spit, forget it. I also find that changing position (for me just lying flat on my stomach with my hips elevated a little bit helps me relax until everything feels comfortable again. There then comes a point sometimes when something clicks and I become totally sluttish in a way that surprises even myself. But it tales time and effort on both parts to achieve this. I think it is a speeded up version of what the above posters were discussing about having the bottom cum before even beginning.

My experiences of cumming with a guy inside me used to be painful/uncomfortable, as a couple people have mentioned. Most of the time I don't cum- I'm happy just getting a load in me. But if I do cum, jacking while he's in me or otherwise, I immediately focus on relaxing, make sure I take breath deep full breaths and let any tension in my body let go. This includes legs/arms, imagine myself as putty with a big dick in it. Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

This happens to me all the time, and I think for most bottoms the moment you come it's over and getting fucked feels awful. Most good tops understand this and will fuck you slower to make sure you don't come quickly. It's about communication. A good top will also understand that your sex drive is gone for a while and will adjust accordingly. I hate guys who insist in keep fucking you after I've come, or they keep playing with my ass. I do make the effort to get them off if I went first, but if it takes too long I lose interest.

Another thing i've found it helps for me its to jack off like half an hour before your hookup. It makes it more difficult to come on your own when you are getting your prostate massaged.

I completely lose my drive too continuing getting fucked is pretty irritating. I'm a submissive guy and let a fuck buddy of mine know about it. To be mean, he would make me jack off and as soon as I came, he'd fuck me. Made me feel slutty having to take his cock when I wasn't horny. Which fed my pig desire.

Readjust! change your body position so he doesn't hit your g spot. most guys have never hit my gspot anyways so it isn't much of a problem with me. but a few times i came without knowing it but i kept going. usually i'm like you, i do a 180 if i cum and was conscious of the fact.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

if i cum first then i always stay in place and let the top finish off in my ass out of courtesy. he got me off so the least i can do is let him finish.

Seeing this thread again reminded me of a related incident shortly when I was 21 and was dating a guy who was poz. Sex was mostly me being fucked while he wore a rubber but I sucked him a few times but only for a short time until I felt bad and blew him and swallowed his load in front of two friends of his when the discussion went to sex and he told them I only sucked him a little. I felt so bad and he that night fucked me raw but wouldn't breed me however we never again let his cum get wasted.

• 6 years later...

When I cum while getting fucked, and it's before the top, there is never a reason to stop.  My sex drive obviously starts to quickly decline, but it is all about pleasing the Alpha Top.  Even when it hurts, I take it.  He deserves to reach orgasm and cum while fucking me.  No other ending is acceptable in my eyes.