Making the Naughty Twink boy

It was a cool spring morning and I was cruising on Breeding Zone looking for trouble, well really looking for good jerk off material and just wasting time when I noticed an e-mail alert in my notifications. I had a friend request. I clicked on the link to find a cute young guy who wanted to be my friend. After looking over his profile I quickly went back to my friend request page and clicked on add and save to add this hunk as a friend. I had been dabbling in writing stories for the site and was fairly successful in getting a small readership of my fantasized tales. Well this hot naughty boy, had been following along with one and had commented on it several time encouraging me to progress in the story line. A few days had passed and I received a message in my in box from the boy thanking me for accepting his friend request and asking me to be his daddy and to fuck him the way the coach was using his new swim and wrestling students.

I responded back I would love to use him as my character was doing to his hot athletes in the story. He wrote back a couple days later, you have yahoo? And I replied that I did and gave him my yahoo nickname and he replied back with his. I added him to my messenger and sent a request for him to do the same. About a week had gone by and I had not heard from him and I figured he had flaked on my request, suddenly on a Saturday afternoon I was playing on face book when a messenger notification popped up

“Hey daddy sorry for the delay but had School projects to finish”

“You’re in school”

“Yes college”

“Big or little one”

“Large one in metropolitan city”

“You get much action there”

“Not really into guys my age, tried it once in senior year of high school, but it wasn’t good”

“So you like daddies, so how old were you when you tried man on man sex?

“I had just turned 18, my buddy said he wanted to fuck me as my birthday present”

“Oh really”

“He wore a condom and it hurt like hell, I think he was a virgin as well, although he was 4 months older than me”

“Sort of hot two virgins going at it”

“Still haven't even tried bb sex yet dad lol”

“And you want daddy to pop your bb cherry”

All went quiet on messenger and he soon logged off, I put him down as another twink teasing me, most likely shoot his load and logged off. I went back to Facebook and a couple other social websites then saw I had an e-mail on my secondary mail account. I logged in and found he had written me a message on BZ asking me to be his daddy and asking if I was willing to make him my little boy, own his ass. I could play along with his fantasy, and told him I would be honored to be his daddy and own his hole, but I told him that he had to share his hole with my husband of 20 years.

A few days later I got a message back saying he was excited that we wanted him and he would be on-line Friday evening for chat

“Hey Daddy’s”

“Hi son”

“Are both of you there?”

“I’m in the bedroom on the laptop, hubby is in living room playing games on the WII”

“Oh, does he know about me?”

“Yes, and he thinks you’re adorable”

“Do both of you want me?”

“Yes child, we want you”

“You know I’m technically too old to be adopted”

“I was hoping that to be so, I’m not a pedophile”

“You ok with me being 18?”

“Makes the fantasy that much hotter”

“Is this just a Fantasy to you? I was hoping for more”

“Well so far yes, you are being so elusive about your details”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean you won’t even tell me where you’re from”

He discloses his general location to me and we discuss I have relatives in the area, and that he is just a year younger than my nephew in the area

“So daddy are you going to knock me up?”

“You want to be knocked up?”

“I’m kind of scared, but I really think I do”

“So when’s your schools spring break?”

“In two weeks”

“You want to spend it with your two new dads?”

Once again he logs off, and it is a few hours before I get a off-line message from him

“Yes, where should I fly into, you will pick me up won’t you?

• Upvote 9

The next couple of weeks flew by, I cleaned up the spare bedroom just in case the boy actually called us from the airport, not really expecting him too since I’m used to being teased by sweet young things. Friday night of the second week came and went, really expected it would then around 5:30 on Saturday morning my phone buzzed

“Just arrived, on way to baggage claim, please cum pick me up”

My heart was all aflutter as I nudged my husband awake

“The boy actually arrived, get dressed, and let’s go get him”

We didn’t even bother to shower and just threw on some clothes, we both were a little sweaty and even had a hint of the sex we had with the neighbor boy the night previously we arrived at the new terminal in about 25 minutes and circled around the arriving flight area, on the second go round my heart stopped as I spotted him standing near the curb, I stopped about 50 yards away and texted him

“Here, at airport looking for you, dark blue ford, little roller-skate, wave if you can see us”

I noticed him fumbling in his pocket and pulling out his phone, he read the text and began looking around, he looked toward us then raised his hand and waved, and I pulled forward and stopped the car in front of him. Popped the trunk and got out to help him with his medium sized bag and gym bag, as I approached him he set down his gym bag on top of his other bag and pulled me into a big hug, there were small tears streaming down his cheeks

“I wasn’t sure if you were really going to come get me, I can’t believe I’m actually doing this”

I hugged him back as my partner shifted himself to the back seat making room for our house guest, I threw his bags in the trunk and slammed it shut, climbing into the driver’s seat, putting on my seat belt and pulling away from the curb and onto the exit from the airport, the boy looked terrified and excited all rolled up into one

“I’m not sure if we ever exchanged first names but I’m Nathaniel, and I’m so happy to finally get to meet you in person”

I introduced myself and my hubby to him and took his hand in mine to let him know he had little to worry about, he moved my hand to his crotch which was already bulging in anticipation. We exchanged small talk on the short drive back to our apartment all the while he groped me and I him, while my hubby in the back seat kneaded his shoulders and teased him with views of his large phallus.

We arrived at our apartment and I parked the car and retrieved his luggage from the trunk, assisting him to carry it into the dwelling, once inside the boys reservations suddenly disappeared and he breathed in a sigh of relief, out of public view he suddenly relaxed.

“So how was the trip?”

“a little bumpy, but I made it here, I honestly didn’t know if you were really going to show up and was prepared to take the bus to the city”

“Aren’t you glad we showed up, saving you the bus trip and god only knows what else?”

“Yeah and you two turned out to be the sexist couple, when you pulled up I thought I had gone to heaven”

I laughed, and Jake my partner chuckled. Being a serodiscordent couple my status was only discussed in whether I disclosed to potential partners, Jake only occasionally got off on Poz talk, and the idea of gift giving was somewhat taboo with him. I had warned Nate throughout our conversations to keep his chaser status under wraps

“So how’d your coffee house encounter go” I asked referring to his post on BZ about a pending hook up with a daddy he spied in a local coffee house

“he was a flake sort of, he made a date then kept rescheduling, then when we did get together he just wanted to suck me off, wouldn’t even let me touch his junk”

“Ah I see, so total wash out eh”

“Yeah, but I learned a good lesson out of it, some guys just like to tease”

I had refrained from making a move on Nate, didn’t want to scare him off, this god from the northwest, I picked up his luggage from the middle of the living room, bent over slightly towards him and placed a kiss on his cheek, then carried his bags into the spare room, he followed me as I showed him his bed set off to the side of the room

“This is your room for the week, if you so choose to stay here”

“Why wouldn’t I want to stay here daddy”

With that he became somewhat the aggressor and began kissing me passionately, I reached under his tee shirt and began playing with his nipples as Jake came up behind him and began nibbling on his neck, he raised his arms above his head and we removed his tee shirt revealing that hot torso I had been drooling over ever since seeing his photo album on BZ.

I began sucking and nibbling on that nubile body while fumbling with his belt and zipper, then peeling his jeans from his hips, boy claimed to be all bottom but his cock was ridged and drooling while Jake and I worked over his body, Nate stepped out of his jeans and cute sexy briefs and stood before us completely naked as we caressed and fondled his hot body, it didn’t take us long to shed the few articles of clothing we wore and soon we were on the bed with Nate between us as he sucked my cock and got rimmed by Jake, opening up his nearly virgin hole. Nate got me hard and turned around to sit on my erection as he began taking Jake deep into his mouth, the head of my engorged tool poked into his moist hole, he grimaced and screamed as my shaft penetrated him for the first time, I quickly pulled out, Afraid I had hurt the boy

“No daddy, it really didn’t hurt that much, put it back in”

I reached over to the nightstand and withdrew a bottle of lube and applied it into his hole then worked my cock back into his slick orifice, this time he just moaned around Jakes cock ,as it slid into his throat, Nate gagged a little, then swallowed Jake to the root. The boy suddenly became voracious and began bucking back onto my cock, which was by now coating his rectal walls with my toxic pre-cum, stretching and tearing his sphincter and ass up. I began piston pumping the boy as I knew this first time I wouldn’t last long. Jake was beginning to growl and scrunch up his face and I knew Nate was getting a taste of his baby batter as he shot his load in the boys’ mouth and throat. Jake pulled out and Nate licked his cock and balls clean as I continued to pump away at his tender ass, as my partner exited the room to go fix some breakfast I pulled Nate down onto the bed, still impaled in his ass I began fucking him with him on his side

“You want my toxic Baby batter up your ass boy?” I whispered in his ear

“Yeah daddy, knock me up, give me your Poz seed”

“So, you want my toxic, Poz dna in you”

“Give me your bug Daddy”

A couple more thrust and I could feel my cock pulsing with my toxic seed flowing into this once sweet thing, one, two, three blast of cum deep in his gut, my cock aching to spew more seed into this once innocent boy, a boy now begging me for my seed

”here it cums boy no turning back now”

He suddenly clamped down trying to push me out but only succeeding in milking my cock of its final drops, I lay there behind him nibbling on his neck my cock still buried in his convulsing ass, I pulled his face around, and gave him a big sloppy kiss as my cock began to soften and slid out of his hole. He rolled over and kissed me back before sliding down to clean off my cock his ass suddenly in the air again as Jake re-entered the room with breakfast.

“Well this can wait a few”

as he set down the plates and slid his cock into Nate’s now used and cummy hole. Jake fucked him for about 5 to ten minutes before adding his negative deposit to join my toxic

spooge.

We ate breakfast and then took Nate to the shower where we proceeded to make out and tease him while soaping him up and washing him off. Jake got dressed as we were drying off then proceeded to tell us to be good as he left to go do errands. I took the towel from Nate’s hips and led him to the king size bed and turned on the television and Blu-ray to stream some movies for the boy, it didn’t take much and he was hard and dripping again.

“Ok son, now its daddies turn, I know we have discussed you only wanting to bottom but daddy has needs too”

With that I took his 8 inch cock in my mouth and began to give him a blow job to remember. He was getting close when I began to rim his hole and he thought he was going to get fucked some more. I could taste the two loads of cum in his hole and sucked some out savoring the taste the kissing him deeply to share with him the cummy taste of his ass, as I lay on top of my hot Twinkie stud I guided his cock to my hole then breaking our passionate kiss sank my ass over his pole impaling myself on his ridged dripping cock

“Daddy I don’t top”

“Well if you’re going to take my seed, you’re going to have to earn to give back every now and then”

I rocked back and forth a few times sliding my ass lips up and down his engorged penis giving him immense pleasure, Nate began working his cock into my hole then hilting it blew his first top load deep into my guts. I rolled off him and cleaned my ass juices and his cum from his cock then once again sharing it with him via a deep kiss.

“Wow that was mind blowing”

“Don’t get used to it son, that is the last time you get to fuck daddy again till you test Poz.”

“Well times a wasting”

With which he rolls over and mounts my hard cock again this time using the cum in his ass to lube my entry, I pump in and out of him for some time working his slick wall with the seed that already exist then slowly adding my pre-cum to the mix I was still sliding my cock in and out when Jake returned home a couple hours later having made two more deposits.

Jake prepared dinner and Nate and I picked out some movies on Netflix to watch

• Upvote 6