Advice needed

Hi all, hoping to get some feedback...

I've been on this site for some time and I've only fucked safely to this point but have been wanting to get fucked(I'm a bottom) raw for long time. I have a sex date this weekend with a new guy I met online, while we were talking he asked if I bb'd? I simply said yes not to scare him off. He said he could seed or pull out, I brushed it off and said we will worry about this later. I am aware of the risks and as I said I've wanted to do this for a long time but as I get closer I am getting nervous. If I show to fuck him, I am going to end up letting him fuck me raw and probably in the moment let him breed me.

Any thoughts or advice?

• Moderators

Go through with it; take his load inside you. Were you expecting other advice?

You shouldn't bareback if you aren't ready to take some risk. Almost everyone on this forum gets off on that risk. So you aren't going to get a lot of people trying to talk you out of it. But if he asked you to take it raw, I am pretty sure this won't be his first time, too.

I'd say at least ask his status...which may make you feel better...but even if he says he's negative...assume he is positive...guys on here lie...just assume everyone is poz when you fuck raw. The question is are you ready to take the risk and are you willing to live with the consequences if you get pozzed? Its that simple.