Pozzing of a Friend

A buddy sent me a message saying he was getting pozzed by an ex and they had agreed to both travel to where I lived for it as I was about midway between where they now lived. I said that really sounded hot and would love to see that for sure. He told me that his ex was bringing his new boyfriend also and they were both now poz and not on any meds with high VLs. I thought it would really be a hot time to watch all of this and take some pics too. They all agreed to let me take as many as I wanted.

They arrived, got a motel room and called me up to let me know they were getting ready. I immediately took off and got there about 15 minutes later and ready to take pics. They were all three naked and told me they were about ready to start up good. They asked me if I would get naked too as they kind of thought it was a little weird of me to be fully clothed while they were all naked. This didn't bother me any, so I got my clothes off too. Thought it made it hotter, myself, and I am a little of a showoff anyway so nude is very nice.

They started off by slapping my bud around a little bit, not much but just to let him know who was in charge. I had my camera ready and snapped a few pics of that although it didn't really interest me much. They then placed my bud on his back on the bed and got out ropes. Then they tied his arms over his head to the headboard and tied his ankles and pulled them up and tied them next to his wrists. This left his hole wide open and ready for action for sure and nothing more he could do. His ex then started to spank his ass some till it turned nice and red and I was right there taking pics of that too.

After a little of that the new boyfriend got in his bag and took out some lube and then a brand new toothbrush. He said they were going to make sure their toxic cum got in good. The ex lubed up my buddies hole a little and then rammed the toothbrush in hard and started to twist it around and around and in and out hard, making sure he got all around and in deep as well as around the edges. I took several pics while he primed my buds ass. The toothbrush finally came out with small streaks of red and a pink tinge overall and he said he thought that ought to do it for sure.

The ex and his boyfriend had both been stroking their cocks getting them ready for the nice fuck fest they were going to do to my bud. I took pics of that as well and wow, it had turned out to hot watching it unfold in front of me. Both of them had really nice thick cocks and both considerably longer than average, somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 1/2 to 9" each. Had trouble keeping my eyes off of them too. Damn, what great looking fucksticks to pound a hole with and loaded with magic juice to change my bud forever.

My bud's ex then climbed over him and I climbed up on the bed to get a good pic of that beauty of a cock while it was entering to fuck him good. I took a pic of just the head in and then as it slowly entered, I got another good pic of it about half way in and then another shot as it was rammed all the way home. This was really getting hot for sure. I moved then to get around behind to get a nice shot from a lower rear angle. Had to bend over the bed and lean way down low to get some good shots as that cock began to plow hard and deep into my buddies hole. As I was getting the first angle lined up I felt the boyfriends hands on my ass as he leaned over me to watch too. He just leaned on me because to get the shots I wanted I was blocking his view.

I didn't mind but was getting turned on by this whole show too. The boyfriend seemed to be getting turned on too as he started rubbing my ass and massaging my cheeks. The ex was really starting to get into a nice rhythm and the bed was really shaking. Then as I was snapping another pic the boyfriends hands moved a little more and he started running a finger around my hole. I was getting turned on by the scene too and was having trouble getting good pics with the bed rocking so much. Then I felt the boyfriend's finger at my hole and some wetness there as he had squeezed some lube onto his finger and slowly pushed it into me a little at a time. I was so entranced by the view in front of me I hardly noticed it at first. Then I definitely started to feel something nice as pleasure was coming from my own ass as the boyfriend's finger went in me further and then as he pulled it back out some he stuck another finger in also.

Watching my buddy get his ass pummeled good by a big poz cock was far more exciting than I had thought it would be. The ex's boyfriend playing with my hole on top of it was really getting me turned on too. Very soon, I could tell he had three or maybe it was four fingers in my hole and working them around and in and out and then was whispering in me ear about how hot that show was. He went on, telling me how hot he was getting and could hardly wait for his turn. His fingers in my hole were driving me crazy too with what I was watching too. About this time my bud's ex started to pound a little harder and he yelled "Here comes my toxic load for you" and with that rammed his big cock all the way home as hard as he could and unloaded his massive load in him.

The boyfriend whispered in my ear "It looks like you get off for now, as I am going to load that hole up again so that it is overflowing."

The ex got up and I just barely had enough sense left to snap a couple of pics as his cock came out and caught a nice one of my buddy's hole before it closed up, full of nice poz cum. The boyfriend then got out from behind me and jumped on the bed and rammed his big cock home with one mighty thrust in that already ravaged hole. He started pounding even harder than the ex had and told us that he was going to pound that hole so hard it would definitely bleed some more and guarantee he got the bug. The boyfriend went to the bathroom and then he got behind me to watch too. He started playing with my ass like his boyfriend had and soon had three fingers in my hole and was making me hotter by the minute.

The boyfriend was really pounding my buddy's hole hard and it was a huge turn on. With those fingers reaming my hole good it was really hard to concentrate and take pics but I wanted to get the good shots. After about 15 minutes of pounding the boyfriend slowed down a little and told us he was getting might close. He started to do slow but really hard thrusts in my buddy and I could see his face every once in a while give a grimace but was taking it well otherwise and his cock was at full attention, so I knew he was getting hot from it too.

The ex was really ramming my ass with his fingers too and my cock was up full and dripping precum like a faucet. This whole scene was becoming an extremely hot scene and I found myself almost wishing I was my buddy and taking those poz cocks in me. I could almost see myself tied on that bed and taking those big toxic poz cocks in my hole and feeling them cum and filling me up with their huge loads. What a turn on. Then the boyfriend said "Watch this" and with that, rammed my bud a couple of more time and rammed home all the way on the second one and yelled "Here comes my poz load to turn you into our brotherhood."

OMG, that was so hot. My own cock dripped even more precum and was twitching and tingling from it. Just as he was saying it the ex pulled his fingers out of my hole and before I knew what he was doing he rammed his own cock home in me and all of it in just one hard thrust. Took me by surprise as I hadn't even realized he had got hard again. Turns out that while we were watching the one show and he had been reaming my ass with his fingers, his other hand had been playing with his cock and had it up and good and hard from playing with my hole and watching the show.

As his boyfriend was unloading in my bud, he just got carried away and rammed that nice big hard cock into me as he couldn't take it anymore. I could not really do anything either as he rammed in me and was so turned on that he only rammed it home and pulled back once and on the second thrust he leaned over me and said oh man, I am cumming already again. I could feel his cock as it pulsed and filled my hole up with his poz cum. I just collapsed on the bed and couldn't move it was such a shock and then it hit me: he had cum with his HVL toxic poz cum in my ass and as I thought this my cock which had been tingling anyway erupted all over the bed beneath me.

Wow, got great pics but had not planned on participating at all. The ex told me he was sorry about that but just couldn't help it as the show was just to0 much for him and with my ass in the air taking pics he just had to get a release. Told him it was ok as I had been wondering about taking a poz load sometime soon anyway, he had only moved up the date some. LOL Since it was already done, we just traded around a few more times the rest of the night and my bud ended with four loads in his ass and I got three. Now we'll wait to see what happens later on.:grin:

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Wrote this story based on an actual talk I had with a buddy. Didn't want to come here but said he would pay my round trip air fare to meet him and his ex in Houston. Told him if I did come there to watch I would probably get turned on like this story and end up on my back with one or more of the poz cocks in me. LOL Big turn on, but, as far as I know, I have never had an unmedicated poz load in my hole before.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...