Should I try BB?

Hey so... I've never ever barebacked before, but it's something I always wanted to do. And now I have the opportunity to get bred for the first time by a really hot guy and a big uncut cock haha.. It's so tempting! He says he's neg with this last test two months ago, but I know he can say anything.

I really want to take this opportunity and get fucked and enjoy myself but I don't want to catch anything!

What do I do!?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't want to catch anything, then NEVER bb outside of a monogomous relationship where you and he get tested regularly despite your trust in eachother. If you want to feel raw cock slide into your body and fill you with cum, then go for it but know there are risks: hiv, hpv, ghono, the clap, warts, hep, herpies, syph...

I have never been diagnosed with hpv but there is no way that i don't have it given statistics, I have had the clap a few times and ghono once. I so far have not caught hiv or hep. In the area I live & the habits I have it is more likely that I may contract herpies, syph, or clap &/or ghono again at one point... given my habits I am less likely to contract hiv unless i outwardly go looking for it.

I don't know what the risks are like in your area, but if they are like mine, lets say he is being honest and recently tested neg and lets assume he doesn't btm too often, I would say you are relatively safe... there is risk (duh) but not too much... lets say that he only told u that he got tested to ease your mind, let's still assume he doesn't btm too often... higher risk, what do you think? now let's just say that he likes to get high on drugs and whore his ass out. let's say that he did get tested neg a couple of months ago but that was a day after sharing a slam with a dude who is poz, then spent the night in a sling in a bath house taking any load into himself that he could. he talks to you and says that he wants to fuck u and that indeed he just tested neg a few months ago.... now i ask: what is the risk you are willing to take?

I know :/ This is the difficult part! I know the answer is easy. If I don't want anything, I should not do it. Simple, done. But it's so hard to resist the offer!

I know it could happen, I know I could be a one time deal and get every std on the books, but there are many other stories of people bare-backing and not catching anything, most of the time.

Guest JizzDumpWI

very true Essence. Were you on PrEP I would say go for it. In truth, a fraction get HIV on first fuck. But it has happened...

Unless your guy was tested within the last few days, the test actually has very little value as a safety precaution. He could have tested negative because he hadn't had the bug long enough to test positive, but it's even possible that he's lying about a positive test because he's undetectable. Whatever the reality is, no matter whether he's telling the truth or lying, a two month old test is not a useful safety measure. If you fucked him on that day, you'd be fine. Today? Who knows.

Then again, this is the reality behind bareback sex. The problem isn't the diseases, if you ask me; because all the STDs we transmit can easily be managed if you are regularly tested/treated. The real problem is that we've been scared into fearing these diseases for almost no reason, and it's almost acting like a fucked up form of abstinence (have you seen the Family Guy episode where Meg has ear sex?). While we can always practice safer sex, it doesn't mean we're going to be safe. Every time you use transportation, you risk being in an accident. Every time you eat at a public restaurant, you risk food poisoning. Every time you cook, you risk cutting/burning yourself. Even plugging your phone charger in has a risk of lethal electrocution. And what's the risk behind living? Well, ultimately, death.

How does bareback sex sound now? When put into contrast, I'd rather be a living cumdump, gutter slut, crack whore, instead of living a "normal" life in the civilised world with all these death traps. Then again, that would be fear guiding my actions; just like avoiding risky sex because of catching a disease that can be managed at the very worst, and cured at the best, when you take care of yourself. If you ask me, anyone who can blindly step foot in a car to go to work, and put aside the risk of dying in a car collision because it's 'unlikely' to happen, can take a risk fucking someone with the off chance that they'll live with a slightly compromised lifestyle.

I'm not trying to convince you to do anything, I'm just trying to help you see if from a more neutral perspective. I think that bareback sex is worth the risks. Whatever you decide should make sense to you. If you can't decide, then don't do anything until you decide. Make an informed decision, and stick with it; learn from it.

Take the cock, take load, take the risk. Can't have one without the others. It's a package deal. Sounds like he's got quite the package too. Just know that if he is lying or doesn't realize yet that he has been infected since that test two months ago, it's still not his fault if you get it from him. You have to be responsible for your choices.

Take the cock, take load, take the risk. Can't have one without the others. It's a package deal. Sounds like he's got quite the package too. Just know that if he is lying or doesn't realize yet that he has been infected since that test two months ago, it's still not his fault if you get it from him. You have to be responsible for your choices.

Would it be insulting for me to ask him to test with me beforehand with the over the counter oraquiq hiv tests? I know that's not fool proof either but that would make this the safest informed decision I could I suppose. Then at that point I did all I could and whatever happens happens, ie it's worth the risk. But idk how ppl would react to that.

If you want the safest, most informed, and most accurate decision, have him get a clinical test again. While the otc tests are decent, they will likely have a larger room for error. I believe they also are less accurate for those who are recently infected, if I'm not mistaken, which could mean a pointless test.

Either have him get tested by a lab, or accept that you're making a decision based on loose evidence that he is likely negative. Just because he doesn't have a positive lab test right now doesn't mean he is negative. Then gain, a single hookup with a poz guy doesn't guarantee infection. No matter what evidence you get, you're still taking a risk.

Consider this link before you take the plunge. http://aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/prevention/hiv-testing/post-test-results/

Hey so... I've never ever barebacked before, but it's something I always wanted to do. And now I have the opportunity to get bred for the first time by a really hot guy and a big uncut cock haha.. It's so tempting! He says he's neg with this last test two months ago, but I know he can say anything.

I really want to take this opportunity and get fucked and enjoy myself but I don't want to catch anything!

What do I do!?

Unlike what some people say here doing Oraquick on the spot offers some level of protection because at least you know he was negative 1+ months ago. It is true however that if he seroconverted recently you are going to get a very dangerous load. You can ask him not to come inside if you want to diminish the chances of you seroconverting. And probably the best thing you could do is go on PrEP and adhere to it, that would make it very difficult for you to seroconvert and would be able to fuck raw with protection for HIV.

Please ignore the folks in here that are promoting you to go bareback regardless of the risk. Getting HIV is absolutely no fun and a lifelong infection you'll have to deal with every day of your live until you die. Much better if you can do things now to avoid it.

If you want the safest, most informed, and most accurate decision, have him get a clinical test again.

This doesn't really mean much. Most of the HIV blood test you'll get if you go to a doctor are regular antibody test that have about the same window period than oraquick does. It is true that you can order an RNA HIV test and that one has a two week period, but it's expensive and you have to ask explicitly. Some std clinics are doing RNA HIV tests by default, so he may want to try that.

My two cents... If you've never barebacked before and you're not ready for the possibility of picking up an STD, namely HIV, you shouldn't bareback with this guy, or any guy for that matter. This advice is coming from someone who had barebacked for five years, both as a top and a bottom, and recently converted to poz.

I am looking at your situation similar to how I look at mine... I should have never started barebacking. Why? Because I was never mentally prepared for the possibility of getting HIV, though I wasn't willing to compromise on barebacking either. Now that I have HIV, I am kicking myself and beating myself up with regret.

As others above have mentioned, even if your prospective partner is telling the truth about being tested neg two months ago (that really means he was definitely negative as of FIVE months ago due to the window period), anything could have happened in that time and he could be poz and not even know it. That also would make him the most dangerous partner you could possibly have as he is the top and would likely have a high viral load. It may just be one partner, but it is still a risk. True, HIV risk becomes cumulative in the sense that the person who has had 100 raw partners is at higher risk to contract HIV than a person who has had 10 raw partners. And that person who has had 10 raw partners is at higher risk than the person who has had 1 partner.

Now, I don't want to get too far into the hypotheticals with "this could happen and that could happen." Chances are that he really did test neg and still is neg. So, let's start with that. Suppose you do meet up with him. He fucks you and gives you your first bareback experience. Breeds you for the first time with his neg load. Guess what, buddy? You're hooked! Are you going to want to go back to condoms after you see how much of a different world sex is without them? Chances are, no, you're not. BUT... You still want to stay neg and disease free.

Unless you go on PrEP, if you continue to bareback, you will be in the same shit boat that I was in for five years. Here's how that game gets played: You play raw again and again and again and again. You justify playing raw based on the false faith that the person who you barely know ("you neg, ddfree?" is the question that gets asked. "Yes? Awesome, let's fuck!"). You then constantly have it on your mind- the worry about having caught something from one of the guys you played with. Every two to three months, you very nervously go get tested. The test comes back negative. You breathe a sigh of relief, even though that test is still not 100% accurate because you are still in the window period from other guys you have recently played with. You tell yourself things like you are going to start barebacking only with one or two regular buddies and go safe with anyone else. But... that never happens. And after a couple of years, it becomes a learnt behavior: You play around raw, you get tested and the test is always neg. Why should your next test be any different? If you're lucky, that test will always be neg. If you're unlucky, that test will come back poz sooner than later. But the truth is, if you regularly bareback (especially as a bottom), it's likely only a matter of time. In my case it took five years for that test to come back poz.

To conclude, whatever way you try to ensure your partner(s)'s neg status, there is always going to be some level of risk. Everyone has the right to make their own decision about that risk. Some guys have given up on trying to "serosort" their partners and are actually looking for a guy to give them HIV (I have a guy who is after me right now to "charge him up" and I refuse to do it). Some guys have accepted the risk and are totally okay with it if they convert. Other guys are not really okay with converting, but will figure shit out if they do, so they accept the risk. Then there are guys who absolutely don't want HIV and will try to avoid it at all costs, including refusal to bareback. Figure out where you stand in this ranking and make your decision based on that. But if you are truly trying to avoid HIV, I wouldn't recommend starting to bareback, especially as a bottom. Once you become a regular bareback bottom, it is more than likely that it would only be a matter of time before you convert also.

I think that there is a first time for everything. If you want it now more than you have in the past, or you're in a frame of mind that considers the possibility more seriously now, you may be ready. Just don't delude yourself. Go into with a factual understanding, and then make up your mind if the rewards outweigh the risks. You can even PrEP if you're so inclined.

I mean shit, you're on Breeding Zone. I'd say you're hungry for it.