Can't get it Raw at Baths - WTF?

jizzpig

Just spent several hours at local bathhouse. I got fucked by 8 guys, 1 of which fucked me 3x. Sounds like a good day, right? Well, they all INSISTED on wearing a rubber. Here I am neg, on PrEP, and likely the "safest fuck" there, yet they all decided to "play safe". I'm not sure if getting fucked 11 times scratched my itch or made me even hornier, as I didn't get a load in my ass.

I was BEGGING Mr. 3x to take it off and dump inside me, but he refused. He had a HUGE, thick cock, abd really knew how to fuck.

Have you guys encountered this before?

Previous visits and most guys insisted on topping bare, this time it was the extreme opposite.

Any tips on getting what I want / need from these guys?

huh, that does sound weird(at least going by the bathhouse experiences I heard about) but I'm knot sure if there really is anything you can do other than stick a little sign on the door saying something like "Raw dicks only!"

I've never heard anything like that, but I've also not been to one yet. No idea why they would have been so insistent on wrapping it up. Maybe they were a band of safe-sex promoters, and they were doing some form of flashmob subliminal advertising for condoms?

I do the same thing Tiger. On those rare occasions when a rubber is used, I always pick it out of the trash or the floor and use the load a lube for the next guy. Just started this a few months ago. Now I love to search for used condoms with anonymous loads.

Definitely weird. I've never even had anyone question me about sliding in bare in the few times I've been to the baths.

That's been my experience previously too, for the most part. Sure there were a few guys that insisted; some guys suggested at first, but didn't push it; and others never brought it up and just shoved their cock right in to any willing hole without a condom.

I've never heard anything like that, but I've also not been to one yet. No idea why they would have been so insistent on wrapping it up. Maybe they were a band of safe-sex promoters, and they were doing some form of flashmob subliminal advertising for condoms?

It was odd. Maybe it was the time of day / day of the week bringing in a different crowd. I do know this bath does let various HIV/AIDS related groups set up shop inside on certain nights to offer free testing. I swear condoms were everywhere this time -- used ones on the ground in the "maze", in the hall ways, even in the steam room. Very very odd.

What I do in that situation is to ask to keep the condom. That way you still get the load. And you can take it "to go". lol

Damn! I should have thought about that. My mind was in total pig mode and all I could think about was getting cock and a load up my ass, yet each and every cock up my ass was wrapped, leaving me feeling cheated and frustrated.

Never even seen a rubber at the baths although I have only been a few times.

This bath always "offers free condoms". They have a "grab & go" tub of them next to the clean towels. They also have a few safer sex educational posters in the locker room and right when you check-in (near the towels and condoms). However, during my past visits, it seemed that only a small percentage ever actually used the free condoms.

I'd say at most 10% actually used them during my past visits.

On the whole, my hole was disappointed this visit.

The bath closest to me can be slow at times, so yes, there have been plenty of times that I haven't gotten any raw cock. But that's usually a function of how few guys are there. But if it's busy enough to get fucked by 8 different guys, that is a little bit strange that not one of them was willing to bareback you. Bathhouse culture probably varies from place to place, but it's been my experience locally that maybe only 1/3 of bathhouse tops will offer or suggest condom use, and even fewer will insist on condoms after I make it known that I'm willing to take them raw.

The bath closest to me can be slow at times, so yes, there have been plenty of times that I haven't gotten any raw cock. But that's usually a function of how few guys are there. But if it's busy enough to get fucked by 8 different guys, that is a little bit strange that not one of them was willing to bareback you. Bathhouse culture probably varies from place to place, but it's been my experience locally that maybe only 1/3 of bathhouse tops will offer or suggest condom use, and even fewer will insist on condoms after I make it known that I'm willing to take them raw.

That's been my previous experience too, Titus. Only a few suggest, and fewer insist. Hence my post. It was the oddest and most frustrating visit I've ever had. No shortage of guys wanting a piece, yet none wanted to cream it.

I think next time I am going to find a "glow-in-the-dark" felt tip pen and write "CUM DUMP" on my ass before I go to the baths. ;-)