Waiting for the results

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

I have been barebacking for a while now... but at the end of last year I really went wild and taking multiple loads, unchecked in a gay sauna and loving it...

This month again, I was seriously gang banged, so I thought it was about time I had myself checked, because since last year april or so, I was still negative.

In about an hour I can get the results, and I am amazed how calm I am...

Before, I would freak out and get into sweats... but not now... I am relaxed, and whatever the result, I think I will be reasonably Okay with it.

When I get a positive result, I will go to the gay sauna immediately to get myself a pig party... Giving my ass, to anybody who wants to fill it. I said it once before on this forum, that once poz, I would go wild and pig out as a bottom...

When I am still negative I will cherish, my status a little bit more, untill I get so hot and horney that I can't stand myself anymore, and I just have to get my loads of cum again...

Guest ff-whole

Okay, i didn't went to the gay sauna... Meaning, I am still negative. Which I like but I was really looking forward on some hot steamy sex and a couple of loads of cum...

Ah well, maybe in a couple of weeks when I am tired of jerking off and ready to take the risks again...

Guest mspchaser

I just got my results back from my annual test and they, too, were negative. I'm waiting for that poz result! I can hardly wait... I'm not sure if I'll become the cumslut I really am or if I'll continue to seek out whatever loads I can get with preference to poz.

ff-whole: You're out taking a lot of random loads, and you haven't been tested since last April. Do yourself, and the broader community that you want to seed you, and up the frequency to every 3 months. If/when you get a Poz result don't immediately go out, and hit the tubs. That's stealthing, and is probably a criminal offence.

If Pozzed, see a doctor and get on the ARVs (antiretrovirals) as soon as possible. Wait until your Viral Load is undetectable. Ideally you're supposed to be undetectable for 6 months, but you probably wouldn't be able to hold back for that long.

After you're undetectable then you can go to the tubs and take every man's load that gets offered to you.

mspchaser: Annual testing? WTF? You're seeking Poz guys and only testing annually. Three Months!

Both of you: Have some consideration for your fellow man. Most people out there don't have your chaser's mentality. Those long waits between testing mean that you'll be out there, when you are at your most infectious, spreading the virus amongst your communities. You are endangering the tops, whose seed you so desperately want -- especially the uncut ones. I'll just call it inconsiderate, though I want to use much stronger language.

Being Poz does not set you free. It shackles you, and beats you down the rest of your life. I can pretty much guarantee that at some point in the future you will you wish you hadn't had that intimate encounter with the virus.

Accepting the fact that based on your lifestyle, you have a high chance of becoming Poz is one thing. Eagerly looking forward to it is something else.

Test frequently, When you turn Poz get on the meds. Do it to protect your community.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Barebackers should test every three months. You can get the test kit at Walgreens and do it at home.

Better to get a full STI panel every three months. And WRT HIV, if PrEP is available get on it. You can be a complete pig and most likely won't convert. Pregnancy similarity aside, HIV is no picnic. If you can at once avoid infection and still be the whore you want to be, why not take that route?

Guest ff-whole

Yes I'm traveling and not always on internet, hard to get tested and or medication/prep. Wouldn't know how really.

If I'm at a sauna, it is also the top responsibility to use condoms.

Right now I am on the road again and no sex for a while.

So I'll stay negative...

Hey JizzDumpWI, I really appreciate your common-sense advice including about PrEP, which I am now seriously looking into. Just curious why you still have your tagline ("It takes breeding to achieve a positive result") which seems to be encouraging/celebrating conversion. That might have been the only option for raw bottom slits

Barebackers should test every three months. You can get the test kit at Walgreens and do it at home.

While you might be able to get the HIV antibody test at Walgreens, can you get the kidney and liver workups that are essential there? There's a certain amount of dispute over how HIV+ and HIV- men process truvada, especially the tenofovir component. My consultant missed checking for these and rare as they are, I've now got osteopenia (thinning bones) and nearly died from the lack of essential minerals and vitamins because instead of recycling them my kidneys now piss them away: I have to descale my PA every two weeks, that's how much calcium I piss away (First time I descaled my PA was about 10 years after it was done).

If you're on PrEP, especially as it's a "proof of concept" treatment, you need those liver and kidney workups: because of my consultant's negligence I came within days of dying, not from HIV, but from the effect of HIV antiretrovirals. I missed the arrhythmic heart beat, but the hallucinations (which I can still see as memories, even though we're talking nearly two years ago) were horrific.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Hey JizzDumpWI, I really appreciate your common-sense advice including about PrEP, which I am now seriously looking into. Just curious why you still have your tagline ("It takes breeding to achieve a positive result") which seems to be encouraging/celebrating conversion. That might have been the only option for raw bottom slits

It is a pun. Can be interpreted as advocating conversion. But good breeding (as in upbringing) often yields success which is a good or positive thing. Attempts to remind us that before HIV, "positive" was typically desirable.

Guest ff-whole

Let me clearly state that I am NOT a bug chaser...

Since I know now again that I am negative, I know the risks that I am taking.

Traveling around is not easy to take a regular test and the places I go, even when I am at home, its frowned upon that you need a test so often... Still very conservative here... Please don't judge me and compare your life in the USA or Europe with mine...

When I go to a gay sauna and present my ass to the tops without asking questions they know I am at risk but they are at risk too if they don't use condoms...

This is about barebacking not safe sex... I realize it.

@Poz1956; I am sorry but you sound very judgmental... still you are positive apparently... tell me you didn't know the risk, or did you get the bug just standing in the wind...?

If I just could go to Walgreens [what the fuck is that?] I would buy the kit every month... If I could get Prep online, I would buy it too... I just can't.

Let me clearly state that I am NOT a bug chaser...

Since I know now again that I am negative, I know the risks that I am taking.

Traveling around is not easy to take a regular test and the places I go, even when I am at home, its frowned upon that you need a test so often... Still very conservative here... Please don't judge me and compare your life in the USA or Europe with mine...

When I go to a gay sauna and present my ass to the tops without asking questions they know I am at risk but they are at risk too if they don't use condoms...

This is about barebacking not safe sex... I realize it.

@Poz1956; I am sorry but you sound very judgmental... still you are positive apparently... tell me you didn't know the risk, or did you get the bug just standing in the wind...?

If I just could go to Walgreens [what the fuck is that?] I would buy the kit every month... If I could get Prep online, I would buy it too... I just can't.

ff-whole, sorry to hear you're having a hard time where you are as far as waiting for your test results, as well as the unavailability of PrEP and at-home OraQuick tests. I don't think anyone here is accusing you of bug chasing, but rather just trying to make you realize that your actions will make you very susceptible to HIV, regardless of if you are chasing or not. Most guys who take these same actions end up poz sooner or later.

Respectfully, I don't think Poz1956 was being judgmental in his response, but rather just pragmatic. That's why we are all here after all, to be honest in our advice and opinions and not sugar coat things. I just recently became poz and my whole world has been crushed ever since... Makes me regret every ass I ever fucked raw and every load I ever took.

In regard to the last part of your response, your limited options make barebacking difficult if you are trying to stay negative. Walgreens, by the way, is a big chain of pharmacy stores in the United States. I don't believe OraQuick tests are available outside of the US for sale, so that means doctor or clinic testing is your only option there. The unavailability of PrEP where you are means that you will just need to be careful and more selective of the people you BB with and the frequency with which you do it, though there is no way to eradicate the risk entirely.