Packing items in Carry On Luggage

mancuntt

Hi Guys ,

Can anybody give me suggestion how to pack your sex items f like lube & poppers into Carry On luggage.

TSA says that anything that less than 3oz and fit 1 quart sip lock bag will be fine ....but I think I have to move my lube into a sample size container and take off the label from the poppers....I never try this...For all this time I always put it on checked bag than I realized I could save $ 50 bucks if I knew how to pack it into the Carry on Luggage.

One more thing is bringing dildo ( less than 10 inches) into carry on permitted? No ...I am not gonna take butt plug or anal beads...lol

Your input will be appreciated

Thank you

Roy

• Administrators

Be very careful. I nearly got arrested because they thought some of my sex toys were weapons.

http://www.rawtop.com/blog/2009-05/tsa-my-sex-toy-is-a-weapon

Poppers may not be legal everywhere. Careful with those - even if you take the label off. Dildos should be fine assuming they're soft.

I've taken both poppers and lube in my carry on, I had no issues. Both bottles were small though, the sample size for lube probably no more then 3oz or so maybe a bit more. I had labels on my poppers and lube and nothing. As long as the bottles are the right size you should be okay. No one says you have to bring only one small bottle of lube, take a couple along.

Never did the dildos though, but if they are soft as RT stated and you pack it in the case in between clothes I dont' see why they would have an issue, but be ready for a search just in case, could be embarrising if TSA stops you to search your bag.

I fly a lot (145 K last year!) and I NEVER fly with poppers. I need a "pat down" by TSA and afterward they use a sniffer strip on my hands looking for chemicals I might've handled. Poppers give a positive reaction. If they find poppers in my "solids/liquids/jells carry on clear plastic bag" then all my carry on luggage is searched. A total PIA. Luv poppers too but not worth the hastle. I just buy some fresh ones at my destination. Lube is totally no problem as long as it fits in that clear plastic bag. I always place a thin strip of plastic under the cap so they don't leak ...that saves messy cleanup in the hotel at my distination. BTW, hotel hookup are great. Ask your trick to bring poppers. Works for me.

Here in Europe I've not had any issues. I shamelessly put my poppers in a ziplock bag and put it through the x-Ray machine. Once a female security guard did try to have a closer look and battled to get the top off and it looked like she wanted to have a sniff but because it was busy and I was waiting she just left it. The look on my face must have been priceless! Here we get free condoms and small saches of lube in gay pubs and saunas so I always carry lube like that.

I've never travelled with toys though.

J

I always pack poppers in my shaving kit among other toiletries and have never had an issue. I always leave the labels on, so if there is a question it won't look suspicious. Dildos, well I've never packed one. But I find that putting lube and deodorant and such inside shoes works well too.