Adam4Adam censors BreedingZone.com?

BestCatcher

A member here on Breeding Zone emailed me on Adam4Adam where we're both members as well. In his email he mentioned that he'd seen me here on Breeding Zone. When I replied, I mentioned BreedingZone.com by name. However, soon after I sent the email, the name BreedingZone.com was replaced with a '-' dash symbol. Thinking that maybe my iPad spellcheck screwed up, I resent the email making sure I spelled out BreedingZone.com correctly. Again, soon after I sent the email, the word BreedingZone.com was replaced by a '-' dash symbol. Does Adam4Adam censor emails in it's system? Also, very curiously, after I sent that email with the word BreedingZone.com from my iPad, each time I attempted to logon to BreedingZone.com I was redirected to a Google page showing pics of Raw Top. I could not get the home page for BreedingZone.com to appear! Finally, I rebooted my iPad and was able to access this site. The email I sent still has the word BreedingZone.com replaced with a '-' dash symbol. Is this a censor situation or should we cue the Twilight Zone music?

I've noticed this as well with Adam4Adam. I think there Message system is set up to wipe out any reference to any other web site if you type it the way you would in the browser.

The same thing happens on Bear411.

If you would have typed "breedingzone dot com" it probably wouldn't have done anything to it. I had someone message me some time ago and copy past something form a document into the A4A message. The entire thing was wiped clean from the message other then a few words. It isn't your iPad, it's A4A.

To prevent file sharing and reduce thier exposure to lawswuits many sites forbid sharing of URLS even in private messages. Facebook does it too. So you have to use work arounds like seaguy at breedingzone dot com for example. What sucks it that limitation is buried in the terms and conditions nobody reads so you try and send your info to someone and they get it edited and you might not know that and it can delay hooking up.