hi all

timfreo

Guest JizzDumpWI

Welcome. Bare is fantastic. Most if not all who are here understand why. But very soon learn more about HIV. You can have great bare sex and not poz up. Learn about TasP for now as that is your primary option in Australia now. Ultimately PrEP will be approved there and when it is, get on it.

You can partially abandon condoms and still have them as one tool in your box when they are the most rational option. I don't worry about them when playing with poz undetectable guys but until I get on PrEP I plan to still use them when warranted (when bottoming for guys with unknown status). Sure, BB feels better but I make the judgment whether it's worth the risk on a case-by-case basis. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. And soon I'll be on PrEP and can take those delicious loads without worry!

Guest Lempriere

Hey, Tim, welcome to bb -- hope you enjoy yourself -- but be careful and think of your own health -- don't take unnecessary risks.

Thanks guys!! I do know a couple of guys who are getting prep online. But not me at the moment. Im just cruising atm, enjoying the bareback rush :). Im ok with the risks, if it happens, so be it. But need a new BB Top bf or fb I reckon