Bored....

bigdick4you

Lately have found that guys start to bore me more and more...Specially the tweakers get on my nerves... Why the fuck would u need drugs to have sex!? Also get bored with stupid questions... Eg. How big is ur dick? (Look at my fucking dick pic bitch) do u know any other tops( I know some... But mostly know bottoms as I'm a top...duh!?) in my profile it says that I'm into manly men and younger than me type of guys...and still I get msg from "little girls" and older guys...also get offers to be paid in drugs or money.... NO I don't do fucking drugs or need ur fucking money! It's not that I won't fuck u if u r 50 or 50something and u have incredible body with talented hole... Of course I will! But these cases r very rare.... What do u guys think? Am I over reacting? Let me also know what ticks u off...

What really pisses me off are bottoms who don't know their limits. See, when we are chatting beforehand I really make myself clear: I've got a fuckin big cock and I'm not going to be gentle on you, so you better be ready to grit your teeth and just take it. So I'm driving more than an hour to that guy's place and as soon as I drop my pants, he's getting second thoughts. WTF, I sent him pictures of that mothafucka, so what did he expect, a toothpick?!? Even worse: guys who suddenly demand we use a condom or are like 'maybe we could just suck each other off?'. I told them I only do bare, I'm not going to pull out and my load will end up deep inside your bowels. And sex without fucking is no sex, right? At least not for me!

Harry

What really pisses me off are bottoms who don't know their limits. See, when we are chatting beforehand I really make myself clear: I've got a fuckin big cock and I'm not going to be gentle on you, so you better be ready to grit your teeth and just take it. So I'm driving more than an hour to that guy's place and as soon as I drop my pants, he's getting second thoughts. WTF, I sent him pictures of that mothafucka, so what did he expect, a toothpick?!? Even worse: guys who suddenly demand we use a condom or are like 'maybe we could just suck each other off?'. I told them I only do bare, I'm not going to pull out and my load will end up deep inside your bowels. And sex without fucking is no sex, right? At least not for me!

Harry

Dam Harry how big is it? :)

Dam Harry how big is it? :)

Hi Melvin :drool:

Oh, it's not overly long, a tad shy of 8''. But it's the girth that does the trick. See, it's really fat, with a prominent vein all the way along the shaft and the head is more or less arrow-shaped, really flaring towards the corona. Gnarled, veiny, dark skin - it has this 'mean' look to it, that gives guys second thoughts.

Having such a cock can be a real pain in the ass - and not just for the bottom. ;)

See, I normally prefer the younger, inexperienced, boyish type. But it's almost impossible to take if you've never had something of similar width inside your ass. So most newbie boys I've met over the years shied away from it. What a shame...

Hi Melvin :drool:

Oh, it's not overly long, a tad shy of 8''. But it's the girth that does the trick. See, it's really fat, with a prominent vein all the way along the shaft and the head is more or less arrow-shaped, really flaring towards the corona. Gnarled, veiny, dark skin - it has this 'mean' look to it, that gives guys second thoughts.

Having such a cock can be a real pain in the ass - and not just for the bottom. ;)

See, I normally prefer the younger, inexperienced, boyish type. But it's almost impossible to take if you've never had something of similar width inside your ass. So most newbie boys I've met over the years shied away from it. What a shame...

Sounds very hot to me, I love the stretching .... I have taken several like your describing.

I can see how a newbie would shy away.

Sounds very hot to me, I love the stretching .... I have taken several like your describing.

I can see how a newbie would shy away.

Then you know what I'm talking about. It's not exactly a starter kit kinda cock. ;)

But the few boys who don't push me out of their bed right away are really in for a treat. It may hurt like fuckin hell at first, but once the boy gets past that initial pain, there's this OMFG look in his eyes when the unbearable friction sets all those nerve endings inside his overstretched rectum on fire, my veiny cock scraping along all the right places on its way to parts of the boy's insides where no cock has ever been before.

And to see my load oozing out of his sore, gaping boyhole is just priceless. Nothing better in the world!!!

For me it's tops who come off like they know how to fuck and then are duds. If you don't know how to use your cock, then find another hole. Also, guys who ask questions when the answer is in my profile...read the fucking thing! Then there are the guys who come off as into kink/wild and all they want to do is suck my cock. What happened to ws, ff, spanking, spitting, pits, rimming, there is so much more.

• Moderators

I often ask how big a top's cock is because I have been fooled before with artfully shot images that add 2" (not that I am accusing bigdick4u or Harry_Daddy_1963 of that). I don't have to get fucked by a huge cock every time, but I want to have a realistic idea of what I am getting. If there is nothing else in the image to provide a sense of scale then a cock pic tells me nothing other than the shape.

If I am just outside someone's age or body-type range, I will ask. That's because I am the age and size I claim to be. Lots of guys have already taken the liberty of shaving off 10 years and 25 pounds in their profile. I am asking if you might make an exception; many have and been happy they did.

I totally agree about people who are too drugged out to play.

I have only turned one cock away for being too big in 30 years of playing, and that was only when he wanted to fuck the second time after I was already sore. It was well over 12"

Edited by drscorpio

I like to know how big a guy's cock is myself. I prefer hung guys, often cocks can look bigger in pictures.

I'm a bit of a size queen, the bigger the better. Never not tried to take one.

I met a guy too drugged up to do anything once, really pissed me off.

Don't u guys think that u should take ur conversation to private chat? We get it.... U have big dick that is freaky looking and the other one is a slut that sticks anything up his hole....talking about fucking boring....

I am sorry, I stepped on your thread, I will be very careful, to stay off of them in the future.... even if I resemble a slut, I am not sure this reprimand is the place to point it out, but what the hell your thread your opinion rules.

Again sorry for the inconvenience.