Blindfolded btm in the bathhouse

mancuntt

That scene from cruising comes to mind...

In all seriousness if you think it's hot go for it. I'm a bit hesitant about blindfolds myself and only do it with guys that I trust. Although keep in mind if you wear a blindfold you might as well wear an orange jockstrap. Anything, anytime, anyplace.

Also, I recommend Clubhouse II. Not sure if you were referring to that or more of the bath house place. Clubehouse II is more of a cross between a sex club and sort of a bath house. I think it's a great place. Lots of hallways and rooms to explore, a fun back area and even an open area. And showers, steam room, and sauna. I had lots of fun when I went there a few years ago. But I'm sure Club Fort Lauderdale is fun too just never went there. I hope you have fun.

That scene from cruising comes to mind...

In all seriousness if you think it's hot go for it. I'm a bit hesitant about blindfolds myself and only do it with guys that I trust. Although keep in mind if you wear a blindfold you might as well wear an orange jockstrap. Anything, anytime, anyplace.

Also, I recommend Clubhouse II. Not sure if you were referring to that or more of the bath house place. Clubehouse II is more of a cross between a sex club and sort of a bath house. I think it's a great place. Lots of hallways and rooms to explore, a fun back area and even an open area. And showers, steam room, and sauna. I had lots of fun when I went there a few years ago. But I'm sure Club Fort Lauderdale is fun too just never went there. I hope you have fun.

I have been to Clubhouse II... and I didn't like it because they let people smoke inside...gave me headache....I am gonna rent a room in Club Ft Laud and put on my jockstrap.....

I've done scenes similar to this, and even though you'll get plenty of loads, you'll have a few guys that will try fuck you with a condom on anyway. I politely refuse and sometimes they reconsider.

That's what I am trying to avoid ...the guy that trying to fuck with condom, wasting my time and the other thing mixing bb and condom feels uncomfortable for my ass..I think I am gonna cut off the new condom and laying it beside the bed..so the Top know that I am not into condom...

I don't think I am gonna write "cum dump" sign on my ass cheek....I don't have gut to do it...

That's what I am trying to avoid ...the guy that trying to fuck with condom, wasting my time and the other thing mixing bb and condom feels uncomfortable for my ass..I think I am gonna cut off the new condom and laying it beside the bed..so the Top know that I am not into condom...

I don't think I am gonna write "cum dump" sign on my ass cheek....I don't have gut to do it...

You won't have to write anything to signify (though I often utilize the chalk boards most bath houses have), face down ass up in your room says it all. Last time I was taking loads (Mid-Town Dallas), guys would whisper if it was okay to use a condom, which I found amusing.

You won't have to write anything to signify (though I often utilize the chalk boards most bath houses have), face down ass up in your room says it all. Last time I was taking loads (Mid-Town Dallas), guys would whisper if it was okay to use a condom, which I found amusing.

I think they have msg board in it.I am gonna use it...but I am kinda embarrassed writing " cum dump".....maybe " Load it up" is better...I mean not to significant....Thanks for your tips cub85 :)

I think they have msg board in it.I am gonna use it...but I am kinda embarrassed writing " cum dump".....maybe " Load it up" is better...I mean not to significant....Thanks for your tips cub85 :)

I prefer to use signs that I place in my room where letters are painted with glow-in-the-dark paint. I once rented a sling room in one of the saunas in Montreal where they speak English but mostly French. One of the signs read "Crème mon Cul" (Cream my hole) and one guy came in, fucked me and bred my hole. But before leaving he told me in broken English that he had come into the room after reading the sign. Bottom calso come in and tell me how hot the signs are.

• Upvote 1

I prefer to use signs that I place in my room where letters are painted with glow-in-the-dark paint. I once rented a sling room in one of the saunas in Montreal where they speak English but mostly French. One of the signs read "Crème mon Cul" (Cream my hole) and one guy came in, fucked me and bred my hole. But before leaving he told me in broken English that he had come into the room after reading the sign. Bottom calso come in and tell me how hot the signs are.

That sounds smart and creative...but the problem is the room has to be dark for the glow in the dark paint to work....Most of guys want to see the bottom body and maybe face b4 start fucking...