Confused here....

Have received a warning the other day of some infraction that I have committed about placing thread in wrong spot.... I had a thread about moving to Phoenix and put it under general discussion.... But no I should have put it under southwest territory.... Only to find out that somebody placed a thread about Vegas fun.... In general discussion... And apparently that's ok!? Bit confused here....

It's tje system the blog uses to warn people of "violations" and it takes more than one to get any kind of penalty or bannishment. The moderators or Rawtop can issue them and answer questions as to why you were given one.

That's not the point.... Shouldn't the rules apply to everyone!?

When you're a shareholder in the business you get to set the rules. Until then we're all playing in MrTOP's playroom...

I've run several message boards, and my view is "if I'm paying for it, I set the rules. Don't like 'em? Don't come here..."

• Administrators
Have received a warning the other day of some infraction that I have committed about placing thread in wrong spot.... I had a thread about moving to Phoenix and put it under general discussion.... But no I should have put it under southwest territory.... Only to find out that somebody placed a thread about Vegas fun.... In general discussion... And apparently that's ok!? Bit confused here....

You're now banned for starting yet another thread in the wrong area.

If you see a problem with a post by another user, hit the the Report Post (triangular) icon under the post and let me know. There are problems that I miss. Instead of complaining you've been singled out, work with the system and be part of the solution.

If there was no order to where things went, this site would be pretty awful.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.