36 Hour Cum Slave

My first true story.

**********************************************************************************************************

I'm currently on my holiday in Gran Canaria. The second morning, when at Playa Del Ingles, I decided I wanted to be completely used, so I hooked up to Grindr and Recon on my ipad. I had many messages but none were offering what I wanted, as I really wanted to be a cumdump slave for some guy. After about an hour of trawling through the apps I received this message on Recon from a Master: "Hi, slave4jocks666, you horned up and wanting cock?" He also sent a profile pic. Bingo. This Master was Spanish and was on holiday from Madrid, was 36 years old, 6' and had a 9" cock.

Without hesitation I replied "Yes, Sir," and sent him a pic of my ass.

He replied "Good boi. You like bareback, boi?"

Again my reply was "Yes, Sir."

"Good boi. Sir is very busy at the moment, but can meet up with you later, say 8:OO PM, and I will buy you lunch in return. You will do as instructed, no questions asked."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now boi, it is 10:00 AM. I want you to completely douche yourself clean and, when done, message me when for additional instructions."

"Yes, Sir."

I went to the toilet, did my morning ritual, and then went into the shower, removed the showerhead, ensured the water was luke warm, lubed-up my hole, and, to be sure my ass was thoroughly clean, I slid the pipe into my ass several times. Then I went back on to Recon and messaged Sir, saying "Sir, I am completely clean."

Within a few minutes Sir replied "Good boi. Now, do you have a butt plug?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied, as luckily I had brought one while on holiday.

"Good. Now, here is what I want you to do next. Put in the plug, and, if you have one, put on a cock ring, and then put on your tightest pair of speedos. Then send me a pic of yourself." I did as instructed and sent the pic to Sir in a message. He replied saying "Good boi. Now I want you to go to the Dunes and get as many loads in that boi cunt as you can, and make sure you plug it after each load."

"Yes, sir."

"Get going, bitch."

With that I was out the door, on my way to the Dunes. I reached the cruising area of the Dunes in about half an hour, and while walking around, I was eventually approached by a cute looking Spanish lad in a pair of tight white speedos that showed his cock. He must have been 7". After a few signals we were inside some bushes where he forced me straight to my knees, whipped-out his cock and forced me to suck it. While I was sucking, he reached over to feel my ass. I hoped this was a sign he wanted to fuck me, but when he felt the plug, he seemed to hesitate. I thought my chances had been ruined, but no, he muttered 'puto', which is Spanish for gay slut.

He then pushed me back onto his dick, and I resumed sucking while he explored my hole which was still plugged-up. After about 10 minutes he was completely hard and horned. He pulled the plug out of my ass, turned me around, bent me over, and at that moment I realized a crowd was watching us. In one shove he thrust his dick right into my ass. Honestly, I wasn't ready, but thought to myself 'I'll have to get used to this'."

********************************************************************************************************

Part 2 to cum - if I get good feedback.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

He slowly pulled out of my ass, hissing "puto" in my ear, and then abruptly slammed back in. This went on for about five minutes, and in that time frame I noticed the group watching us had grown to about 15 guys. The guy fucking me apparently he was interested in a scene, as he invited the crowd to join us in the bushes, and soon enough a huge cock was in my mouth.

Here I was, on a beach in the Canaries, a cock in my ass and another in my mouth. Talk about bliss. The Spanish guy in my ass was approaching the point where he would blast, and pulled out of me. 'No,' I thought, 'Sir would be annoyed,' so I slid back on the guy's cock, which sent him over the edge as he blasted deep inside my ass, all the while chanting "puto, puto, puto." When he was drained, he pulled on his speedos, slapped my ass, spun me around and presented it to the crowd.

Then next guy to enter my cum-filled hole was the guy who had been fucking my skull. His cock was overall bigger than that of the Spanish guy, but not as wide. He fucked me for a at least 30 minutes before he came inside my hole. By this time the crowd was thoroughly horned-up, and it took me two hours to get all 15 loads in my hole. Some of the guys were German, some Spanish,, some British and some French. they ranged in age from 20 to 40, was I was lucky as they were all good-looking.

After the 15th guy blew his load in my hole, my ass was a little sore, but I managed to plug myself up again. After all, I wanted to ensure I lost no cum. As the crowd had thinned-out, I decided to go back to apartment, and upon arriving, I saw four straight guys playing tennis on the courts. They looked to be Spanish, and when I got closer, I confirmed as much when I heard them speaking to each other in Spanish. Moreover, I recognized one of the guys as the first guy who had fucked me in the Dunes. He also apparently recognized me, 'cause he called-out "puto," whereupon the other three guys whistled and laughed. I continued walking to the lifts while they watched, and while awaiting the lift in the lobby, I heard voices, and all four guys came walking around the corner.

Part 3 - What happens next

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3

Part 3 - What happened next

At that moment the door to the lift opened, and as I was about to step into the car, all four of the guys rushed in to the car behind me, pushing me against the rear wall. As the last guy entered, the door closed, and one of men asked "You English puto?"

"Yes."

"Good. I speak a little English, and my amigos speak very little."

"Ok."

"Ok. This is what will happen. We go to our apartment and we are going to fuck your brains out, puto, Comprende?"

"Si." Fortunately I had studied Spanish a few years earlier.

Arriving at their floor, we entered their apartment. Promptly I was ordered to loose the speedos and lay on the bed. As soon as I was in position, one of the guys placed a pillow was under my belly and someone else tied my hands behind my back. My legs were also secured to the opposing corners of the bed. Next what happened was bliss. The guy from the beach slid his cock into my mouth, while another of his buddys removed the butt plug from my ass. Once it popped-out some cum dribbled out of my hole, but not too much, as the same guy plowed directly into me, and I saw stars. He must have had a nine inch cock, and he went balls-deep. Could I scream? No way. I was filled at both ends.

For the next hour I was used in both holes by all four cocks, the smallest of which was a six incher, and, of course, the nine incher I already described. All four eventually blasted inside me. Had I lost count? Nope. I counted twenty loads that day.

The one who spoke a little English complemented me, saying sex with me was far better than with their girlfriends. They took my speedos, advising me that if I wanted them back, I would have to be available for additional recreation.

Eventually the guys let me go back to my apartment, which was one floor up. Naked, carrying only my room key, which was tied to my wrist. Fortunately I got back without crossing paths with anyone, and closing the door behind myself, I saw I had received a message from Sir.

"How many loads, boi?"

I instantly replied "20, Sir."

"Good boi. You still plugged?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now rest for an hour, and, at 7:00 PM, meet me at the Yumbo center for dinner."

"Where at the Yumbo center should I meet you, Sir."

"Next to the mini golf."

"Sir, Sir."

As instructed, I rested for an hour, and then dressed in a jock strap, a t-shirt and a pair of short shorts, and then went to the location Sir had instructed me. I arrived exactly on time, and was surprised that no one was awaiting me. I waited for about fifteen minutes, and was wondering if I would be stood-up, when a taxi pulled up, and out stepped Sir.

"Nice to see boi is prompt."

"Thank you, Sir."

Without another word we went for dinner. Sir had steak. Sir permitted me to have chicken. After the meal, Sir handed me a bag saying "What you are wearing is nice, but it is not appropriate for a cum slave." I assumed the bag contained clothing into which Sir wanted me to change, but he cut me short asking "Did I give you permission to look?"

"No, Sir."

"After our meal you will go into the toilets and you will put everything you find in the bag, and you will place your clothing in the bag."

"Yes, Sir."

With that we finished our meal, Sir paid the bill, and we and left the restaurant. Sir directed me to the nearest public toilets in the Yumbo where I entered one of the stalls, opened the bag to discover what it contained: a collar, a pair of rubber trousers with a zipper at in the rear, one pair of rubber socks, and a rubber mask with holes for the nose mouth and eyes. It took me about ten minutes to change into the outfit. Then Sir asked from the other side of the door "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Open the door and pass me the bag containing your clothing." I did as instructed. Then Sir entered the stall saying "One last item, boi. You will wear this," and with that he handed me a metal chastity cage. As I looked at it, Sir continued with his instructions saying "Drop the trousers a little and let me put it on. You will not get hard. You will not cum, but you will take as much cum as possible." When Sir was satisfied all was in order, we left the stall. I was dressed in full rubber, wearing a collar and a chastity belt, with 20 loads still plugged in my ass.

As we left I could feel people staring, particularly as Sir had clipped a leash to the collar and he lead me into the first bar of the night, The Box.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2

Like the way this story is building - and really like the chastity cage twist, I hope he's going to get endless teasing and edging , until he's leaking precum and got balls fit to burst - but no cum allowed :drool:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...